• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Blacklist RP

CasCat

Always Looking For Partners!
"Never trust a criminal...unless you have to."

I've been dying to do a Blacklist rp or one based on the Blacklist.

Here's the plot:

Raymond "Red" Reddington, a former officer of the United States Navy who disappeared twenty years ago and became one of the FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, surrenders himself to Assistant Director Harold Cooper at FBI Headquartersin Washington, D.C. Taken to an FBI "black site", Reddington claims to share the FBI's interest in getting rid of criminals and terrorists he has associated with, that are so dangerous and devious that Cooper is unaware even of their existence.

He offers Cooper his knowledge and assistance on two conditions: immunity from prosecution, and working exclusively with Elizabeth Keen, a rookie profiler newly assigned to Cooper. Keen and Cooper are suspicious of Reddington's interest in her, but he will only say that she is "very special". After Cooper tests Reddington's offer in locating and killing a terrorist in the first episode, Reddington reveals that this man was only the first on his "blacklist" of global criminals, which he has compiled over his criminal career and wants to eliminate.

The pairing would be MxF and I'd prefer to be the rookie profiler. Please reply below or PM me if interested ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
// So you want a guy to roleplay this? Or a girl? I can play as Reddington either way.\\

jpDO7HtOeEPgQ.gif

The gender doesn't matter to me, only that you play Reddington ^^

No, you don't have to. I was only providing a summary to those who hadn't seen the show yet and still could be interested in writing it.

// Alright, where would you like me to start it then? From the beginning? A random point? \\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back