• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Black Butler's New Day

They arrived at the fair and Sebastian opened the door for them. Janet climbed out of the car and looked at the large fair. "... It's quite loud for a weekday..."

katisacat said:
They arrived at the fair and Sebastian opened the door for them. Janet climbed out of the car and looked at the large fair. "... It's quite loud for a weekday..."
"Or fairs are just loud in general. Come on! The more time we was the more of a line I'll have to wait in!" She said heading off to the ticket stand leaving the two behind. Sebastian smiled a bit before turning to his mistress, taking her hand. "She seems quite excited about this but she is right. The sooner we go the sooner I can get you a prize , of course if that's what you wish of me my lady."

Last edited by a moderator:
Janet rolled her eyes at Amelia's comment and watched her walk off. She blinked in surprise and blushed a little as Sebastian took her hand and said that, looking away quickly she said stiffly. "I suppose that's fine then." She said before walking with him to the ticket booth, buying them all the unlimited rides bracelets.

Sebastian held her close looking around before looking to her eye with soft smile. Amelia ran off to buy some pretzel she saw while strolling along side them. "Where ride you like to go in first My lady?"

Janet looked down uncertainly as he held her close and then looked around at the rides around them, thinking a moment before saying. "The swings." She said, pointing to the giant carousel of swings, figuring it would be best to start with something easy before going on the more stomach churning rides, warm herself up so to speak.

"Excellent choice, nothing better to start us off. Amelia should be arriving back soon but I don't think she'll mind us going for a little ride first. She'll probably want something more daring anyways." He informed letting her to the swings.

When they made their way to buckle themselves in, he first assisted her onto he seat before buckling her seat. He used this to get closer to her kneeling hearing click.
"Have to make sure you are secured. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." He left with this words before walking to his seat.

Janet blinked in surprise when he got so close to her just to buckle her into her seat and she blushed a little, her heart skipping a beat before she looked away a little. "Th-Thank you..." She said stiffly as she watched him get in the seat behind her and buckle himself in, he looked quite funny, her suave, savvy, sophisticated butler sitting on a swing ride at the fair, it was so fun she even smirked a little, suppressing a chuckle that rose in her throat and she turned back to face forward as the ride started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back