• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Blades or Bullets?

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
A cell; for three and a half years now, thousands have all sit in cells. A cell per person, plus a few thousand more for others to fit in. You're one of those few hundreds, and not a single soul understands how or why they're there. All that's known by those in the cells are two things; one, they're treated as though lower than human beings, and two, their name; at least, some know their name.

It's the same routine each and every day. Wake up, eat breakfast (some call it crap, though the prison guards call it health slop or whatever), sit in your cell for hours, be put through a strict military-type of training, then eat dinner before being forced to sleep (which means sleeping gas, if necessary).

There are three known choices while in this prison. You can only do one of those things, and cannot change your choice after it's been made. The choices are as follows:

Cell Life

- The first option, is rather simple... This one is an option most choose to take. Once this option has been taken, rigorous military-style training will no longer occur for the person in question, and they'll be given a period of time each day with other prisoners in a large recreational-type room which all members of their block gets access to during the specified times of day, should they choose this life.

Bullets

- The second option, is bullets. Raise high above the rest, and leave your foes deep under blood. Nobody knows anything about this option until they've gone through it fully, aside from the simple fact that it involves killing for the rest of ones' life.

Blades

- The third, and final option, is to pick up the blade. The knife represents precision and speed; something needed to escape the hell around you. The knife kills for freedom. With each swipe and jab, the knife leaves a cut; an opening, which represents the wielder's desire to be let loose and run free, just like how the blood flows out of a wound. Handfuls have taken this path, but none have successfully gone through to the point of freedom; as such, nobody even knows what 'freedom' is given.

I know, I know... No special BBCode stuff, no specific plans for the flow of plot, etc... Really, I've only been thinking on this about an hour xD

Please, do give your opinions and whatnot, and I'd like to know just how interested people would be in this kind of RP.

Also, a little explanation to the way the prison's laid out... Each block of the prison has 2,574 cells. There are twenty-six sections to each block, each labelled A through Z. Each section is 99 cells, so there are cells A1 - A99, B1 - B99, etc. In other words, the prison's pretty large... With there being ten blocks- A, B, C, D, E, G, H, I, J, and K- there's a total of 25,740 cells in the prison, and as such room for 25,740 prisoners. Thanks for takin' the time to read!

Yay, peoples are interested without me having to tag ^~^

So, before I get right back to work on the details of the RP, any suggestions, questions, etc.?

Hellooo! I'm interested, but I do have one question. Are all of these paths official? As in the officials or administrators of the prison (I assume that's what this is) are all in on the paths and they moderate what the people do? Or is the blades path like a secret escape group :0

Secrets, my friend; secrets.

Nah, no secrets. Basically, all paths are official, though the blades path is a bit complex in the way it works... It's official as far as being given by those working in the prison, but's pretty much an underground sort of thing which was started by a band of prisoners who had basically attempted force their way to freedom. It just grew from there with many others wishing attempt escape by killing any in their way, and as such it became more 'official' through the guards and whatnot organizing it so as to prevent too much unnecessary bloodshed that would come from them doing anything else about it.

Also, it isn't endorsed by the top of the chain or anything like that, which is why it's 'official as far as' rather than simply being official. Anyway, I'd prefer not go into elaborate shtuffs like that all too often, so as to keep myself from overthinking the details in order to keep it fun and with some sense of unpredictability, as well as give room for characters to actually change things with their own actions, rather than their actions being made to change with the story...

I might be inclined to make the blades a secret escape group if people want me to though :x

CrimsonEclipse said:
I am interested. And it's so funny how both of your profile pics go so well together.
Eclipse, pay no mind to me and White's shenanigans; you'll go insane from it if not able to keep with us.

Also, I'm expecting create a thread for the RP itself sometime soon, though I'm still working on some important details.

I do like it.

I'm playing with the idea of some super sociopathic Bullet who uses blades when he has the time....

Though overall, I'd totally play the heck out of this.

Count me in my friend, if it does take off.

LuciusIII said:
I'd love it and i'm in, but dont you think everyone will choose blades?
I built the RP with the idea most would probably pick Blades, soo... It's planned out where either way, it'll work.

TheoremAlpha said:
@LuciusIII I think you got it backwards, we're all closeted serial killers here and all secretly want to play bullet.
Also, nobody here should just secretly want to play bullets because they're a serial killer or whatever, given that the circumstances every prisoner's in is that they one, don't kno why they're there, and two, know at most their own name and what's going on around them... Going on around them meaning that they only know what they've heard, seen, etc. etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back