• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Biovers the next mutation

((Oops. Sorry about that. I'll edit my post real quick. Tired Kestrel should not be allowed near the internet.))

Just then the people from the road running away from the mutant bears show up startled by the appearance of the girl "please you got to help us there's a mutant coming". "Hey someone is at the door" Dominac said as he rushed to the door un barakeding the door then unlocking it "get in".

Kith heard the door open again "oh me oh my how many visitors are we having today i've got nothing prepared" he mumbled to himself worriedly then turned to Devrim and Akisora "People people, are you two quite ready yet it seems whatever we're fighting has arrived" Kith stood in the door holding it open.

Last edited by a moderator:
''Yup, i suppose we are.'' Devrim said, as he caught himself secretly observing the fox girl beside him in curiousity. But quickly turned his head, pretending it was nothing before she could get suspicious, and went to head for the door. He held both of his dual pistols ready in hands. But in case if one of the beasts came too close to him, he would have to try and fight it off with his superstrength and push it away. So forearm armours really did seem like a good help-aid for him.

Akisora felt the little hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She was being stared at. She supposed she was used to it, what with the ears poking out of the top of her head and the fluffy fox tail just above her butt. She just didn't like it. Aki pretended not to notice and soon she felt the eyes turning away from her.

She heard Kith ask if they were ready yet. Aki pulled her duel blades out and moved toward the open front door as an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kith followed behind their two guests to the front door. He didn't really know what Dominac was doing, were they going to bring everyone inside and wait it out? Or were they going to fight the mutants? Kith ushered the humans inside and kept a close eye on the dogs he saw near the door. "everyone inside, if you're fighting stay close, if not get away from the door, pick a room, and HIDE"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back