Blah, Blah, Blah.

am i the only one confused as to where anders and caine are.

as far as I know, fabien is sitting with reuben at one table with additional side characters, jelix at the table across, gem and mae are with oliver, the girl trinity is at another table because gods know fabien would not sit anywhere near acacia, elspeth is with greer; they're all in the cafeteria - at least, until acacia moved to find rai but they're all around there.

anders is in the main house but exited and entered... a bright room with a sofa?

caine's talking to a 'lot' which im assuming from the tagged mentions that he's talking to oliver's group; given that fabien isn't seated with them, I won't be mentioning any direct interaction with Caine in my post.

correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe i misinterpreted tyler's post. sorry, my brain is wonky. i'll delete mine and fix it tomorrow.

rereading it i think tyler was trying to get past the niceties that tend to slow shit down and cut straight to the core of it all.

i could be wrong tho, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe i misinterpreted tyler's post. sorry, my brain is wonky. i'll delete mine and fix it tomorrow.

rereading it i think tyler was trying to get past the niceties that tend to slow shit down and cut straight to the core of it all.

i could be wrong tho, lol.

More or less,  that's what's going on.  Pep Talk for dummies. 

am i the only one confused as to where anders and caine are.

as far as I know, fabien is sitting with reuben at one table with additional side characters, jelix at the table across, gem and mae are with oliver, the girl trinity is at another table because gods know fabien would not sit anywhere near acacia, elspeth is with greer; they're all in the cafeteria - at least, until acacia moved to find rai but they're all around there.

anders is in the main house but exited and entered... a bright room with a sofa?

caine's talking to a 'lot' which im assuming from the tagged mentions that he's talking to oliver's group; given that fabien isn't seated with them, I won't be mentioning any direct interaction with Caine in my post.

correct me if I'm wrong.

He's  making a light speech for your mournful lot.   If you're in the area,  you're being spoken to. 

honestly i was confused too so i just took caci to ander ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have a direct line to me... You could have asked, hun. 

I apologize for how crappy my response is written. I promise the next one won't be as bad, nor will it take me so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back