• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Black Jenny

TxTiger

Spooky Scary Skeleton

ploot_zpsdn2k6nw2.png

(Psss, For those who are wondering, yes, I took inspiration from "Red Jenny" from "Dragon Age: Inquisition!)

"I was in the car with Alex when I heard someone screaming. We ran quickly, an elderly shouted "Help! Help! Someone stole my bag" and she point a black silouette that was running. We managed to caught the culprit, a teenager who could scarcely walk from flickering. When we took him to the central, he fidgeted and shouted.

"I'm innocent! It wasn't my fault! Black Jenny forced me to do it!!"

We asked about this "Black Jenny". He said that he didn't know who she is but he only knew that she controlled the most criminal affairs of the world, and to

settle a debt he was forced to steal.

Our chief told us that he knew already the case. He took a big sealed box and cut the scotch. A black write was written on in, Black Jenny and a "Top secret" red write was glued on it.

Inside of it, there were lots and lots of photos, reports of other cops, and other papers.

The greatest criminal affairs were collected in just one box. My look crossed the Alex's one.

There was something that whispered in our ears, somethig that pushed us to re-open the case, and caught her.

You then,

Chief told that we need other cops.

Do you feel brave enough

To join in the trip of this unresolved case with us

and unmask the greatest enemy of the world?

ruuu_zpsd0civnqo.png

-No perfect characters

-Don't kill the others with your gun?

-I will control the characters that are not needed in the story (sorry if its a bother...)

-Romance allowed

-More than one character allowed

-No godmodding

uniform_zps18gqy1v4.png

Psss, I know this is a shirt ?
xD

SUBIM15_25074.jpg

lapd-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back