• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Black Bird: Senka Wars

"I had intended to call you by your name if you'd take the moment to tell it to me." Akihiko chuckled at Kalypso's poor attempts at being standoffish. He offered the back of his hand daintily. "I am Akihiko. I don't care for my village either; too many expectations that I don't care to meet." Akihiko was not put out by Kalypso's extra eyes; he had figured that the very tall man had some kind of connection to something to more than human, though he wondered: "How did you know that I was kitsune, spider? I thought that I looked patently human." He wore a genuinely curious expression as waited for a reply.

N Nonexisting

"Ryo-kun..?" Momo quivered in fear when Ryo's demeanor changed. Her face drained of color when he tried to slash her. Momo raised her arms in an attempt to protect herself. Just then, Sakura appeared in front of her and got slashed in in her place. "Sakura!" Momo called out, she didn't know what to do in a situation like this. As Sakura counter attacked Ryo, the smaller demons started to gather around them. Momo felt useless, she wasn't able to do anything.

Right at that moment, Kazuhiko arrived and managed to disperse all the demons gathering around them. Momo took a good look at the familiar looking face, but she couldn't remember who he is. She watched on as Kazuhiko healed Sakura's wounds. //Kazu-chan? Who is that..?// Seems like Momo wasn't able to remember him as well as Sakura does.

Momo tugged on Sakura's uniform, "W- we should get back to class." She said in a trembling tone. "Let's go.."
FrostFire FrostFire Osthavula Osthavula

He seemed happy that she remembered him, but it was only a faint memory, a glimmer. Sakura leaned away a bit, tensing up when he got close, still in shock and a bit angry. He was so close, she didn't notice him putting something in her hand until she stood back when tugged by Momo. "You'd better... Explain everything now, we can't go back to school today.", she gestured at the blood staining her uniform, and the slash on her sleeve. He was really pretty, almost unnaturally so. She got the feeling he wasn't human, in fact it was more than that, but she said nothing, deciding not to for Momo's sake.
She turned to Momo, still keeping an eye on Kazuhiko as she ushered her sister towards the gates. "It will be fine, we aren't missing much...", she looked down at the necklace in her hand. Even if she didn't know what it was for, she decided it was better safe than sorry, as she quickly put it on. She didn't want to admit it, but she already felt safer, and the... Scales? They felt and looked like snake scales, she really did like the design. It felt like it was made for her, but she knew that couldn't be.
They reached the gates, and Sakura continued to usher Momo out, gesturing for Kazuhiko to follow them.
Yoshimi Yoshimi Osthavula Osthavula RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Dressed in white and blue robes, messy, scarlet hair tied in a small ponytail, clutching a bag on her shoulder, it was quite a sight to and behold as it were to come across in the street, more so in this chilly, cold weather. She could not appear to care but one knew better than to assume impressions on a whim. Of course she would be affected by it, but what she would do in regards to it was crucial here. Taking off without a word, in the middle of a class, Yuri pleaded her body to not fail her now, having broken into a run for a few minutes now. Please, please, allow me make it in time. To rely on prayers to the gods was not a habit she’d ever be familiar with but at a time like this? Desperate measures, one would say. The images came abruptly, without any warning, leaving her confused and alarmed. In just one moment, she found herself in a foreign body, thrust upon an attack on none other than her sisters.

Reaching the school, the college student was ready to climb up the gate at this point, wearing robes or not. It wouldn’t certainly be the first time she would try such a feat, this being her former school and all. Although the reason for it could never hope to be as urgent as this… Pounding heart, gasping for air, she saw them, calling out their names from a distance. “What happened? Why are you leaving the school—?! Sakura, is that your blood? Did that thing hurt you?” Careful not to touch her where the stains lied, she gently grasped her shoulders, completely losing what was left of her cool at this point. If that…monster had hurt his siblings… She gritted her teeth, casting her eyes downward in a murderous glare, her grip the shoulders tightening ever so slightly. Without a word, she placed her black haori on her shoulders to hide the traces of the attack. She was so caught up on all this, demanding for answers, that it would only become clear to her that they were not alone. And that this person… “…An acquaintance of yours?” She tore her eyes away from him to ask the twins. At a time like this, it was best to thread carefully, even as easy as it were to suspect the presence of this male here. Somehow…something feels odd about him. But what..? In a way, she would have to thank him. She could not lose herself at a time like this, he reminded her of such.​

FrostFire FrostFire Yoshimi Yoshimi Osthavula Osthavula

Last edited:
//Ah that's right, Sakura's uniform is stained!// Momo was then ushered out by Sakura to the gates. "Y- Yuri-nee!" She called out as soon as she saw the figure of their sister. "Sakura was.. she protected me! That's why she got injured!" Momo wasn't the best at explaining situations and only did it roughly.

FrostFire FrostFire RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Osthavula Osthavula

Sakura jumped as Yuri suddenly appeared, "A-aah! Sister... I-I'm okay, I'm fine, really. It's rather hard to explain what happened without sitting down and going over everything... Um, yes, I suppose Kazuhiko-san is an acquaintance.", she glanced back at him, before looking back at her sister.
"It's nice to see you, Yuri. Do you think we could all go and see Ojii-san? Kazuhiko-san too, he needs to come with us.", she said strongly, bowing slightly in thanks for the haori, and wrapping it around her.
Her voice was clear and strong, there was no hint of shock or fright at all, and she was completely calm, save for a slight shaking in her hands, which she hid in the haori.
"Come on, we need to go now, it's important.", she knew she was being cryptic, and she grabbed Momo's hand in one, and Yuri's in the other, and jerked her head at Kazuhiko as if to say 'come on', and began walking, she would drag her sisters if she had to.
Yoshimi Yoshimi Osthavula Osthavula RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

"I had intended to call you by your name if you'd take the moment to tell it to me." Akihiko chuckled at Kalypso's poor attempts at being standoffish. He offered the back of his hand daintily. "I am Akihiko. I don't care for my village either; too many expectations that I don't care to meet." Akihiko was not put out by Kalypso's extra eyes; he had figured that the very tall man had some kind of connection to something to more than human, though he wondered: "How did you know that I was kitsune, spider? I thought that I looked patently human." He wore a genuinely curious expression as waited for a reply.

N Nonexisting

(sorry I've been busy)

kalyspo brushed his hand under his silver hair and tilted his head. grinning still rather playfully he moved away from the tree. "kalyspo... haiyuri, kalyspo..... " he answered softly in his melodic voice as his expression changed rather seriously. he puased as he was about to mention his mother but decided to refrain from doing so as he didn't typically like mentioning her name nor did he like mentioning his title. he then moved forward once more gracefully as his steps were quick. his smile returned upon his pale lips and he gently took the kitsune's hand bending over as he brought it to his lips kissing the knuckles. "hm, then what should I address you as ,pretty snowdrop?" he asked referring to him as a flower because of his beauty. kalyspo believed akihiko was rather beautiful for a kitsune of all things. he chuckled. "I'm not telling..."

"It is a pleasure to make you acquaintance, Haiyuri Kalypso. I believe that my name will be a sufficient enough address." Akihiko left his hand comfortably in Kalypso's. "Come now, you simply must tell me your secret. I thought that I even masked my scent pretty well." Akihiko stepped even closer and looked up into Kalypso's eyes enticingly. "I promise that I won't tell anyone."

N Nonexisting (NP no rush)

Yuri diverted her gaze towards Momo, as she was the first to provide her some sense of insight into this ordeal. "Yes, you were the target in sight...were you completely unharmed, Momo? Was it just Sakura?" As desperate as she was for her doubts to be cleared on the implications of an event that lacked her presence there, her first and foremost priority was the well-being of her siblings. That had never changed, even after years andd years gone by. It would seem her concerns would have to wait, dismissed by Sakura's intervention. One could make the argument that she was taken back by how collected her younger sister at a time like this. But she was not, no, she knew well how Sakura was the one to not crumble at the exposure of stress and fear. If anything, for Momo's sake. Rather, Yuri would find herself sighing, a smile that evoked nothing short of a demure sense of pride in it. She is affected by all this but yet she strives to keep a straight face. "...How embarrassing to see my little sister have a better grip of herself in this whole thing." Giving in to her carefree bemusings that were so familiar to her, the kannushi student picked up the pace as she would come to be dragged away by the teal-haired female.

"Ahhh, somehow I have a feeling the old man has been expecting this for a while... Grandmother can take care of your wound once we get there." It would not take long for them to reach the Sumiyoshi Shrine and the residence of the elder Miyamoto. Yuri did not was te time, telling the three to await by the door as she opened and told Suzume of what had happened as best she could under a limited period of time. Thankfuly, her grandmother was an insightful person, refraining from asking any further and simply greeting her the rest of her grandchildren with gentle hugs and a smile and polite bow to Kazuhiko. She guided the three to the living room for them to be more comfortable. "Yuri went to get your grandfather. In the mean time, Sakura...? Your sister told me you were injured."

It would not take long for the redhead to return with a large, tall older man by her side, the two of them wearing the same serene yet fierce gaze and similar clothing. Genji sat down in front of the twins. The sight of blood under the haori covering Sakura's body was caught under his line of sight, leading him to widen them, his body stiffening ever so slightly. He seemed aware of what little Yuri could tell him of this, but of course, even he could not restrain a reaction seeing one of his dear grandchildren hurt. Crossing his arms, he took a deep breath, lowering his head in thought. "...Yuri, go make some tea for the guests." He paused, now looking Sakura straight in the eyes, ignoring the oldest sibling's response of pouting at him before going into the kitchen. There we far more important matters at hand and she ought to make herself useful. A very Genji-like request, or rather order. "...Can any of you tell me what happened prior to your visit?"

Last edited:
Sakura rolled her eyes, "It was just me, sister. And I have always had a better grip on things.", she chuckled, the shake in her hands gone now that she held them in her sisters tightly.
As they arrived, she bowed respectfully to her Grandmother, before sitting nicely. "I-I was... But I'm better now, Obaa-san. I will explain in a minute-", she trailed off as her Grandfather came in, and she stood from where she sat, bowing to him as she had her Grandmother, perhaps even a little lower.
She nodded, and sat again, looking behind her for Kazuhiko. "Yes, Ojii-san, today they have been more... Active.", she hesitated, not quite sure how she should explain, "And more aggressive, towards myself and Momo. A boy in our school, he asked to speak with Momo next to the Sakura trees, and attacked her. Thankfully, I was able to block the blow with my hand, otherwise the situation would be much more serious.", she paused for a second.
"I made sure he was unable to try and take another swing, and when he collided with a tree, a demon exited via his mouth.", she stopped, not feeling it necessary to mention what Kazuhiko had done.
"Kazuhiko can see them too, so I brought him along. Perhaps he can help us?", she asked the rhetorical question, not expecting much of an answer.
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Yoshimi Yoshimi Osthavula Osthavula

Kazuhiko looked at everything as if he was remembering a distant past. He had been looking at it every now and then through water, with his own power. But the last time he stood here, walking through the same pavement, walking through the same door, he was looking at everything like designs of giant, and he himself was like a human child. Staring through the mirror would not make him this nervous inside either. When he saw Sakura's grandparents, he looked at them worrying whether they would remember him. Still, he showed his best smile and bowed deeply to both of them. When Sakura mentioned his name, he felt his heart pumped when everyone turn their gaze at him. All familiar face, but all more mature now.

"You perhaps don't remember me. I'm Kazuhiko, and I used to live nearby. " He spoke with a very formal tone, "I happened to saw the scene as it happened."

He looked at the grandparents, observing their reaction to see how much they knew. From the sisters' reaction, however, it was possible that they didn't know about senka. If the grandparents knew, shouldn't they have told them and take action to protect them? If they didn't know, what should he do? Thoughts ran through Kazuhiko's mind

Momo got dragged along to the Sumiyoshi Shrine, her footsteps a little slower than her sisters. Upon reaching the shrine and meeting her grandparents, Momo bowed in a polite manner; hands overlapped in front of her and to a 45 degree angle. She made herself comfortable, sitting in a kneeling position.

As her sister spoke, Momo looked down, feeling a little regretful for allowing Sakura to be hurt in her place. Getting quite lost in the conversation, Momo stayed quiet the entire time.

FrostFire FrostFire Osthavula Osthavula RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Last edited:
Genji did not speak a word until all insights into the events of today were collected from each of them, leaving what his eldest granddaughter would have to relay to him at a later date. For now, his focus was on these three. "An attack on your lives on the day of your birthdays...to think of this as a mere coincidence would be a naive thought." He paused, his intense, stern gaze now fixed upon the blond assistant in front of him, answering Sakura's question. "Oh, yes, that is most certainly the case. A Shirohebi of such powers such as yourself, I imagine you must be acquainted with the intricacies of this affair more than you appear to be, correct?"

The revelation was met with an alarmed glance from his wife and the coincidental arrival of Yuri at the living room, staring down Kazuhiko with a gaze devoid of emotions to discern just at once, as she would set the tray with green tea on the table and joined the conversation. "...I do recall your face, young man." As if he was capable of capturing what was going on through his head, Genji proceeded with his speech as he took a sip from the tea set in small cups for each presence in the room. "Perish the thought of me forgetting the sight of a Yokai and human breaking the boundaries of one's kin, one of the being my granddaughter no less." Restraining herself from intruding on the exchange, Yuri would come to take her eyes off Kazuhiko from the time being, as she would appear to process all of this. "Tell me, Kazuhiko, do you know if anything is at work concerning my granddaughters as of late?" His voice was clear, strong, as his gaze was penetrating and intense. Genji Miyamoto was not a man one should cross, not even so much as lie to...

Last edited:
But Kazuhiko was not shaken. He remembered the old couple, and he came prepared, from the beginning had no intention of lying. He look back calmly, understood that he would be guarded against because of what he was. Although, a bit surprised that they saw he was shirohebi before recognizing him.

"I had never intend to hide my acknowledgement in the matter. I had heard stories from my father, and read it in books. I supposed I should answer Sakura the question that she had ask before. "

He looked at her once, trying not to look too long, but he appeared a bit more gentle, even as he speak.

"Both Sakura and Momo was born as Senka. Senka, means the holy fruit, had incredible power from birth, though not to be used by senka herself. From what I learn, yokai would be drawn to senka and if they consume you..." He frowned, "In hostile way or non-hostile way, the yokai would obtain great power, enough to over power the others. "

"The little ones that trouble you would not have the power to do the sort, rest assured. But the stronger ones, the major clan and their leader, would eventually come for you."

"Although..." He looked at the grandparents solemnly, put his hand to his chest, and try to show his sincereness. He didn't know how much of it would get across. "May I be so brave to suggest a proposition?"

"Not as a yokai, but as a childhood friend of Sakura and Momo, I swear not to harm them and aid them in protection, if you would allow."

Only as his voice trailed off, he felt the pressure and nervousness. What if they don't accept his offer? Not like he would give up protecting him, but if they don't, and Sakura don't accept it, he didn't want to stick around and made her uncomfortable either.

Sakura's eyes widened when her Grandfather revealed what Kazuhiko was. A snake demon... So the necklace really was scales. She wasn't afraid, in fact, her favourite animals were snakes. Perhaps he was the reason for that, although she couldn't remember anything about her childhood friend being a demon, all she really remembered were his eyes...
Snapping out of her daze, she listened to everyone speak, quietly processing all of the information.
Listening to Kazuhiko, her eyes were wide. How come such a horrible thing was part of her? How ironic, that she had an incredible power, that could only be used by people who wished her harm. Following on from that though, her eyes narrowed slightly as Kazuhiko mentioned his proposition. It seemed much to good to be true, although it wasn't like they had much of a choice, it sounded very much like herself and Momo would be killed instantly if it were not for him.
She was completely powerless to save even herself, let alone her sister... Making up her mind, she stood quickly, and turned to him, steely determination in her eyes. "I will take you up on that offer. It is our decision, no one else can make it for us.", her voice was strong and unwavering as she looked down at her sister, Sakura was doing this for her, after all.
Osthavula Osthavula RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Yoshimi Yoshimi

Last edited:
"It is a pleasure to make you acquaintance, Haiyuri Kalypso. I believe that my name will be a sufficient enough address." Akihiko left his hand comfortably in Kalypso's. "Come now, you simply must tell me your secret. I thought that I even masked my scent pretty well." Akihiko stepped even closer and looked up into Kalypso's eyes enticingly. "I promise that I won't tell anyone."

N Nonexisting (NP no rush)

(Didn't see your reply sorry )

"Hm...I asked for your name.." he told him with a amused chuckle at the kitsune. Kalypso looked at him drawing a playful smirk on his soft pale lips.
" its not too hard to tell actually, I can simply. I have 12 eyes... so my insight is rather in handed compared to the rest of my kind.." he answered simply. He could have shown him all 12 but he wasn't comfortable with doing so as it made him feel ugly.

(you're replying now though.)

"Akihiko is my name; not a title." Akihiko's shoulders bounced as he chuckled making his hair sparkle in the diffuse light. "12 eyes? That is certainly impressive, and completely unfair. I love it." Akihiko licked his lips with a disturbingly hungry look in his eyes before mewling could be heard off in the distance.

"Oh, I would love to just eat you up, but I'm being called, so we'll have to postpone the fun parts for later."
N Nonexisting

It certainly was a strange coincidence that the monsters would start to attack both sisters on their birthday and Kazuhiko's explanation cleared up some doubts that Momo had. She looked back and forth at the people who spoke and listened with all seriousness. For their grandparents to be greatly concerned, it was not a light matter.

Upon hearing Kazuhiko's proposition and Sakura's agreement, Momo was left with nothing much to say but to quietly accept and follow what they have decided, which was probably the best for her. "I agree with Sakura." Momo finally spoke up. "That would be the best choice we have at the moment."

"Someone coming on to my sisters is no surprise by now. But monsters disguised as pretty boys...I reckon a stern look and a threat won't suffice." Breaking the silence, it appeared not even the prospect of eminent danger coming the twins' way could hope to rob Yuri of her habit of making light of everything and anything. It was clear that her grandfather was all too familiar with it, proceeding with the exchange. Revelations of this matter did not appear to faze none of the elder Miyamoto household, including the youngest. Of course. While not particularly enlightened with the idea of yokai after maidens of a higher power, they were no strangers to the world and ways of the yokai.

Silence sank in as Kazuhiko pledged his protection to the twins, as well as the latters' take on the matter. Genji and Suzume exchanged gazes and came to a consent. "...Very well." The look Yuri gave them was enough to elaborate more on their end. "I imagine our appraisal is little more than a formality, Yuri. Even if we did not trust this young man and to what extent his feelings for Sakura are to concede to this defiance of his nature..." Suzume locked eyes with the young shirohebi and the twins with her gentle smile, yet unwavering, firm in the light of her words. "It will not change a thing."

"I just think this is a bit all too anti-climatic..." It did not sit well with Yuri to just accept this arrangement from someone she could only recall in another life. But she knew better than to question this blindly. And if this yokai knew better, it was to not betray a Miyamoto. "Well, so be it! Sakura said so herself, their safety is their own and so is their decision. We'll just have to trust Kazuhiko and his word." It would bring about a resolve settled long ago, one which had brought her here and now, in these robes and nurturing the powers she possessed. She knew better than to think of it as a mere coincidence or talk of fate and destiny. A familiar face, locks of white hair, they came to her abruptly, quick to be dismissed, for what was in the past was to stay that way. For him and for myself, it was in another life.

"Momo. Sakura." Yuri approached her siblings, picking up her bag on the way to scan it for something in particular. "Think of them as a...one of your birthday gifts." She placed protective handmade charms on each of their palms, in their each favorite color palettes. She could not help but scratch the back of her head as she averted her eyes from them, caught up on a sense of awkwardness and insecurity. "I don't doubt Kazuhiko's ability to protect you. But I've been holding on to them in a while...and now, more than ever, I think they can be put to good use. Even if it is a small gesture, I want to protect my little sisters as well." "For you to walk around with plasters covering your fingers—" But Genji was promptly silenced by a paper charm stuck to his lips. She really needed to stop using Shikigami for stuff like this...

Last edited:
Sakura nodded curtly as Momo backed her up. She had to quietly admit to herself, she was a little curious as to what he could do, and what he was. But she was also apprehensive, even if he had only shown kindness so far, she couldn't help but think about that... Awful prophecy. She didn't like the sound of any of it.
Looking at what Yuri had placed in her hand, her eyes widened. "Oh... It's beautiful, thank you sister.", she smiled thankfully up at her sister - deciding to avoid mentioning what came before, or after it, although she couldn't hold back the soft snort and the smirk curling around her mouth.
She studied the turquoise charm, which was the same colour as her dyed hair, and held it delicately. She had to be honest, she trusted it more than she did the charm that Kazuhiko had given her, but she would keep both on her, just in case.
Looking at her watch, she gave Momo a sidelong glance. "It's later than I thought... We should be get-", she stopped mid-sentence as her phone rang. "Ah- Excuse me... Hello?", she picked it up the phone after reading the number.
"Mother... I-yes, I understand. No, it will be fine... We're with Yuri at- probably. No, it's fine, really. Okay, see you then.", she hung up the phone, and sighed, turning back to everyone. "Anyway, we should get going... Would you like to come with us, Yuri?", she asked a little hesitantly, not sure whether the offer would be appreciated or not.
"Oh, and Kazuhiko.... Perhaps you could help me...", she muttered, looking at him with a calculating gaze.
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Yoshimi Yoshimi Osthavula Osthavula

"Anything." He answered Sakura. It may appeared to be a bit reckless, but he knew he'd do anything for her, to the extent that he'd help no matter the cost. But before they leave, there was one more thing to do.

He got up, walked around everyone and everything, and came next to the grandparents without anything in between. And he did the most formal gesture of all, facing them, kneeling down, hands placed on the floor, and he lowered his back until his forehead was touching the floor. There was not a lot of times that he've done this, but he felt it was only right. It was unknown how much they understand the weight of the whole ordeal without serious events (worse than the attack before) happening yet, but he understood that it was tough for someone to trust a person they know to be a different species, even just partially, with someone dear to them.

"Thank you for trusting me. This shall never be forgotten." He solemnly spoke, when he lift his head to face them. He had worried many times how this would go, and knew that he could not blame them even if they had rejected him.

Though, just a bit shy that his affection towards Sakura was that obvious to notice.

After the interaction with them, he turn to Sakura once again. "What is it that you want my help with?"

Serious conversations doesn't sit very well with Momo, and she had been fidgeting with the ends of her skirt for a while now. Hoping for it to end soon, she brightened up when Yuri mentioned her name. Her eyes followed where Yuri went to and placed both hands out to receive the charm from her sister. "This is really beautiful! Thank you very much, Yuri-nee! I'll be sure to keep it by my side from now on." Momo grasped the charm in her palms and placed it near her chest, closing her eyes and smiling. It has been a while since she received anything from Yuri, and this meant a lot to Momo.

She kept the green colored charm in her bag and looked at Sakura as she glanced at her. Momo got ready to go, but was stopped when her sister received a call from their mother. It was rare that their mother would call; Momo was usually the one doing the calling. This time, after Sakura had hung up, Momo got up from her kneeling position and patted her skirt so that the creases don't stay. She stood by the door of the room, more than eager to go any time.

Yuri could not help but feel a bit bashful at their sincere praise, one that would reassure that the charms would serve their purpose in their possession. Dismissing what could have ruined this moment by way of her grandfather's input, she found herself caressing the top of their hands with a very gentle smile, one would even say reserved just for the two of them. She then stood up, listening in to Kazuhiko as he would turn his focus onto Genji and Suzume, who would in return him a silent bow that soke louder than louders, as if to say that their family was now in his care and to thank him for his devotion and loyalty to them. In the stead of paying any mind to the phone call taking place by her side...

She gave in to hesitation, faltering in her ability to face the inevitability of facing their parents after...how long really? She felt as if it had been in a long, long time. But she reminded herself. It was Sakura and Momo's birthday and they had just gone through a rather grim experience. And besides...I'm not scared of them. Not anymore. A quick glance at her guardians was enough to prompt a response, as she nodded with a smirk. "I'll walk you home, just let me get changed in a bit. Besides, I still have your other birthday gifts to give to you two." Booping their noses, a call back to a playful habit she had back when she lived with them, Yuri retreated upstairs to change into something more comfortable yet fashionable as ever, keeping true to her sense of style even if on the clock. She would come down a few minutes later, carrying a blue and green gift bags with her, joining Momo at the door while Sakura and Kazuhiko seemed to discuss something in particular. "So, how's the whole dance thing going?" A topic normally reserved throught texting, peraps the only means of comunication between her and the twins, was brought up with genuine interest even if how out of touch she felt with how her sister's hobby/career actually worked.

Sakura raised an eyebrow at his slightly extreme remark, a little confused, but decided he was merely keeping up the niceties, as she was completely oblivious to any affection he may have shown. She kept the amused expression on her face as he bowed to her grandparents, and it was still on her face as he came to speak to her again. "Painting the nice person mask on a little thick, aren't we?", she said sarcastically, but not unkindly.
"I will explain when we get home.", she gestured for him to follow her, as she joined up with Momo and Yuri again, waving goodbye to her grandparents as she walked out of the doors, chuckling at the small talk between them.
"Love your shoes, Yuri! Right, come on then you three, lets get going. I want to get into my pyjamas, and open presents!", she grinned mischievously, as she made her way down the steps.
Osthavula Osthavula RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Yoshimi Yoshimi
(( @n.y.c.t.o. , you could come in as they're travelling, if you'd like?))

The remark from Sakura only made Kazuhiko internally sighed. But perhaps this was better, for her to not know the weight of danger that was to come, and how important a decision it was. That and, it was not surprising that Sakura would think like that. He nodded and followed her quietly outside. Sometimes looking at her back affectionately, he walked behind all of them, while sensing if anything of danger was nearby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready?"

"Yes mother."

The silver haired maiden looked up to the woman in her kimono. The woman, Oroshi, had a conflicted expression on her. She seemed satisfied, but at the same time, something was making her wince. Shizuka had no difficulty reading her emotion, but said nothing, merely tugging on her skirt. It was too short comparing to her normal clothing, and also too thin. The room she was in had candles and lights, but it was still chilly. She was rather conscious of the part of her leg exposed, between the skirt and her socks.

But now even Oroshi was deep in her own thought. It was the expression of burning hatred, until Shizuka called her.

"Mother?" She tugged on her skirt again.

"Yes, Shizuka." Oroshi noticed her mistake, and reverted back to her cold face. "Stop tugging. You should appear normal to those human children."

"Yes mother."

"And change back before you stink. Take a bath before you come for dinner."

"Yes mother."

And Oroshi turn and left. It was clear that she didn't want to see this school uniform a second more, and it reminded her of something she hate. And as she left, A dark hair girl appeared from behind the blinds, peeking out worriedly. It was Shizuka's best friend and guard, her handmaiden and caretaker, and fellow Shirohebi. The girl waved Shizuka over, and held the usual attire awaiting for her to take off the uniform.

"It's fine Tomoka, it's just... I'm more worried that he won't be happy."

"Will you do what she told you to do? Can't you refuse?"

"Do not worry, Tomoka. You know me."

Tomoka sighed. It was because she knew her too well, that things were probably going down. In this whole villa, Tomoka could be the only person who knew how hard it was to control Shizuka. The only one.

After Shizuka was dressed, she took Tomoka outside to the garden. The garden was warmer than indoors, and there was this little stream flowing through it, into a larger pond. Quietly they walked towards it, and gaze on the clear surface.

"So, do you want to see your human?" Shizuka said, teasingly, while Tomoka protested. "Well, but first, I need to check something."

The water changed, and her green eyes looked sadly but calmly at the pond. On it was the image of a blonde boy.

"Please be safe, brother."

Her whisper couldn't reach the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back