• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings BL (Yaoi) RP

Majestic Rose

Queen of The Reef
Hello, I'm interested in a long term MxM rp.
Rps I'd like to do (not complete plots, but these are the layouts to flesh out!):

-School mates.
HS: Boy A noticed boy B at orientation. B is a new student, but has become quite popular rather quickly. Meanwhile, A has been isolated and has only kept a very small number of friends since grade school. Now, A has to try and overcome many challenges from accepting his own feelings towards another guy, to working up the courage to approach a socialite.

College (preferred): Boy A has a new roommate after having the room to himself for several weeks. Boy B had requested a room change, as he had issues with his old roommate. A has a much darker personality and dissociative tendencies. He tends to be very introverted and has barely any contacts that he speaks to regularly. B is not very social himself, but talking to others is not a problem for him. B is insecure and tends to pull away from others, but that doesn't stop him from having a desire to reach out and make friends. During this time, A and B try to connect to one another and end up finding a lot in common. B tries to get him out more but possibly takes on more than he can handle. A tries to improve B's confidence and self worth, as well as helping him come to terms with himself. But, again, he had possibly taken on more than he could handle.
…...
-WW2
Café (because of course): Boy A works in a café in occupied France/Italy. B is a resistance fighter who frequents the café to meet with informants. A and B slowly notice one another and move on each other, eventually growing closer and forming something beautiful in the backdrop of war and bleakness. Until one day where A's family is threatened by occupying forces, their request is that he reveals what he knows of the resistance after gaining information on his entanglement with B. What, if anything, are they willing to sacrifice for love?

POW: Boy A was a conscript of the axis powers near the end of the war, and at the end, fell into the care of the Allied forces. B is a soldier who takes interest in A, and tries to bridge a cultural and language barrier in post-war Europe amidst the devastation of near total war. They dodge suspicion, prejudice, and conspiracy to be with one another.
…..
-Medieval
Royal Wedding: Boy A's father had sold him off to marry Boy B in a treaty that ended war between two powers--one artic, one arid. A arrives to the warm lands with bewilderment, fear, and anxiety. Only being given weeks to know the man he would be spending his life with. B is not interested, and takes this news as more of an annoyance than anything, as he is more concerned with his military and political career and feels that marriage is just another way to fulfill his desires to be a strong and respectable commander and leader.

Prince's Knight: Boy A is the prince of a sprawling kingdom, and Boy B is his childhood friend who was shipped off to war and has recently returned victorious. The two rekindle their friendship and find something stronger between them, but their positions keep them having to make their feelings hush-hush, so they devise a plan to sneak away and live happily together, alone and away from their restrictive homes.

Got an idea? I'm open! I am very flexible and Im just wanting to rp a very complex story that is sort of slow-burn. Not a fan of love triangles.
Disclaimer: If either of us has a character with a mental illness (PTSD in the case of the knight, or some anti-social disorder in the case of the college rp), if we choose to have these at play, I ask that we both try to portray the conditions accurately and without dramatization. Hold me against this too!

Hey there! I've read through your post and I find myself very interested in several of your ideas - Even have a few of my own; but, it's 5:30 AM, and I'm exhausted and going to sleep soon... I'd like it, very much, if we could perhaps speak with one another privately, to discuss RP options further? Just shoot me a PM or respond to me here or even on Discord(if you have it) at SazzyP260#3135 -- I'd love to hear from you and talk further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back