Birthstone Spirits: The Month Warriors (Sign ups)

[QUOTE="Ember Spark]Yea yea Hayden and Jacobi will make sure they dont die xD

[/QUOTE]
For a second I thought you said "make sure they die" O.o

I have to go for about an hour. Toasteh is in charge of accepting CS/

Name: Lukas Jennings

Birthstone: Pearl

Pendant: He had it embedded in a ring.

Personality: Lukas is an extremely dramatic person. He makes big deals out of everything. He claims it helps him with his acting, but he really just likes to annoy people with this. He will cry over the littlest things and get angry if you so much as throw an mean comment. He is effeminate and is very self-conscious about how he appears. He is not homosexual, however, but many think that he is. He pays a lot of attention to the need of women and due to this gets quite a few dates.

History: (Placeholder)

Name: Tyler Griffin

Appearance: Tyler has spiky jet black hair and sky blue eyes, he is 5'9" and weighs 176 lbs and has an athletic build. Tyler has fair skin and doesn't have any scars or birth marks. He wears a blue hoodie with an orange shirt underneath, dark blue jeans and white trainers.

Birthstone: Aquamarine

Pendant: It's in the necklace he wears

Personality: Tyler is a very serious person and hates it when people do not take some situations seriously (although he doesn't mind the occasional joke). When it comes to his training for swimming Tyler is a very determined person and tries to become better everyday, even if he's sick he'll try to get some exercise to improve himself. Although Tyler doesn't enjoy many sports his favourite is swimming because he excels in it. When Tyler is talking to people he prefers to listen and stay quiet, if he knows the person he is a bit more talkative but he still prefers to stay quiet.

History: Tyler grew up with a normal family, his dad and two older brothers were very sporty people and were all good at different sports like football, basketball, baseball etc. Although when he was younger Tyler could care less about sports (like his mother) instead he preferred to go out with his friends, play video games and watch tv, during all this Tyler's dad constantly got him to play new sports, you name it Tyler was most likely forced to play it. Even though Tyler's dad doesn't seem like the most likeable person Tyler still loved him. Eventually Tyler's dad wanted him to try out swimming, at first Tyler thought of it as another sport that would last a week max, however Tyler quickly took to the water and although he wasn't an instant expert he excelled quickly and won quite a few competitions as well as lost some. Even with all the hard training Tyler still done quite well in school although his performance had dropped slightly his mum and dad were happy he had hobby.

Other: Goddess

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Greg Kensoon

Birthstone: Garnet

Pendant:

images

Personality: Greg is, in a nutshell, a hopeless romantic with a extreme case of agoraphobia. She has always had a problem with crowds of people, often getting anxiety attacks and hyperventilating, and that makes it very hard to find friends. Always feeling lonely, Greg developed a quick love for books of all sorts, her favorite being teen romance novels. If you try to become friends with Greg no matter her disorder then you will find a strong, loyal person who just has a tough time breathing right around other people.

History: Greg was born into a normal, loving family expected to be a boy, if it wasn't already obvious by her name. But despite the surprise, her parents loved their second child and quickly turned all of the blue baby things into a bright pink. As she grew older, her older sister teased her and horsed around with her much to her annoyance and her parents tried their best to raise them both. Her first attack of agoraphobia happened when she was six.

She had gone Christmas shopping with her mother at the mall and had gotten lost, ending up a whole floor away from her chaperone. Being so little, she immediately attracted the attention of many passerbyers trying to help her. Greg felt so smothered and scared that the experience left a scar on her brain. Her parents have made her go to weekly visits with a therapist while they enrolled her in online classes. Nothing seemed to help and since Greg refused to go on medication, the weekly visits and online schooling continued. Now Greg forces herself to go out at least once every day, even if it's for five minutes or to go fetch milk.

Theme Song: Possesionless by Delta Goodrem

SKELLY

Name: Silva Yun

Birthstone: Peridot

Pendant: Ear cuff, on the right ear

il_fullxfull.302191903_grande.jpg
e
Personality: Silva is a very strong and overbearing girl. She does not however force people to do things they do not want to do. She can be sweet and gentle if she is used to you, otherwise, be prepared for a lot of attitude. Most believe this is odd because she is the power of the Earth, they expect her to be of a calm and endearing nature, but such is not true. This does not mean she is rude and inconsiderate, it means that she is cold. She tends not to care for others unless reason is given to do so. She is also very clever.

History: Silva was given the stone as a present when she was a child. Her mother's God Mom gave it to her as a necklace. As Silva got older the chain to the necklace broke by accident as Silva was ripping a sweater off. This did not deter Silva from wearing it, she crafted a cuff for her ear and placed the peridot inside. She felt it was silly not to wear it, even though the chain broke. And it meant a lot to her and her Great Grandmother so Silva felt connected to it.

As she got older, she felt a little different. It wasn't just because she was a tad anti-social, it was because she felt different than she used to. And she only felt like this when she was wearing the ear cuff. Eventually she realised that she could control certain elements of the Earth and began saving animals in the forest. (Fix this when I know her powers.)

Theme Song: (Opt.)

Appaearance.

Boho-hiarstyles-3.jpg

You know, I thought that I'd heard this idea before and it turns out, I did! :)

On roleplaygateway, birthstone_spirits created two role-plays some time ago under the titles birthstone-spirits-goddess-and-her-children and, by the same user, birthstone-spirits.

I know for a fact that this entire concept was created by that user on that site, and you've just fiddled with one or two details. When using someone else's ideas, let's give credit where credit is due, m'dear! ;) This isn't intended as an attack of any sort- I just noticed this when I signed up today.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first saw this forum, I found it to be highly disturbing…

To see someone taking my plot and re-tweaking it lazily while also implying that it is their own idea is not only despicable on their part, but it also shows a lot about their character.

You may be thinking…

“Wow it’s just a role-play; oh it’s no big deal to borrow it…”

But would you believe that I started this plot as a very lonely fifth grader, who was looking for a creative outlet? Yes, the role play was a lot more primitive back then, and there were many loop holes in the plot. In fact I was even running the game on Neopets of all places.

But for eight years I have been building upon the storyline I started.

I am the creator Aires. I have a note book of the continents, and the foods that the people of each culture would have eaten. I have a detailed plot about the goddess and her goods and evils against the people of that world. I made it my business to plot out how the true purpose of the month warriors should function relative to the plot. And honestly, even though you stole it, you have no idea about the intricacies that I put in this idea, and therefore you will never be capable of hosting this role-play well. Sorry.

…If you can’t tell already, this plot means a lot to me. It was my childhood legacy. I decorated this idea with such ornate detail for eight… straight… years.

Then I get on the internet to see crap like this.

Heck, I even found this board by mistake!

Not only did you tweak the plot in the most illogical way possible, but you didn’t even take the time to change the name of the world you were stealing.

If you’re going to cheat, don’t get caught.

Today I have a Birthstone Spirits Role-play active on roleplaygateway. I’ve run multiple cycles over the years, and this cycle is called Birthstone Spirits: The Goddess and Her Children. If you don’t believe me, go google it.

There you will find the true plot from its authentic author—me. What I see on this forum here is a hallow shell of what Birthstone Spirits was originally.

This isn’t the first time that my plot has been stolen. If you ever come across a role-play that isn’t hosted by a GM with the name “birthstone_spirits”, which is the name I choose for all of my sites, then that role-play is a fraud, and a spawn of plagiarism.

If you support that kind of stuff, shame on you.

[QUOTE="birthstone_spirits]Snip

[/QUOTE]
Hey dude I'm glad that you came on here to prove it and you did. I saw your RP on the website and may I say GOOD JOB Sir. It's a very well developed RP far older and more Advanced than this and I love it :3 I'm sorry this happened and I didn't really know none of us did. I don't know if it's a freak coincidence or a true copy (life has no coincidences). But I believe originality in ones roleplays is the best thing. As a person and a roleplayer I can't rip off things much because I get guilty quickly. Or steal an idea from another person. I don't know what the owner meant to do by having this roleplay but he/she should but it in the Fandom section if it is taken from a different place. But coming on here and causing a bit of drama publicly won't solve a lot. The RP itself was dying already. But still glad you stood up for what is yours. I don't really like to do public stuff and reply to incidents since I can be a shy or reserved dude but I agree with your point. Cheers hope you stick around here. I'd love to do an rp with you

If something isn't yours and you wish to continue it or do it to your own style. Give credit for the idea and don't take it for yourself. Stealing isn't good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back