Blah, Blah, Blah.

collabs are just easier when it comes to interactions. im sure there are going to be a lot of collabs in the quest ic tbh

there's a 10% chance of me going to sleep early bc i'm fucking wrecked, but hopefully i don't so i can post here tonight too tbh

instead of writing up fabien's reply, I made a new child. my first daughter in months. plz show her all the love u showed my beautiful loser son.

i love the bab v cute i love

i want to slap myself bc i got shit done for my other rp, then some for this, and now i'm just daydreaming about the demigod rp i have planned for my next release and i need to don't!!!!

i love the bab v cute i love

i want to slap myself bc i got shit done for my other rp, then some for this, and now i'm just daydreaming about the demigod rp i have planned for my next release and i need to don't!!!!

thank u vm

and yess daydreams, but dont u want to sleep bb

Last edited by a moderator:
i need to sleep but my friend is reacting to stranger things to me and i'm crying over it so i can't but hopefully i will soon it's 2 am

instead of writing up fabien's reply, I made a new child. my first daughter in months. plz show her all the love u showed my beautiful loser son.

i love her! she's so cool! i also never seen a character who's shorter than i am. 

To: everyone

Merry Christmas fam! I hope you're enjoying the hols and may the good tidings carry you through to a fantastic 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up, guys?

I just wanted to wish you all a happy holiday and a merry Christmas. Whether you're celebrating Jesus Christ or simply enjoying time spent with your family, I'm sure great things will follow afterwards. Stay cool homies because y'all are the realist of the real.

Chris is outta hereeee

Jk. I'll be busy until after Christmas because you know, the usual shenanigans.

okay y'all im sorry my activity has been shit, but im generally never online much during the big holidays bc of my family and w/e.

im hoping to be back in full swing tomorrow.

i hope you all had an awesome christmas and if you don't celebrate it, an awesome day! 

This better not be dead

i'll try to get a post in today.

but i'm also trying to finish up a cs, but my computer keeps freezing, so i'm getting nowhere today.

and carrie fisher died so now i want to watch all the star wars films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back