• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blank Checks

DapperKnight

A Dapper Knight for dapper nights.
This is a plot that I really want to see through, but a lot of the times most of my partners leave or ghost after 2-3 posts for one reason or another. Well this is a new site, so a new chance to try this. If you like Harry Potter, urban/modern fantasy stuff, Supernatural, stuff like that, then this might interest you.

Your character is a man or woman whose down of their luck. They've been fired from a crappy minimum wage job, they found out that they're being evicted from their apartment in a city known as Bensington, and what's more, they only have 200$ and their rusty car to their name. Basically now homeless, they find a post of a wall advertising a place known as Blank Check which says they're a Paranormal Investigation/Private Investigation Agency, a PI/PI agency. They're given a chance to prove themselves to the boss, a man named Baron Flemmings, and to his assistant, a woman named Clora Benns, and are immediately shotgunned into a mysterious world of magic and supernatural happenings that exists just in the corner of their eyes.

If you are interested, then send me a PM and if you have questions, post them here and I'll get to you when I can.

Disclaimer: This RP will have PG-13 situations, involving death, injuries, racial tensions (mostly between magical and non-magical folk) and potentially disturbing imagery. We can work out our limits, dos and don'ts when talking out the general plot. This isn't a slice of life RP, though there can be slice of life elements and I hope my partners can be both flexible and creative. I also hope that they are able to play multiple characters when needed, though I will not expect you to play multiple characters.

The characters, at least the main characters, will be 18 years of age at least, and I am only doing this plot with 2 separate people so first come first serve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back