• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Black Bird: Senka Wars

FrostFire

Flaming Ice Queen
There exists a world, unseen by human eyes, a world which intersects ours and only a special few can see it. This world is full of demons and monsters, myth and magic. Some demons are mindless beasts, vermin that only seek to destroy and devour, others are sentient, and vary from being pure evil, to the kindest of souls.
Humans can see these sentient beings, who live and work among us, but the rest of their world is invisible to the human eye.
A very select few humans can see this world, only a handful per generation, and if they reveal that they can see this hidden world, they would be considered insane. But, this world doesn't pose any more physical threat to them than it does other humans.
Once every 100 years, a human woman is born who's blood will heal and grant incredible powers, whose flesh will grant immortality, and if a demon makes her his bride will be the ruler of the demon realm! She is the Senka Maiden, and her identity will be revealed on her 18th birthday, when all demons will fight to kill her, or protect her...
Modern day Japan, demons eagerly await the arrival of the Senka Maiden, but this time there is a surprise, this year... There are two!
(Please find more information, and everything you'll need in the info dump, linked below!)

This is the main thread, only in character posts here please!
Links;
OOC
CS page
Info Dump
Interest Check

This will be open once I start the rp, which I will signal in the OOC and through adding my first post here.

Last edited:
Sakura Miyamoto
1f54c3333914dcdee31eca27388ba6cd.jpg
Sakura opened her eyes, and sat up. Today, she was turning 18, and she wasn't sure what to think about it. She looked over to Momo, who was still fast asleep, as per usual. Her sister didn't get up until 7am, and it was currently 6, and Sakura got out of bed silently, getting dressed quickly into her training clothes, and going out the door to their room, closing it softly behind her.
It was pitch black outside, it was November after all, and Sakura went down the stairs, and grabbed some juice from the fridge in the kitchen. Her and Momo were the only ones in the house, their Father wouldn't be back until the weekend (it was Tuesday), and their Mother had stayed at the university that night. Yuri didn't live with them anymore, and Sakura missed her sister a lot, even if Yuri didn't want to get close to them, Sakura still admired her and looked up to her all the same.
Going out of the sliding doors, into their garden, Sakura began to train. They had a large garden, and she ran laps around it, beginning at a jog, and ending with a sprint, jumping over and weaving around various obstacles. Then, she picked up her Bokken, and went over to a dummy she had borrowed from her teacher, but it had spent so long in their garden, it was basically hers now. Going over the usual motions, she practised for awhile, before putting down her training sword, and began to practice her Jujitsu, and alternating between the two, and more physical exercise.

By the time she was done, it was 7am, and time for her to wake up her sister. Putting everything back, she went indoors, and up the stairs, going back into their room, and sitting on Momo's bed, very carefully.
"Wakey wakey, sleepy head!", she whisper sang, poking Momo on the cheek, and smiling softly down at her sister. Momo meant everything to Sakura, and she was completely devoted to her sister.
Yoshimi Yoshimi

Momo slept through like a log for the entire night. She had been too excited that she will be turning 18 today and slept late last night.
"Uhhh, 5 more minutes Sakura.." Momo mumbled as she rolled over to the other side and pulled the blanket over her head. Her head started waking up as Momo remembers that it is their birthday today. She jolted up, much to Sakura's surprise, and gave her a big hug. "Happy Birthday Sakura!!! Ah, that's right! Hold on, wait here, I'll be back in a jiffy!!"

Momo ran out of their room and into the kitchen. She had been preparing something last night after Sakura have slept. It was a birthday cake. Momo quickly light the candles and brought it back to their room, where Sakura was waiting with a confused look on her face.
"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Sakura~ Happy birthday to you~" Momo sang for her twin sister with a big grin on her face.
FrostFire FrostFire

Sakura jumped as Momo suddenly jumped, up and was laughing as her excited sister jumped about like a mad woman. "Okay, okay! Calm down...", but Momo was already off, and Sakura heard her running into the kitchen. She had seen the cake that morning when she got her juice, but Sakura had decided to play dumb, and humour her sister.
"W-what, when did you make that!? It's your birthday too, silly!", she was still laughing, so much so that her sides hurt.
"How late were you up... Ah, never mind about that. We need to get dressed before we have cake! And cake for breakfast...", a sly grin pulled at her lips, as she got off of Momo's bed, and expertly blew out half the candles on the cake, leaving the other half for her sister.
Sakura quickly changed out of her track suit, and into her school uniform, going into her wardrobe and pulling out an expertly wrapped gift. "Here! I got you something...", she chuckled. Inside, Momo would find the newest AAA album, her favourite band. Sakura had to fight for this particular CD, as the case and CD itself were signed by every member. And there was also a dress that Momo had gushed over a few weeks back, but hadn't bought because she deemed it way too expensive.
They were rather expensive gifts, so Sakura hoped she liked them, although she was sure her wonderful sister would be ecstatic.
Yoshimi Yoshimi

Yuri Miyamoto
PLVhctT.jpg
"Yuri?" Her soft voice caught her by surprise, not expecting her presence by the entrance of the house to be caught up at this point. Well, it was about time for her to get up... Unlike herself, grandmother Suzume was certainly an early bird. If not for her morning classes, she would have stayed sprawled on the bed, drifting off her beauty sleep. Sadly, her university was relentless in its class scheduling, dooming her to face the cold, harsh winter of November, crawling away from the comfort and warmth of her bed! "Ah, good morning, grandmother. I did not wake up, did I?" The old lady shook her head sheepishly, caressing the top of her head, as she was seating down putting her shoes, enough for her to reach the tall young woman's head just fine. "Have a good day at the university, dear..." She paused, tugging her shawl. "And don't forget to go wish your sisters a happy birthday. In person." Even if she did not intend to, Yuri could not help but feel a sense of guilt crawling down her spine at that gentle smile of hers. A nervous giggle escaped her lips, accompanying her as she got up and turning to face her properly.

Of course she would be going home. Even if they were there...she would never avoid Sakura and Momo on their special day.

For good measure, Yuri showed Suzume the two shopping bags, adorned with a bow on each, matching her sisters' favorite colors, as if to say 'they are not going to deliver themselves, are they?'. As to which she would respond with a smile brimming with pride at her granddaughter. "Well, I'll be going now. Have a good day, grandmother!" She waved at her before shutting the door and heading out, as to which her grandmother would retribute with a cheerful goodbye. Skipping along on the path that led to the street, Yuri had the chance to bid her grandfather Genji a good day as well. He awkwardly replied back with a silent wave of his hand, while the other gripped the broom to clean the entrance of the temple. She playfully teased him, a habit the two would eventually catch on to, given the kind of person he was. Kind, protective, if a bit strict and stiff. It would not take long for her to reach the main building of her university. Once she was inside the classroom for 1st period, she would nestle her head in her crossed arms with a sigh. She felt so tired, more so than usual... The reason for it? Taking out her cell phone would lend her the answer to it. A message draft on her screen, with a very sweet message of happy birthday, complete with hearts and emojis. Could she really send her sisters such a cheesy, embarrassing text? Should she just appear by surprise at their door later today? Call them? Troubled by it, she could not resist letting out a loud sigh, diving her head onto the surface of the table in front of her. "Yuri, good morning!" "AHH!" Out of nowhere, there he was, ganging up on her with that goofy smile on his face. Regaining her composure was easy enough, she was ready to let go of it with a frustrated scolding to her classmate and friend but then...she saw it. Her text, displayed on the screen, had been sent. Sent. Sent to Sakura Miyamoto. Sento Momo Miyamoto.

"...Hey, Yuri? Is something wrong?"

Poor, poor Masumi.

His screams can still be heard even to this day, echoing in the despair and fear that haunts the halls of the university

Last edited:
~kalyspo~

"the threads that bind my fate are unknown"

'spiraling,spiraling round and round the lines bind and connect so clean,white as the web becomes whole. it is the strings of my fate that tie me so as it is what makes time pass for me...'

those words were something that rang true to his heart. that was what kalyspo would like to believe anyways. that fate was like a spider's web. in a way it kinda was with how time ensnared life and death in the webs of it's fate. then life would crumble away. it was unfortunate for many as they didn't want to die. exhaling deeply he opened his eyes slowly as his sight returned to the vivid green surrounding of various plant life as he had been laying on the ground on a hillside. around him in the grassy field were many beautiful flowers and the birds overhead were chirping as they hopped amoung the tall trees. inhaling the sweet air and exhaling softly only to close his eyes again rolling over staring at the flowers above his head plucking one and studying the white petals before crushing it before he sat up slowly. a soft breeze blew through and his hand uncurled as the petals blew away softly into the wind. it was like a scene out straight of a fairy tail almost to see such a tall man with long wavy silver hair dressed in a purple butterfly kimono with his gold eyes staring out in the distance longingly. if anything it was also weird. kalyspo seemed at peace for the time being. he knew he was completely alone and was comfortable without the hassle of his mother or sisters bothering him. being a clan head was something he didn't want especially with how his kind was. standing he closed his eyes humming softly as he started walking through the clearing and past some trees walking past the river side as he opened his mouth starting to sing softly as he headed off. he brushed his slender fingers across the branches of a tree as the ground became greener and as he walked the forest life started to flourish more and blossom.
" Life cuts across time And while becoming calm, Cuts eternity's records ..Into two overlapping spirals and dies...
I'll recite This song... And carve a moment's memory ...Into people's hearts..."

he breathed and looked up as he continued to walk. he didn't remember where he intended to go but walking seemed fine.

"al a re laye.... al a re layo ..al a re laya ...al a reya... al a re laye... al a re layo.. al a re laya ...al a reya... "

" Life cuts across time And while becoming calm, Cuts eternity's records ..Into two overlapping spirals and dies...
I'll recite This song... And carve a moment's memory ...Into people's hearts..."
"al a re laye.... al a re layo ..al a re laya ...al a reya... al a re laye... al a re layo.. al a re laya ...al a reya... "

Momo laughed a little at herself, "You're right, Sakura! Teehee!" She blew out the remaining candles and then went back to the kitchen to leave it on the table. As Momo came back to their room, Sakura passed her a gift. "Thank you, Sakura! May I open it? Or rather, I'm already opening it!" A smile was plastered on her face, but when she saw the AAA album and the dress she had wanted previously, tears welled up in her eyes.

She threw herself on to Sakura, and gave her very big and tight hug. "Oh Sakura!!! Thank you soooooooo much for the gifts! I... I..." Momo sniffled. "Words can't express how happy I am right now!"
FrostFire FrostFire

"Argh!", Sakura exclaimed, laughing as she was glomped by her sister. "Haha! I can imagine... I even got a signed album!", she laughed at her twin, and patted her on the head.
"C'mon, get dressed! Now we really are going to be late...", she peeled Momo off of her, and messed up her hair a bit, still grinning like she was the happiest person alive.
Just then her phone, which was on her desk, pinged. She picked it up, and unlocked it, blinking in surprise. It was very unlike Yuri to send something like this, perhaps she was feeling sappy thanks to her early start. Even so, it warmed Sakura's heart, and she sent back a 'Thank you so much! ^_^ I really miss you sis x'. She really did miss her sister, and hoped she would come and see them today.
"Now come oon! I'm going to stuff my face with cake for breakfast!", she whined to Momo, standing in the doorway and waiting for her sister to get ready.
Yoshimi Yoshimi RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Momo took a look at the digital clock on the wall and gasped. "Ugh, that's right! I almost forgot about school!" She quickly ran to the bathroom to freshen up and changed into her uniform. After spending another 3 minutes doing her hair back into a high ponytail, Momo rushed into the kitchen to cut the cake into slices. She boiled some hot water to make hot chocolate for herself. "Sakura, hot chocolate for you too?" She asked without turning around.

Grabbing two forks from the drawer, she set two slices of cakes together on the dining table. Momo then returned to the kitchen counter to prepare the hot chocolate. //Green cup, my green cup~// She hummed to herself as she got her favorite green colored mug from the cabinet. It was something that Momo received as a present from their parents when she was younger. //Ahh ahh. When will I see Yuri-nee, papa and mama again?// She sighed a little. //I hope they'll come back today..//
FrostFire FrostFire

Sakura followed her sister down the stairs, and grabbed the piece of cake as soon as her sister put it down. "No thanks, and we don't have time!", she said while shovelling cake into her mouth, laughing at her sisters blase attitude. It was now 7:20, and really they needed to leave now, at the latest half past.
Sakura went to her bag, already packed the night before, and double checked that she had everything. They had some boring lessons today, that Sakura wouldn't really pay attention to, even if she was good at them.
Finishing her cake in record time, she took the plate into the kitchen, and washed it up. "If you aren't ready in time, I'm leaving without you, Momo.", she chuckled sinisterly, and completely ignored the massive eye in the ceiling, that was crying blood and gore onto the top of the cabinets. Just as long as Momo didn't look up, she wouldn't notice...
Sakura grabbed Momo's green cup, and made a hot chocolate in about 3 seconds flat, holding it in one hand while pushing Momo into the dining room with the other.
Setting the cup down next to the piece of cake, she gestured for her sister to sit down. "You have 5 minutes. You're eating for the whole of Japan, if you don't win the competition, you die. Ready? GO!!", she commanded, a mischievous expression on her face.
Yoshimi Yoshimi

"Ahh! Not so fast, Sakura!" Momo said as she tried to stuff herself with the cake and gulped down the hot chocolate. //Ugh, I think I burned my tongue.// Momo stuck her tongue out to let the cold air help cool it... Wait, it doesn't really help. She quickly finished her breakfast within the time limit Sakura had set for her, rushed to the sink to wash the dishes and then wiped her hands dry on a towel. "I- I'm good to go!" She said with her mouth still munching the last bit of cake.

Momo took her bag and put on her socks and shoes. "Let's go Sakura, it's another marathon today!" Momo exclaimed. She have not paid any attention to the demons lurking around, although there were slightly more than usual. Momo took out her phone to check for messages as she waited for Sakura to catch up and saw Yuri's text. //Yuri-nee! She remembered!// Momo typed in a short reply, "Thank you, Yuri-nee! We're rushing for school now, I hope we can meet up soon!" A grin formed on her face as she flipped her phone down and kept it in her bag.
FrostFire FrostFire RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Sakura laughed as she watched her sister flit around like a worried hen. "Great! Let's go before we miss-", but Momo was already gone. "Hey!", she ran after her sister, being the faster, she caught up easily. Compare dance with Jujitsu and kendo, and it was obvious in Sakura's mind who would win a race.
"We have 8 minutes and 20 seconds to catch the train!!", she sped up, overtaking her sister in a full on sprint, and grinning like a mad woman as she laughed at Momo.
They should be able to make it.....
Yoshimi Yoshimi

~Time skip~
From 7:30am-ish, to 12 noon - Lunch break

Sakura sat with her head in her hand, counting down the minutes to lunch. Ugh, home economics was so boring, she had basically lost the will to live.
Giving Momo, who was sitting right next to her, an eyebrow wiggle, she perked up. They intended to spend the whole of break together, and luckily they only had PE left until the end of the day, and then they were free.
The bell went, and Sakura breathed a moan of relief. "Ugh, Thank all things holy that THAT'S over!", she grinned slyly over at Momo. Just then, she spotted Ryo Amano lurking in the doorway of the class. All he girls in their year (including Momo) thought he was a complete dreamboat, and perfect. Sakura, being Sakura, couldn't care less. Such things didn't interest her, although he was nice enough.
Much to her concealed dismay, he approached them, and stood in front of Momo's desk, where he twiddled his thumbs and looked at the ground shyly. What little of the class remained fell silent, everyone wanting to see what happened, and some of the girls glared over at them.
"Uh... Miyamoto-san, I-I was wondering if you would be so kind as to come and speak with me in private down next to the Sakura trees?".
Uh oh. The sakura trees were at the back of the school, and very secluded and private. A hot spot for people to confess their love for another, or for couples... Sakura felt a bit ill just thinking about it... She spoke up in Momo's stead, standing up and going next to Momo's desk.
"My sister may be with you in a moment, we need to do something first.", she used the same authoritative voice that she used when it came to her 'managing' Momo's dancing. It was a voice that meant business.
He nodded, blushing as he shuffled off.
Sakura turned to look at her sister with a shocked expression, waiting for her to react.
Yoshimi Yoshimi

Momo giggled when Sakura gave her an eyebrow wiggle, which never failed at lifting her spirits. When the bell rung, she stretched lazily, with arms extended, //Ah, I forgot to make lunch boxes for us today!// Momo gasped and wanted to ask Sakura what she wanted for lunch when she spotted Ryo walking towards her. Before Momo could reply to what he said, Sakura spoke up for her.

After Ryo left them alone, Momo tugged lightly on Sakura's uniform, giving her the "what should I do?" face. It was not the first time Momo got confessed to, but usually, Sakura would be by her side when it happens. All the time, Sakura would reject them on her behalf. Amano Ryo was Momo's eye candy, one she loved to stare at because of his beautiful features. But never would she have thought that Ryo would ask to speak to her privately. Her mind was in a mess, unsure whether to be happy that Ryo asked to speak to her, or afraid of what kind of rumors would fly because of this meeting. Momo put her head in her hands and her eyes started spinning.
FrostFire FrostFire

Sakura studied her sisters face, she seemed pretty torn about the idea, but Sakura knew Momo, perhaps better than she knew herself. "Don't worry about what people think, go for it! I'll come with you...", she kicked at a blob demon that was trying to glomp her leg. While she was in class, she had noticed the things becoming more and more obvious. Usually, they stuck to the background, and didn't really bother the sisters, as they knew Sakura was tough, and meant business, but they seemed to become more aggressive today. Was it because of... Before she could finish that thought, she swatted a winged creature, which bounced over a few desks, before landing in the bin.
"You go. I'll come and keep an eye on you. C'mon then!", she grinned at her sister, before turning on her heel, and nearly tripping over something that flew in front of her feet, which she just managed to save herself from by stumbling a few steps.
If they were like this with her, what would they be like with Momo...
Yoshimi Yoshimi

"Unn." Momo nodded her head and looked up to Sakura to see her tripping over one of the many demons that were around. She quickly stood up, wanting to help Sakura, only to hit her head on a stone-like demon floating above her. "Owwie" Momo rubbed her head with her head and sat back down at her seat due to the impact. //Why are there so many of them today..?// Momo wondered to herself, unsure of what was going on. After the pain had slightly subsided, Momo got up and walked towards the sakura trees with Sakura. As they passed by their classmates, she would hear them whispering to each other.

"Why did Ryo-kun asked Miyamoto-san to the sakura trees?!"
"I can't believe it! Why her of all girls?!"
"Ahhhhhh! I should've been the one that Ryo-kun asked!"

Momo tried to walk faster, head down low, avoiding any eye contact with her classmates. But her footsteps slowed down, the demons were clinging on to her like parasites. The weight of them added together was as good as carrying three sacks of rice.

"Why is she walking like that again? Weirdo."

//No good...// Momo shook them off as much as she could and ran to the meeting place. Ryo was waiting by one of the trees, with his back to it and looking up at the falling sakura petals. //He's so dreamy~// Momo was on cloud nine, but quickly pulled herself back to reality. //Ugh! What am I doing?! I shouldn't be spacing out now! Get yourself together Momo!// She slapped her own cheeks and turned to Sakura, awaiting her assurance.
FrostFire FrostFire

"So before I introduce you to the class tomorrow, you might want to read these..." Kazuhiko pretended he was listening to the man before him, while he looked at the floating demons around him. They were too much in numbers for his liking, and they dare coming so close to him... Yet he didn't chase them off, merely studied them with furrowed brows. He knew, what attracted so much demons to the school, and why. Worries and impatience filled his heart that at one point he stood irresponsive.

"Kazuhiko? You listening?"

"Yes." He snapped out of his thoughts and return the teacher's question with a smile. Charming enough to stop the teacher's doubt. He was given the file he needed to get familiar with, and then lastly given a board with a long list clipped to it. Those were names, printed neatly in alphabetical order. His golden eyes carefully search for someone, then they narrowed in joy. Yes, that was the one name he was looking for.

Sakura, I'm back to see you.

The teacher was stunned by his face looking at the list, but assumed it was because Kazuhiko was passionate about his job as teacher asistant. Afterall, he thoroughly convinced him that no other person was better and wanted this position. For now the teacher only told him to walk around the campus. The moment Kazuhiko walked out of the office, he sensed that the two girls were checking him, and as he smiled at them politely one of them gave a weird squeak.

The popularity didn't concern him. At this moment he just wanted to see the girls whom he missed for so long. That and the uneasiness troubled him quicken his steps through the corridors.

Sakura looked over to her sister in concern, but stayed whee she was as she waited for her. As they walked, she also heard the gossip, but a quick death glare from her shut most of them up. She still had less demons around her than her sister, but there were still way more than usual, and she discreetly kicked a few that tried to trip her up on the stairs.
She kept up with her sister easily, and tried to get them off Momo and herself as best she could, without looking like a complete maniac.
She grinned at her sister, "I'll be here, now go!", she gave Momo a push in the direction of Ryo, and hit behind a tree, glaring at any demons that got too close to her, although weirdly they seemed to have ceased chasing after Momo. Hmmm...
Ryo turned as he saw Momo, and rubbed the back of his head as she approached.
"Miyamoto-san, I... I have liked you for a while... Do-do you feel the same way about me?", he cleared his throat.
Sakura watched him, and to her his movements seemed a bit slow and jerky, but she passed it off to her being suspicious or paranoid. He had a hand in his pocket, but that wasn't exactly anything odd.
Yoshimi Yoshimi

Momo nodded her head and approached Ryo. She blushed a little when he declared his feelings for her, but Momo didn't exactly felt the same way. "I'm happy that you have feelings for me, Ryo-kun. But to me, you're just someone I like to admire from a far." It was a brutally harsh comment as Ryo was cast into her friend zone. Momo quickly added a smile and said, "We could still be friends! I mean, we could-" At that moment, Ryo was acting a little strange, an aura seems to have engulfed him. Momo took a step back, "R- Ryo-kun?" She shivered a little, not knowing what to expect next.
FrostFire FrostFire

Sakura snorted, well that was surprising... She rolled her eyes, Momo and other girls feelings were odd.
Her eyes narrowed as she also saw Ryo's attitude change, her muscles tense, as she prepared to walk over and intercept what she thought would be an awkward situation.
Ryo smiled, "It's okay, Momo-chan... Ryo doesn't actually like you.", he said, his voice warping a little, as his fist in his pocked clenched, although as he was standing at an angle, Momo wouldn't be able to see that, or the glint of the knife he was holding.
But Sakura saw, and her eyes widened.
Jolting into action, she sprung from her spot behind the tree, hissing quietly as she felt something scratch her leg. It was a demon, but it had only managed to make a small scratch on her leg, it wasn't even bleeding.
She sprinted towards the two of them as Ryo's arm came out of his pocket, as he slashed at the unaware Momo, it was a killing blow, aimed at her neck.

"NO!", Sakura skidded to a stop in front of Momo, the back of her hand up like a shield as she protected her sister and herself. The knife cut deeply into her hand, and Sakura grunted in pain, but didn't make any other sound as the blood flowed alarmingly from the relatively deep cut on her hand. Her expression was murderous, as she glared at the confused looking Ryo Amano. She forcefully kicked his hand that held the knife, and it flew out of it, landing in the grass. She kicked again, this time in a roundhouse kick that hit him on the side, sending him crashing into a tree.
Ryo looked up to the sky, and his mouth opened, a black, thick smoke pouring out.
"He was-", before she could finish, she looked around them...
They were surrounded by demons, those that had mouths were screaming, SEnKaAaAA-GIiiIiIvVvVeeE
Sakura backed up, Momo behind her as she protected her sister, and Sakura looked around frantically, she had backed herself and her sister into a tree, and demons frantically swarmed around the blood that was on the floor, pulling up the ground in a desperate attempt to get every last drop.
After that had finished, all the demons eyes (those that had eyes) fixated onto the cut on Sakura's hand that was still bleeding, and they all pounced towards the sisters at once, deadly sharp claws and teeth extended. Ready for the kill.

Yoshimi Yoshimi Osthavula Osthavula
((Kazuhiko's time to shine~))

The atmosphere changed in merely a second. Kazuhiko felt the air changed, and something... alluring was guiding him. Knowing what it meant, his expression turn dark and murderous as he pull the window open, and without any hesitation jumped off the second floor, landed on the solid earth unscathed and darted towards the heavy dark cloud of yokai blocking his view. He was lucky that those girls weren't looking at him when he made the high jump. With just will power, his aura dispersed the little ones, they flew like explosion of dust. They cleared and Kazuhiko could finally see the person.

The person. Sakura. Guarding Momo with her arms lifted, and blood dripping from her hand. The vision of her was sweet for certain, and there were no words that could describe how he longed to just talk to her and be noticed by her. But something was more important than all that and the worries of how scary he looked right now. The sweet scent of Sakura's blood was like a jab to his chest, and soon he knew to direct his anger towards the man knocked down with the demon in his mouth, rising, obviously trembling. Kazuhiko was furious, infuriated. He could tore him with the damn wall if he wanted to.

Then with a few steps he was in front of it, his hand gripped on the shadow being tightly, so tight that it bursted into dust, leaving only the last note of its screech.

It was gone, but the sweet scent still poked at him. The golden haired yokai spent a moment to calm down before he thought himself normal enough to face the girl. And when he did, he felt bittersweet.

The silver hair, the eyes with strong spirit, everything that was dear to him now all vivid and existing just a few steps away. If he could, he would pull her into his own arms and embrace her. Though, he had hope that he would arrived before anything could harm her, or scare the two of them.

"....Sakura." At first his throat was dried, and it took some strength to utter her name. Yet once he did, it gave him the most gentle smile. "Come here, don't move. Don't be afraid."

He took her hand, carefully and firmly, then bowed his head towards it. He admit the blood was tempting, but the rage remained that her blood was there with a hurtful cut. First he touched the wound with his lips, and then, his tongue. The wound healed quickly with his treatment.

FrostFire FrostFire Yoshimi Yoshimi

Sakura jumped as the vaguely familiar looking guy ran in, and her eyes widened in shock when he killed the demon.
Wait... He can.. See them? Kill them?
She looked into his golden eyes, which were just as odd as her own pale blue, they seemed familiar to her somehow, but surely she'd remember him if she'd seen him around school, surely?
She jumped a little as she spoke her name, her eyes still wide with shock and confusion. "Who- What- How...?", before she could form an actual question, he was licking the cut on her hand. It hurt, a lot. "A-aaah...", she gasped in pain, the adrenaline from before already wearing off. "W-what the hell are you doing?!?", she yanked her hand back, and was about to push him, hard, before she saw her hand. Her mouth fell open slightly as she saw the healed cut, it was almost as if she had never been cut in the first place.
Her eyes darted up to him, and down to her hand a few times, her mouth opening and closing like that of a fish as her brain tried to rationalise what it had just witnessed. Deciding to ignore that mind bending train of thought, her eyes narrowed slightly and she cocked her head as she examined him, leaning closer.
"Who are you? ... K-Kazu-chan...?", her voice was vulnerable for a second, before she straightened up and shook her head slightly. "What just happened? What is Senka? Who... Start explaining!", her voice was forceful, as she pointed at him, her finger shaking a little as her voice rose angrily, a slight tremor behind that too.
Osthavula Osthavula Yoshimi Yoshimi
I don't think I explained myself very well, so a bit like this!
4Rokd.jpg

Akihiko
"Well, well, what have we here? A tall handsome stranger. What are the odds of running into one of those in this forest, hm?" Akihiko's deep voice echoed lewdly through the forest as he dropped out of the treetops and landed gracefully in front of the silver haired singer. Akihiko was dressed in a light blue kimono with pink flower designs against a puffy cloud sky. A translucent pink hagoromo floated gracefully behind his head and over his should before looping around his elbows once and draping several inches above the ground. In his white hair, Akihiko had chains of cherry, plum, and peach blossoms woven into braids down his back. Clustered just above both ears, are large replicas of each blossom made from groups of their smaller counterparts.

"What, pray tell, is such a beautiful specimen as yourself doing wandering the forest singing such songs?" His eyes glittered brightly as a smile spread delicately across his features.
d235107963061dd98733db2f57622bef.jpg
bc31e9740cf18eea1ba6332bd2894a171302b4ce_hq.jpg

N Nonexisting ((Sorry. I'm kinda having trouble gettin Aki into the game.)

~kalyspo~

"the threads that bind my fate are unknown"

he drew a deep breath and looked up at him with his gold eyes to stare at the kitsune with wonder. he was not exactly used to cute guys dropping out of the sky just to compliment him. well more so he dropped down out of the trees over head. he giggles just a little smirking. "something i didn't expect to hear out of a fox....especially from one that carries beauty superior to my own. i don't say that to just anyone either just so you know..." kalyspo answered as he revealed all four eyes as he had managed to get close enough to tilt akihiko's head if only for a moment before turning away. he stepped aside running a hand down the side of a tree watching as the flowers blossomed upon it after him doing so. "as for your question, i have no clue why i am doing this but i feel at ease... call me what you will but i pretty much ran away from home and i have no intentions of returning. " kalyspo explained simply.​

Kazuhiko knew Sakura was shocked, but he couldn't help but distracted when she called his name. So she remembered. Not even the brightest sun could beat his smile, as he step back and try to be as gentleman-like as he could be, and replied in a soft tone. "Sakura, it is me, Kazuhiko. I will explain everything to you... and Momo. But it is best if we all sit down and talk it through. There's a lot that you must know." He gestured to Momo too who was behind Sakura. "You have school for now so I shall meet you afterschool at the gate. "

But again he stepped closer to Sakura, his face nearly touching hers. In the lowest volume he whispered into Sakura's ear. "Wear this, don't tell Momo. It will protect you and people around you." Momo couldn't see from her angle, but Kazuhiko took Sakura's hand, and dropped something metallic in it.

278233940.jpg

FrostFire FrostFire Yoshimi Yoshimi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back