Blah, Blah, Blah.

does this mean i get to start my favorite part tho

ships

even tho acacia and rowen are already shipped and therefore are off limits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

will try to finish up maë 's bio as soon as possible. it's four in the morning where i'm at, and i'm knackered...

hyped for some jelix tbh

im like, broiling over with excitement.

will try to finish up maë 's bio as soon as possible. it's four in the morning where i'm at, and i'm knackered...

u get some sleep alright and tyt bc you got time bb

does this mean i get to start my favorite part tho

ships

even tho acacia and rowen are already shipped and therefore are off limits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

literally all of my characters are in a pairing. i am trash.

probably tbh. we'll end up staying up until 5am writing bc we're landfills

i'm more like that scum at the bottom of the microwave that no one really gives a shit about. always there for the heat but ignored when people wanna rub me away with toxic fumes, ya feel

@Post hey i'm coley and i'm your mom in law nice to meet you

oml, hello coley. i'm chris your son in law. its a pleasure to meet you precious mother

i'm more like that scum at the bottom of the microwave that no one really gives a shit about. always there for the heat but ignored when people wanna rub me away with toxic fumes, ya feel

oml, hello coley. i'm chris your son in law. its a pleasure to meet you precious mother

im fucking crying chris why are you lIKE THIS

Wow same

That means I'm your sibling or whatever, sup. I'm the one who makes sure everyone doesn't act like heathens  

im fucking crying chris why are you lIKE THIS

idek where this stuff comes from tbh. i'm just pulling stuff from a black hole

aah you're cute i approve of this marriage omg

STILL BITTER I WASN'T AT THE WEDDING THO

mom you're making me blush.

it was a vegas wedding tbh

omg i typed vag instead of vegas intitally

@Chrysalism I am the biggest heathen dead

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Mother Marley, the purest of them all

excuse me, I'm training to be the very best, like no one ever was

yaranaipika.png

shh i'm kidding all of my kids are HEATHENS except one so you'll fit right in

this is the biggest lie i ever read in my life and i read trump's tweet about china faking global warming

im the one ;)

shh i'm kidding all of my kids are HEATHENS except one so you'll fit right in

this is the biggest lie i ever read in my life and i read trump's tweet about china faking global warming

All hail the mighty eternal Dorito, may he rule for generations to come!

I'm gonna sleep not  so night night, may the "owo what's this" pounce on you heathens at night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back