• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom black butler OC rp?

xXSunnyXx

sweet lil cinnabun
so I am a huge black butler fan and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a black butler OC rp where the cannon positions such as ciel and such are replaced with ocs, anyone interested?

:o really? OH BASSY I dont just love bb I am damn near obsessed with it uwu anyways thanks for showing interest

Grell and Sebastian are my favorite characters in that anime! xD

Wow if you will look for a Grell x OC RP I would be interested in the that! (with me playing the OC) so if you would be interested we could try and see if we would fit as RP partners.

so I am a huge black butler fan and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a black butler OC rp where the cannon positions such as ciel and such are replaced with ocs, anyone interested?
I’m soooooo interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back