TV & Film Black Panther

I just saw it!
I won't spoil, but I was blown away. The costumes and set design were absolutely majestic, and the acting was fantastic as well. I just love Lupita Nyong'o and everything she's in...
The only thing that didn't really sit with me was a small plot hole that I'd be happy to discuss over PM (cause spoilers).

10/10. Not kidding at all, it's not only my favorite comic book movie, but one of my all time favorite movies.

I have to say, I've been excited since there were rumors of it circling the comic book shops and the internet. At first, I was a little miffed they waited until after the Civil War (Marvel has been talking about doing BP for awhile), but I think if anything, T'Challa's appearance in Civil War paved the way a bit. The movie was beautifully done. I can't wait for a sequel. Just getting to see Wakanda was breathtaking. All of the actors and actresses were superb. the plot was on point. I couldn't have asked for a better movie. It one of those ones you leave happy you got to see it in theaters. Totally worth it imo. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back