• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Ops 3 Anyone?

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

First off, this is going to be short and sweet with little to no spoilers seeing as I don't have a plot yet. But, thats what this thread is for. I was just wondering if anyone would actually be interesting in somethin' like this possibly continuing after the end of the campain? (I was a tad disapointed on the ending anyway, dunno really why I just am.) Looking for about 4 or more people who would be open to forming a plot together that is based off the storyline (Somewhat...) I would love if those interested would be so kind as to either finish the campain or if you already have AVOID posting spoilers if at all possible. I will create a PM for discussion once enough interest is had.

Thank you for your time,

@StoneWolf18

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back