• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Blades or Bullets

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
One day, you wake up and you're in a prison. Why? Well, there's a lot of shit that led you to this point, although none of which you can really remember. In fact, nobody even cares about that stuff here. They don't care who you are, where you're from, or what brought you here. All that matters to people here are themselves. Soon enough, you'll find that out for yourself.

Since you're currently in a cell though, with nothing to do, you decide to think of how you're going to survive; how you're going to get out, enjoy your time here, blow the place up; whatever it is you plan to do. Sadly, before you can even get to the "what will I do for right now" part of your thought process, a man's voice echoes throughout the entire prison.

"*Ahem* ... Today is the first day of the month... Meaning, it's time for Lottery. For all prisoners who don't remember or know their number, it can be found on your cell door, just below the window. Numbers are red, yellow, blue, or white, and for the new prisoners, your numbers will be white so long as you've yet to be drawn by lottery."

The man having paused for a moment, a sound of wheels spinning could be heard in the background. After a few moments, the spinning sound stopped, and the man began once again. "The following prisoners will proceed to the conference hall to make their decision..."

So, welcome to Blades or Bullets. Are you ready to make your choice? Though I suppose before that comes deciding whether or not to join the RP.

A warning in advance, this RP isn't completely planned out yet. There's still details I'm working on. For those of you who may have seen it, I did once before attempt this RP, and so I did have everything planned out at one time, but this RP's plans have been changed quite a bit from what that RP was planned to be.

I look forward to your (hopeful) participation in this RP.

Last edited:
The setup here seems like it could lead to something fun. Gives me the vibes of something like a Cyberpunk Elder Scrolls. I love prisoner scenarios too, so count me interested.

I was curious to about post size like if.its detailed or casual. I'm still pretty new to RPing and I'm not good with detailed just yet. I'm doing one now but two detailed RPs would fry my brain lol

I was curious to about post size like if.its detailed or casual. I'm still pretty new to RPing and I'm not good with detailed just yet. I'm doing one now but two detailed RPs would fry my brain lol
I would say that this RP is somewhere between casual and detailed. I want effort put into the posts, but I'm not putting any big requirements on posting. As long as there's enough there to respond to and it's well thought out, it should be good.

If at all possible, I would prefer two-paragraph posts. Once again though, doesn't have to be that much if the quality and effort are enough to make up for length.

Alright, I'm going to create threads for this RP sometime soon. If I don't have a thread up within the next 24 hours, I give permission for all of you to tag me until I do :P

Shhh... Take this, and I'll just slip on in... No one has to know.
*slyly slips a detailed post in your pocket*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back