• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bio Phage: Zombie Apocalypse RP (Open and Accepting)

Oh don't worry. I reply about as much is written to me. I do like long replies though. Gives me more to work with.

Sorry everyone I didn't reply today, it got me a little behind. I will be able to reply tomorrow afternoon though, just a busy day!

Sorry for the delay in getting my character involved. My internet has been in the gutters lately. Hoping to get in tomorrow!

How many people are in this RP already? If there aren't too many, do y'all have room for a female paramedic and her two dogs?

Kestrel said:
How many people are in this RP already? If there aren't too many, do y'all have room for a female paramedic and her two dogs?
Up to the GM mate. But I think she is still accepting

shadowz1995 said:
Up to the GM mate. But I think she is still accepting
Okay. I was reading through some of the posts, and it seemed like a large group. In my experience, the large group role-plays tend to die.

Kestrel said:
Okay. I was reading through some of the posts, and it seemed like a large group. In my experience, the large group role-plays tend to die.
Literally just put a long ass reply to an action scenario hahaha. If no one even acknowledges it I am gonna cry lmao

shadowz1995 said:
Literally just put a long ass reply to an action scenario hahaha. If no one even acknowledges it I am gonna cry lmao
I'm planning on joining a smaller group, actually. Thank you, though.

Kestrel said:
On a replay to this, I think only a few of us are still out and about, you are welcome to join, I'm sure (I wouldn't know) but there was, at first, a lot more people, I suppose. It has died down as the RP progressed.

RandomFoodGirl said:
On a replay to this, I think only a few of us are still out and about, you are welcome to join, I'm sure (I wouldn't know) but there was, at first, a lot more people, I suppose. It has died down as the RP progressed.
Yeah sadly. Though I will take a tightly knit group over a massive one

Kestrel said:
Yes! We are. As long as you can make yourself fit by either PMing someone or just working your way in, you are welcome! Send me a profile :)

Hey, all! I should be replying soon. Sorry for the delayed responses lately. Things got crazy busy at work. Things should start to level out once I fall into a normal schedule. The only days I should be occasionally skipping would be Tuesday and Thursday because I have school from 11-3:30 and then work from 4:30-10pm. So... Yeah. I will try my best to reply after I do my homework tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back