• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Black Blood

ConverseGhost

Recovered
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This girl has lived her life in shelter, living the olden life if you will. Dresses, follow the man's rules, learn simple English, math, science and delve into the art of cooking, sowing, dancing and playing an instrument. Anyways, her life has been quite strange. Her once happy family has suddenly gained tension surrounding her father. Her loving mother has tried to keep it away from their daughter but it's obvious when the parents interact. After two or three years of this, with some strange pet disappearances, her mother goes missing. It never fazes her father but changes the girl completely. Now, after a year of living with just her father, she awakes to a crash and a boom from downstairs in her father's laboratory and a strange boy taking shelter in her room.

It was a story I wrote. You see, the father went insane and started melding animals with machines. He'd kill them and bring them back to life with the power of machine parts to replace those he tore off or surgically removed. Anyways, the boom is her father's lab. One of his final experiments got loose and now the entire house (a big ole mansion) is filled with robotic zombies and zombie animals. The boy is an unharmed experiment gone wrong; he's perfectly Human. He's there to help get her out of the mansion before her insane father kills her and adds her to his collection of experiments.

Interesting story. This'll be my first 1x1 RP if you let me join. It's alright if you don't want me to.

Klarissa Lockehart sat in her room, burning the midnight oil. Literally. She sat at her desk, with her old oil lamp, reading Gone with the Wind. It was her mother's favorite, therefore hers. She set it down, thinking fondly of her beautiful mother. Klarissa looked almost exactly like Maria, long black hair, tanned skin and short in height. Klair had her father's blue eyes but all in all, she was like her mother. "Mama," she whimpered and with those words, there was an explosion. The house rocked and the oil lamp fell with a smash. Luckily, the oil didn't light but it also sent her into complete darkness. She screamed and her cat hissed violently, the sound of Mitten's claws skittering across the hardwood floor. She whimpered and crawled to her bed, yelping as the sound of her door open and close. "Dad? Dad!" she cried out, holding her chest tightly.

(I'm assuming my character just escaped the basement) Gotta hide. Gotta get away, was all the boy could think. The room was dark, so Simon felt along the wall, looking for a door or a closet. Anything to take him away from the mad man. Then, he heard a girl's voice call out, "Dad? Dad!" Her voice startled him so bad that he jumped and fell into the open closet. Realizing it was a closet, Simon quickly closed the door to the closet and tried to slow his heavy breathing. Now, quiet, he thought, and almost instantly he heard a tick and his breathing slowed. The sudden asphyxiation made Simon almost black out and once again, he heard a tick, and he suddenly felt more awake than he had been in weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Klair whimpered once more, hearing the sound of someone panting. She could tell it was a boy but not her father. "He-Hello? What's going on? Is my father alright? "She bit her lip, remembering her mother telling her it was rude to bombbard people with many questions at once. Just because it was a special situation does not mean she was allowed to be rude.

(Could you? Id never ask anyone to unless its important and right now theres no power and shes freaking out)

Simon whispered from against the door, "H-h-hello? Who's there? P-please don't tell the m-mad man I'm here."

Klarissa's heart leapt into her throat. Someone was actually in the room with her. "Madman? No...who are you? " she whispered, moving to her feet to get closer. Hevwas either outside the door or in the closet.

"M-my name i-i-is Simon. Don't t-tell th-th-the madman I'm here. He'll kill me again if he f-finds me."

(I know it said he was unharmed, but he's still an experiment)

Last edited by a moderator:
"What? Please, come out. What's going on, Simon?" she could tell by his voice he was about her age, seeing she was able to relax with her manners. But not too relaxed. "I'm scared too but I'm sure my father knows what is happening," she blinked, hoping she could see.

"I-I don't want to. W-what of he finds me?" Simon whimpered. After a while, he whispered, "Are you nice?"

"Simon, please. I'm scared too," she whimpered, stumbling over a chair and falling to the floor. "Ow...why wouldn't I be nice?" she mumbled, shakily getting to her feet.

"You might be like the mad man. C-can you close your e-eyes so I can look at you? So I can b-b-be safe." Simon started to crack the door open a bit.

"Simon, the room is dark. I can't see anything," she mumbled, the slightest bit of whine in her voice. But, she did as he said and closed her eyes. She could hear the closet door open and was glad she hadn't've gone to it first.

"But I can," as Simon said this, he heard a click, and it was as if there was a small candle behind his eyes. Ever so slowly, he peeked out the door. In the room, he saw a little girl standing there with her eyes squeezed shut. Her auburn hair was disheveled slightly and her arms held her tight. Could she be like the mad man? I don't think so. She looks too small to be evil. As Simon was thinking, he saw a lantern on its side near the girl's bed. He quietly tiptoed over to the lantern, picked it up, and stood in front of the little girl. Quietly, he whispered, "Light this. I don't think you're evil, so I want you to see me, too."

Klarissa jumped as he spoke so close to her, a gasp escaping her. "O-Okay," she reached forward and felt the lamp. Odd. She never heard him move nor did she heard the lamp. Finding a spare match, she lit the lamp and looked around the room. Before her was a thin, blond haired boy with big, blue eyes. Her mouth formed a perfect 'O' and she blinked, green eyes taking this scene in. "I-I'm Klarissa." She curtsied.

"Hi." Confused, Simon attempted a curtsy, too, but ended up nearly falling after tripping over his own legs. "Now that you've seen me, I'm not evil either. Come with me back to the closet, I'm still scared of the madman, and he might come up here. He might kill you again too."

Klair giggled at his fall but reached to help him up. "What mad man? I'm sure my father could call the police," she looked to the door. Is that why the house moved? Was someone trying to hurt her family of two?

"No!" Simon whispered, alarmed, pulling Klair more frantically towards the closet. "He might know the madman, and then we'd both be in big trouble!"

"No, my father would never be friends with a mean man like that," she frowned at him, taking his hands, softly, in hers. "Simon, maybe you should sit down," she cocked her head, hair falling over her shoulder.

"No, no, no, no! Everyone knows the madman! I need to hide before he comes looking up here!" this time, the boy yanked, bringing both children crashing into the closet. Quickly, the boy closed the door, and pulled clothes from the hangars above him around him. "He'll find me. He'll kill me. He'll rip me apart like everyone else. He'll put me back together again, but I won't be me. Nooooooo," Simon moaned as he began to rock back and forth.

Klair couldn't help but hold him to her chest, feeling like the poor boy needed comfort. "Hush, Simon, or he might hear us. If he's that dangerous, then I'll stay here for a little bit. But we must leave if we don't hear anything soon. I need to check on my father," she spoke gentle but firm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back