Blah, Blah, Blah.

So, I'm still trying to decide on which deity/primordial being I should base my character on.

So far I got the following candidates:

Taratrus; Primordial being of the Nether that serves as the prison for unspeakable terrors

Erebus; primordial deity of shadow and darkness, 

Moros; The primordial deity of doom and fate

Hephaestus; God of Metal and craftsmen

God, so hard to decide

Travel the less beaten path... 

You could make a serious weapons its,  be the bismuth.   Bismuth was awesome. 

Mainly because Primordial s aren't an option. 

random thought: i wonder how any demigods would've survived up to about the 1700s. maybe the gods were celibate during that time because pretty much all at the camp would've been burned at the stake lmao

Okay, so, are we only allowed to use the standard Greek Pantheon or even its lesser know deities file the Chthonian gods and goddesses?

also the route i'll probably be trying to go through with agates' story is tragedy. kind of like hercules. trivia might purposely curse him and put him through great strife to see if he's worthy of being elevated to godhood after death or just die and walk the earth as a restless spirit.

side note; do any of you know the real story of hercules? it's actually pretty messed up. if any demigod was worthy of becoming an actual god in death it's him lmao

except with agate godhood is something he doesn't desire at all. he'd probably rather just be a restless spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:

*shady drug dealer voice* agates' got the juice (sleep potion) if you got the cash (literally a magpie skull or something)

i doubt it would work. she literally had sleep taken from her by mercury :/

this is probably hella early but w/e.

i like your characters and your faces. so:

@Post

@Syzygy

@november pyres

the characters that you have completed are accepted. go team.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back