Blah, Blah, Blah.

I apologize for how crappy my response is written. I promise the next one won't be as bad, nor will it take me so long.

I'm sure it does fine!!! I'll read it tomorrow off mobile ❤

I hope ppl don't mind me posting sm, i'd feel bad if the group dies.

looks fine to me o:

You are good and pure. Reuben should be up tomorrow bc mobile tonigjttonight

wow thanks phone that's exactly what I wanted to type

I'm gonna get a post up for all my chars today. Mind you, I'm too lazy to go back and read posts again so I'm gonna go off my shit memory

reuben should be up in the next day or so, sorry for the delay i've been so blah about actually writing lately

source.gif

Shit just got real.  Timeskip when my darling little one returns tomorrow, so be ready.  And I think everyone who is in the field should include their weapon of choice in their header thing, but that's just an opinion.

Shit just got real.  Timeskip when my darling little one returns tomorrow, so be ready.  And I think everyone who is in the field should include their weapon of choice in their header thing, but that's just an opinion.

My poor child.......... also I can't wait to write Rowen with her knives and chains

My poor child.......... also I can't wait to write Rowen with her knives and chains

I want to visualize our cast walking out of the weapons cabin decked do to the pits while Sweet Dreams is playing on a random boombox.

if anyone has any questions regarding where their character might be, don't hesitate to ask.

though, i think you all know your character and their skills well enough to judge whether or not they'll be on guard.

if anyone has any questions regarding where their character might be, don't hesitate to ask.

though, i think you all know your character and their skills well enough to judge whether or not they'll be on guard.

i love this bc literally none of my babes could be on guard except maybe gem...... yeah putting gem on guard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back