• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Black Butler's New Day

katisacat

Deh Magical Kitty of Deh Interwebz!
This is a 1x1 rp between Robyn Banks and katisacat. It's about Sebastian from the anime Black Butler finding a new contract in the modern world.

Sebastian entered the room quietly. Adjusting his gloves as he did approaching the drapes. He soon unveiled them, exposing the sunlight into the room which illuminated his mistress' face as she slumbered. "It is time to get up young mistress, you have a big day ahead of you." Sebastian announced walking over to the side of her bed awaiting her to open her eyes. Though there was alarm clocks and phones to wake a human, He was rather old fashion.

Janet groaned quietly as she covered her eyes with her arm and rolled onto her back, taking a deep breath to wake herself up before she sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. "Yeah, yeah... Ok, I'm up." She said tiredly, looking up at him. "What's for breakfast?"

"Today's breakfast is polenta pancakes with cinnamon fresh from sri Lanka, a omelette with spinach, tomatoes, onions, and green peppers picked in the garden this morning, Bacon and ham, and last a parfait with black, straw, and raspberries." He knelt before her gently taking her left foot and slipped on her slipper, doing the same for the other. "For your beverage would you prefer Tea,coffee, hot chocolate, or a more softer drink such as apple?"

Janet yawned as Sebastian put her slippers on and said. "Hot chocolate..." Rubbing her eyes, she was clearly very tired. When Sebastian had first started 'working' for her. She was uncomfortable and even embarrassed at his thoroughness in serving her, but over the past couple months she'd gotten used to it.

"Today should be a more relaxed day than usual due to the fact that its the weekend but I will check once again to be sure." Sebastian got up before announcing "your clothes has already been set for the day and I will make your hot chocolate Immediately."

Janet nodded. "I know," She answered to the relaxing day then nodded in thanks as she stood up and went to get dressed, walking into the walk in closet to get dressed.

Sebastian bowed at she exited the room with his usual smile on his face. "I will be awaiting you downstairs my lady." He strolled downstairs to prepare the hot chocolate that was requested. All the chores around the house was already tended to before Lady Janet awoken so all that needed to be done was tend to her every need, which is easy enough since he had served her for a while. He prepped the milk on a pot using A saucepan to liquefy the dark chocolate he had put in it. he mixed the two ingredients together while adding a drop of vanilla extract. he then put poured the beverage into the cup and placed it on the table adding whipped cream on the top and made a unique design on it. Everything was perfect for her.

Janet came downstairs after dressing and fixing her hair and brushing her teeth. She sat at the table and thanked Sebastian for the food quietly, sipping the hot coco before she began eating the breakfast. Her eyes were dark and her demeanor clearly showed that something was upsetting her.

"what is troubling you my lady, if you don't mind me asking? You're demeanor is obviously showing that you are upset." He asked. His usual smile seemed to faint as he looked upon her curious for what the answer was/

Janet didn't look up as she finished chewing before answering. "I had that dream again... the one with dad..."

He paused for a bit. Though he served humans for so long he still didn't quite understand why humans has always been caught up if something like this occurred. Knelt down beside her soon lifting up her chin gently so she would face her. "Well I can't let you be so depressed. if I do what butler would I be? We will find him, You have signed a contract with me so I can assure you that. And when we do , I'll get to feast on your delicious soul." As she continued to speak his crimson eyes glowed for a second before turning back to normal his smirk widening. "But until then you must stay optimistic after all its not a lady's place to let these things get to her." His smile started to return as he gotten up. "Please eat, I have put all my love into this meal." He said with sarcasm moving his hands behind his back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Janet blinked in surprise as she was made to look at Sebastian, her heart skipping a beat in surprise, at least that's what she passed it off as before she swallowed a little nervously at his words about her soul. She nodded slowly as he finished and told her to eat. Looking back at the food, she never knew what she'd feel around Sebastian, one second he was her gorgeous butler and she felt safe and calm, the next she was terrified as he revealed more of his demonic side. She sighed softly and kept eating. Nothing she could do about it now. She already made the contract... She placed a hand over her upper back, where the mark would be.

There was a sudden knock at the door. "Well I wasn't expecting any company, I'll check who it is." He strolled towards the front door, eager to see who was knocking at such a loud volume. He opened it only to look down at the girl with fiery red hair. He pulled off his grin. "Miss Knoxs we weren't expecting you today. Maybe you should've call in advanced?" He suggested not very pleasant of her being there at the time.

Amelia walked in looking around
"why do I? I'm a friend, I don't think I have to confirm my visit, this isn't the 19th century." Little did she know that he went through that period of time and would know the difference. She was always close to figuring out who he really was but always dismissed the facts when she did. "Where's your mistress?" She asked turning her attention towards him.

"She is eating in the dining room." When he announce that a thought went across his mind. "When you say mistress do you mean my authority or my Lover?" Amelia walked passed him and with a sly smirk on her face she announced. "Both." Sebastion sighed at how openly she was as to confessing her relationship ideas but it was amusing how she thought... If only she knew. Sebastion lead her to the dining room. Where Amelia grinned towards Janet. "Missed me?" She said jokily.

Janet heard their discussion from the dining room and sighed tiredly but kept eating before looking up as Amelia walked in and she said after swallowing. "It's hard to miss someone when you just saw them yesterday." Before taking another bite of her food. "What's up?"

"That is a true fact isn't it?" Amelia took an apple from the table taking a bite before plopping her down the closest seat. "You know the usual.Terrorizing the town with my personality" she said jokingly. Sebastian just stood beside Janet before smiling towards her. "My lady is there anything you wish to do after your breakfast. Your schedule today seems rarely empty."

Janet nodded, rolling her eyes at how true that statement was. She smiled softly however. Though she gave almost everyone a hard time, and didn't seem to care, Amelia was her closest friend, even though even she didn't know... She looked up at Sebastian then wiped her mouth as she thought. "I would like to relax in the pool for the morning then after lunch I think I would like to go shopping with Amelia." She said, looking at Amelia, knowing how much she liked shopping.

"Yes that sounds great! Especially since I saw this jacket at the mall that look amazing! Plus the pool does sound nice.... Alright I'm in. I didn't bring a bathing suit though. " she said with a smirk. Sebastian bowed shortly. "I can provide one for you Miss Knox's and for the same for you my lady." He said smiling at the Janet. "You should get into the pool too Michealis. You know so eveythign can get a little more... Heated." She said jokingly. "Only if my lady allows it. I will get everything prepped." He glanced at Janet once more before leaving. "I must say you have great taste in bulters Janet. Where can u get one like that?" She smirked.

Janet nodded as they came to an agreement before Sebastian left. She rolled her eyes at Amelia's comment then said vaguely. "I... paid extra for someone with... experience..." She said, laughing in her head at just how much extra she had paid and how much experience he had. She stood up. "Well, let's head to the changing room, Sebastian should have our bathing suites in there already for us."

"What type of experience?" She said jokingly before heading to the dressing room. She changed into the bathing suit that was provided for her. Wondering what the chemistry really wasn't between the two. Seemed rather odd to her.Sebastian waited for the girls to finish, deciding to make sure the pool was fully cleaned. He knew it was since he did it himself but it was nice to be sure. Janet was different than most of the people he served. Very intriguing in his opinion luring him in more and more each day. He began to drift off about it before smiling to himself. ' an intriguing girl indeed.'

Janet rolled her eyes as she led Amelia to the changing rooms and changed into her own swimsuit, it was simple, a black one piece with blue swirled accents along her sides. She then walked out to the pool area and dove in to the deep end. It was a saltwater pool that started at three feet at one end and went all the way to eight feet at the deep end.

Sebastian stood my the end of the pool about to walk off until Amelia arrived and did a cannonball in the pool soaking him. His Raven hair drenched as his suit stuck to his skin. Amelia peeked her head out of the water before winking. "Oh dear did I do that? Well since you're soaked i guess you have to jump in. Right Janet?" Sebastian face didn't seem to smile at this point. He sighed before thinking. 'I just ironed this suit." Its fine I'll just change into another outfit."

Janet looked over as she floated in the deep end and rolled her eyes at Amelia's 'mistake.' "If you're going to change anyway Sebastian, you might as well change into a swimsuit and join us, the water feels wonderful." She said, her tone sounding uncaring as usual despite her words as she floated.

Sebastian nodded. "Yes my Lady." Walking off into the changing room to change into his swimming attire. He walked out before nodding to Janet getting in to the water. Amelia winked Janet knowing her plan was working.

Janet nodded to Sebastian, not allowing herself to fully look him over as she knew she'd blush and started swimming around absentmindedly, glancing at Amelia and rolling her eyes at her wink, knowing she thought she was succeeding in 'getting them together.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back