• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Black and White (interest check)

So I've had two completely amazing ideas bouncing around for a while and want to get some feedback before I fully flesh them out. Yes, they are romance, so get out of here if you don't want that. They'll require half decent grammar and well thought out characters. So without further ado:

1. Everyone sees in black and white until they meet their soulmate.

2. Each person has the first thing their soulmate will say to them written on their wrist.

Interested? Reply or PM me if you want to do this (:

[QUOTE="Endless Love]You're a genius.

[/QUOTE]
Aww thanks c: I'll take that as a yes

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Hmm I think I have seen the black and white thing before indeed...
Okay and? I came up with the idea, so no matter what you've seen this is going to be original. If you're just here to complain, then don't join. Simple as that.

QuixoticKitten said:
Okay and? I came up with the idea, so no matter what you've seen this is going to be original. If you're just here to complain, then don't join. Simple as that.
Here is the link to the roleplay I was talking about https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-one.77510/

@iShyShy and I were part of it over a month ago. Too bad it died pretty quick :(

However I would love to join this one and see if we can keep it alive for a bit longer. I wasn't around to complain, just wanted to let you know it had been done before.

Yeah I remember that struggle :( We kept it alive for awhile but in the end we were the only two participating. I really enjoyed the idea but no one else took hold.

I would also like to join if that's okay. I think it's a great idea and would love to start it anew.

I really like the second idea, but everyone else seems to like the first. I would take part in either but just think the second seems much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back