• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom bit of a Strange Disney Craving Anyone remember the Haunted Mansion movie?

Atiny Eternal Starlight

Starlight Suitcliff Ohara
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Kay so with Halloween around the corner I have had a bit of a strange Hankering; I kind of loved the concepts behind the Haunted Mansion film and low key fell in love with Mr. Grace. I don't know maybe I'm just a strange kind of girl that's a sucker for his classical gentlemen kind of persona; ya know? Anyway I have some pretty basic concepts and I am sure we could work out something fun to do with this concept, yes this means I'm looking for Canon/OC again; I have a specific Character I'd like to throw in for him and am more then willing to double/make this a Crossover whathaveyou.

Luna
^^^
This is my OC for Grace; one many years in the making I confess..And again I do admit to only having a few VERY basic concepts for this but the movie was a fun one and I'd love to see what kind of twists and new faces and fun we can create using the basis and cast of this underrated Disney film.

My Rules are simple; the basics of course

1. I am, semi-lit. It depends on how inspired I am that day & such on how much i write, but I try to at least get 2-3 lines in. I don't have a set post length for you, Just don't send me a book, and give me something to reply to.​
  2. Please, keep it at least respectful. I /don't/ like to be degraded, therefore I won't stand for it being done to my characters.​
  3. If you lose interest, don't disappear on me please, simply /tell/ me!​
  4. I have other plot/ideas then that on my page, but most of them are basics...Not worth using the space on the pages yet until there better developed, however if your curious about them, do not be afraid to ask!...& Don't be afraid to tell me our ideas! I am open minded!​
  5. Above all else, HAVE FUN!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back