• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Black Butler RP anyone?

GirlOfTheShadows

The Mysterious Girl
NOTICE ME SENPAI!!! (sorry, had to get that out of my system)

Alright, Lets try this again, I'm actually more a less just wanting to do a Black Butler RP.

I would like to do OCxOC, Or OCxCanon If we do OC's I was wanting to do the whole thing of maid/butlerXmaster I would prefer to be the Maid, just cause I like playing the role of a demon. xD  But anyways if you're interested either reply on here or PM me. ^_^  

I'd want to rp Canon/OC with you. :)  Is it alright if I use my OC? She's kind of a crossover between Madoka Magica and Black Butler. Also, if it's alright if I use her, is it fine if I ship her with Grell?

Um, which character would you wanna ship your oc with? I can rp a decent Sebastian, and I can try to rp other characters as well. :smile1: Also, what are your rules with rps? I usually use heavy feels, Anime and Manga apropriate fight scenes, and copious amounts of fluff and music. Just so you know, I have a habit of chatting OOC a lot, just so you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back