• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blast from the Past

remembervvinter

Ruler of Iced Caramel Macchiatos

Alpha-Line-Divider.png

P L O T

Character A comes upon a mysterious book in the library that seems old and foreign. Out of curiosity, Char. Aopens the book and reads a certain line from it. However, what Char. A doesn't know is that the certain line from the book is actually a spell created by the famed wizard Merlin himself. As a result, Char. A created a time loophole and what drops in is a knight (Character B) from the Arthur Pendragon era, however Char A has the worst possible timing. Currently in the Pendragon world, a war is raging between the Pendragon household and an enemy. Can Char A help the knight get back into her/his world in time before everything falls to ruins, while trying to help Character B adjust to modern life at the same time?

divider_scroll.png

Nathan, being a bit of a bookworm, loved reading anything that looked like it had history. He was very smart, but aside from the glasses on his face, he didn't quite fit the "nerd" stereotype. That wasn't to say he had muscles, or was tall. No, he stood at 5'5, a fairly average height, maybe a little on the shorter side. And he was relatively average with his body shape. Some would say he was very normal looking, but he preferred to blend in with the crowd, as opposed to standing out. So he kept his dark brown hair relatively short, not doing anything fancy. And he wore a t-shirt and jeans, and a good ol' pair of sneakers. That was all he needed.

So, it was no surprise that you could find Nathan at the library, looking at all the older books. He especially had a particular interest in leather bound books. And as it would just so happen, there was one, right in front of him. It looked somewhat foreign, and he wasn't sure, but he thought that it was written in Latin. He was truly intrigued. So he began reading a few lines aloud, remembering a little latin from high school. After reading a certain line, something insane happens. Nobody else was around to see what he saw, but a weird portal thingy opened up, and out of nowhere, a person fell out of it, before it promptly closed up again. Nathan's face could only display shock.

In the dark corridors of the underground catacombs, there was a faint breathing heard as loud sounds of rushed footsteps echoed between the walls. Meredith had been running for the longest time, she couldn't dare to let anyone, most importantly, him, to grab hold of the Dragonite Amulet. She was covered in armor, an unlikely sight of a woman in her time period, but she didn't have a helmet. Her long red hair flowed behind her as she was sprinting from shadows that were creeping towards her, shadows that most likely belonged to Drako.

It was a harsh time period in the Pendragon era. Famine and disease were everywhere as a result of the war that was currently going on. Drako, once a trusted adviser of her father, Arthur Pendragon, had deceived him in order to get his hands on the Dragonite Amulet, a powerful item that is said to give power to whoever's hands it falls into. But because of a previous run in with Drako, the amulet's jewel is now cracked. Nonetheless, Meredith held on to the magic item, for fear that Drako would find a way to revive the amulet's power.

"There you are..~"

Meredith's eyes widened and she froze as she heard the oh so familiar voice that gave her chills. She turned around and looked to see the man who had ruined her kingdom's peace, and Meredith immediately pulled out her sword, going into a defensive position.

"Don't you dare try to hurt me! I'm warning you!" the red head shouted defiantly, furrowing her eyebrows as she glared at him through her blue eyes. The Drako only chuckled, a sound that seemed to be mocking her, as if she was no threat at all. "Ahh yes, little precious Meredith. You know I wouldn't ever try to hurt you," the magician spoke as he extended his hand outwards towards her. "As long as you give me what I want.."

The knight knew better than to trust his words, and of course stepped back. "Never.." Meredith hissed back, glowering at him with narrowed eyes as she swung her sword in an attempt to back him away. It was clear that Drako's patience was running low, and Meredith's response only ticked him off. "I will never surrender to you, on my honor. Whether you torture me, whether your burn me, whether you curse me, I will never submit to the likes of rotting flesh like you!" the knight retorted. Meredith knew that this was her end. She had no where to run, no where to escape to. But if she had to die, then she would die with honor. Suddenly a strange light seemed to appear out of no below her, and Meredith widened her eyes when the light seemed to continue expanding. "What is this?" Meredith questioned. It seemed that Drako didn't know what was going either, due to his surprised facial expression.

Before long, Meredith was suddenly swallowed by the light, and sent through a large passageway that seemed to be tumbling down in spirals. She didn't dare to keep her eyes open, for if she did, she swore she would go blind. As she slid, she let out a loud scream but then found herself falling face down onto something hard, causing a long groan.

(aghhh sorry, I sort of rushed this so the flow and stuff isn't great x.x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back