• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blackthorn Asylum

"Well... I have a sister, an older sister. She's beautiful, care free, and fun to be around. We've been close since I can remember. In high school, I fooled around with all sorts of girls. I was labeled as a play boy but... It's whatever. I enjoyed my life. I had good friends, and I loved my family more than anyone. I know that's hard to believe but I would never hurt them. I couldn't hurt them. We had our differences but in the end, they were there for me through everything. Even when they found out I knocked up some girl. They were very supportive and caring. They helped pay for the abortion and everything. I had my problems. I was threatened with these terrible nightmares every night that got so bad. Some days, I couldn't leave my bed. Others, I was stuck throwing up in the bathroom. They made me physically sick. No matter the dosage, the medicine never helped. But even through that, my mother was always there to help me through it." He smiled a little as he remembered his mother's caring face. He remembered the day he got beaten by some kids at his school and came home crying. His mother was there with an apple pie to make him feel better. He always loved her apple pie.

Her heart pounded loudly from the word, abortion. The word, caused her breathing to pick up and her heart to race. She smiles softly, looking up toward the sky in a hopeful way, once again reminding her why she was here. "I might as well tell about my life, at the age of eighteen I got pregnant with a child. She was a girl but everyone thought that I wasn't stable enough to have a child. I loved the image of children, the beauty of watching their laughing and sleeping faces. So I kept my child, I was going to name her Paris, my dead twin sister" She struggles with the word, caught in the back of her throat but presses forward with her life, she had never told anyone the real story. "Well, I was alone....My parents after I turned eighteen, didn't want anything to do with me, I was a monster in there eyes. I didn't actually believe it until one day, I wasn't feeling well and I started to hallucinate. People were saying I was contaminating my child, she was going to grow up just like me... I went insane, I couldn't feel my body and couldn't control my movements". Tears swam down London's face, she tries her beats tp wipe them, her first time revisiting the chapter to her story. "I-I took a knife, I screamed at my self to stop but it was too fast. I plunged it into my stomach, straight to my womb and killed my little girl instantly. I was took to the hospital and the bad thing about it, I was only four weeks pregnant, I didn't even give her time to grow and learn to love me" She was done crying, her cheeks red and raw from the immense amount of tears. She loved her, the baby that she murdered.

Ivan got off his bed and approached her. He lifted her chin and said "you know, they should have known better than to have co ed rooms." He smirked as he suddenly got on top of her teasingly. "Don't cry anymore. Its really annoying." He smirked. His hand rested on her stomach. It slipped under her shirt, his cold hand pressed against her stomach. "You may cry over your dead child but wouldn't it be worst if you killed it 6 months into the pregnancies or longer.... wouldn't it be worst if you killed the child while its growing an attachment to its mother? You simply killed a cell. It wasn't even a being." His eyes were dark. "You blame yourself but wasn't it for the best?"

London looks upward her tears dried and a small smile plays on her lips, she found the cold hand comforting, molding perfectly with her warmer figure. Holding his hand there, she uses his hands to trace the scar on her stomach, smirking at him before letting her hand gently caress his face. "You always know how to sweet talk a girl don't you?" She laughs with a sudden happiness. "I guess your right, I shouldn't blame myself for what I did because it was going to happen that anyway. I just wonder if it hurts, maybe it was quick and painless. I never really thought about having another kid after that, I don't know if I'll be able to have a regular life after I get out of here, what will you do when you get out of here?" London tilts her head, shifting her weight under him.

She caught him off guard. He didn't know what to say. He looked down and then he met her eyes. "I-I don't know. I don't have a home to go to so I will be trying to find a cheap hotel to stay at until I can find a job and afford a place to stay. My sister said she will pay for anything I need but she also has a family which is her fun way of saying, she will pay for the hotel but that's it." he sighed "This has become my life. I can't imagine life outside of this... prison." He sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back