• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach

Should this RP be a prequel or a sequel?

• Prequel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sequel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rambler

The Travelling Storyteller

THE OFFICIAL THREAD IS UP

Bleach_logo.png

Hello there to all of you Bleach fans. Yeah, Bleach fans since, I apologize for this, but if you haven't seen the series then this RP will probably be quite difficult for you to follow. Again, I am sorry...

So, anyway, as a fan of the franchise I wanted to do a roleplay based off of Kubo Tite's fantastic work of fiction. However, I find it hard to decide whether it should be a prequel or a sequel since both are valid options. So, I wish for you guys to help me decide in case any wish to participate.​

PREQUEL

To Us 2000 Years from Now

This storyline will follow the creation of Gotei 13 and the struggle of the institution to preserve itself while it goes through a war with the newly born quincy clan, a substitute shinigami gone rogue and aided by people that dubb themselves "fullbringers", hell getting cut lose in Hueco Mundo due to a fight for power among vasto lords, and (finally) disruption within their own lines.

If you chose prequel, the playable character will be shinigami (26 in total - the captains and lieutenants of Gotei 13, apart from those of the 1st Division since they will be played by me as NPCs, as well as the captain of the 5th Division, whom I have claimed), quincy (10 spots in total), arrancar (10 spots, apart from the 5th one, which I have already claimed) and fullbringers (10 spots in total).

SEQUEL

Death and Rebirth

This storyline will follow Gotei 13, now completely changed and in a time of peace. However, that surely will not last for long as the fullbringers make an appearance once more, unseated shinigami participate willingly in hollowfication in order to gain more power, and a fight for power over Hueco Mundo rages on while the shinigami struggle to keep their own lines at bay.

If you chose sequel, the playable character will be shinigami (the captains and lieutenants of Gotei 13, apart from those of the 1st Division since they will be played by me as NPCs as well as the captain of the 5th Division, whom I have claimed), arrancar (10 spots, apart from the 5th one, which I have already claimed), fullbringers (5 spots in total) and vizards (the shinigami that went through hollowfication) (5 spots in total).

Depending on how many people are interested, I will also add normal humans as well as lowly seated or unseated shinigami, but for now these are the options I present everyone with. Also, I suppose I should definitely mentioned that cannon characters cannot be played through this game, thus I expect to see some wonderful OCs (whom I will judge constructively once submitted). The character spots will be reserved based on the principle "first come, first serve" and, if you don't submit even just a WIP within a three day period, then the spot will be freed and possibly given to someone else. Additionally, there is no character limit, though a person can play only one personage per type (meaning that a single rper cannot have two captain characters or two quincy characters, thought one of the prior and one of the former is allowed)

That's Pretty Much It!
Anyway, this is simply a very raw overview I have going on. If enough people are willing to take part in the RP, then I will create an official thread, detailing the story as well as different arcs and so forth. Right now, the issue that is most pending is whether this should take place before or after the cannon storyline so, please, do give your opinion by voting in the poll. One last thing I would like to mention beforehand is that anyone can contribute to the plot so new ideas are always welcomed.

tumblr_m9n78cVk0f1rx4vqjo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in this. If you get the necessary amount of people, I'd like to reserve a spot as the new 'Kenpachi', Captain of the 11th division

I would love to be a part of this! :D

I've really been itching for a good Bleach roleplay for awhile, and I really like what you have as the plot for a sequel! Could I, perhaps, reserve the spot of the Captain of the 3rd Division, please?

I would be interested as well. :D I have no real preference on what character I am since I'm currently unsure.

Thank you all for the interest! Hopefully this RP gets enough attention to get rolling but, either way, Imma start working on an official thread. And, since the public has spoken, it shall be a sequel!

HornedGhost said:
Thank you all for the interest! Hopefully this RP gets enough attention to get rolling but, either way, Imma start working on an official thread. And, since the public has spoken, it shall be a sequel!
It should get enough attention, this is the first Bleach roleplay I've seen on this site and I've been here for nearly a year now^-^

I've been waiting for this~

I believe I may have seen one other, but it ultimately failed due to the fact it was placed in the middle of the fight with Aizen. (Can't remember how to spell his name for the life of me.) Most people hadn't seen the anime, and the few who did were confused on what they were supposed to be doing.

Beaurmont said:
I believe I may have seen one other, but it ultimately failed due to the fact it was placed in the middle of the fight with Aizen. (Can't remember how to spell his name for the life of me.) Most people hadn't seen the anime, and the few who did were confused on what they were supposed to be doing.
You spelt his name correctly, no need to worry^w^

And really? That confuses me^-^

At least with this one, everyone has seen Bleach so we should know what we are doing xD

Interested in a Vizored spot. I'd say having them start off with the normal Shinigami would be best unless numbers grow an awful lot.

Glad to hear that someone is interested in such a spot! Honestly, I am going to wait to see if there are more people of your opinion and then decide, but when it comes down to me I can't help but agree that it would be best if they start off a normal shinigami.

So, which shinigami position would you like to reserve for now, apart from being one of the visoreds?

2nd Division would work best with the idea i have for a Zanpakuto, if no one objects i'll take the captain position

HornedGhost said:
@The Servant glad to hear that! So, would you like to reserve one of the spots?
Oh yeah, is it possible for me to reserve the spot for Captain of the 9th division?

Sure, I'll reserve that one right away~ Simply head to the official thread. There is a link to it on the first post.

I think after would be better. I like to join to squad 4 captain or lieutenant

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shippo there is a free spot for the lieutenant of the 4th Division~ Just head over to the official thread~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back