• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bio Phage: Zombie Apocalypse RP (Open and Accepting)

Stormee Fae

Welcome to the OOC! Here you can talk and mingle with other players and discuss ideas for the RP... or things completely unrelated.

:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, anyone can join! I just need to post the profile skeletons, and then y'all nees to fill it out for your character(s) and PM me. :)

The Forum is ready for everyone to start looking and making and sending me profiles! :3 Thank you all for your interest, I look forward to RPing with you all!

Okay, I submitted my Character Sheet to you via PM, I now await your approval.

@Stormee Fae

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that the Role play has started, but I just finished moving into an apartment. So I will post as soon as I have Internet so I don't rack up my phone bill for using too much data.

@Keyana Veronica

Just wanted to let you know. If you are joining Sadee and William, they aren't in the city. They are traveling toward New England in the middle of the woods by the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. So they are kind of in the middle of nowhere in a sense. Just so you know the current surroundings.

Stormee Fae] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27832-keyana-veronica/ said:
@Keyana Veronica[/URL]
Just wanted to let you know. If you are joining Sadee and William, they aren't in the city. They are traveling toward New England in the middle of the woods by the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. So they are kind of in the middle of nowhere in a sense. Just so you know the current surroundings.
Thanks love, I'll keep that in mind for my next post or two!

[QUOTE="Stormee Fae]Oki doki! :3

[/QUOTE]
I really hate to say something again, but the hospital thing was just Max's memory. He gets knocked out a few posts ago and he is just dreaming as he's being drug around. And then it says: "He awoke from his memory" in the second to last post. He's sitting on a fire escape right now with another person who found him passed out and tried to help him.

[QUOTE="Stormee Fae]I really hate to say something again, but the hospital thing was just Max's memory. He gets knocked out a few posts ago and he is just dreaming as he's being drug around. And then it says: "He awoke from his memory" in the second to last post. He's sitting on a fire escape right now with another person who found him passed out and tried to help him.

[/QUOTE]
My dyslexia gets the worst of me. My bad.

As much as I love the plot of this RolePlay, I am having the hardest time working myself into it. I'm thinking it might be best if I drop out of this one.

[QUOTE="Keyana Veronica]My dyslexia gets the worst of me. My bad.
As much as I love the plot of this RolePlay, I am having the hardest time working myself into it. I'm thinking it might be best if I drop out of this one.

[/QUOTE]
Oh okay... if you're sure. :( I can help you work in if you want. I like your writing.

[QUOTE="Stormee Fae]Oh okay... if you're sure. :( I can help you work in if you want. I like your writing.

[/QUOTE]
We could try one more time, if you want, haha. And aweh, thanks. Thats so nice to hear.

I'm looking to have Aviva move when she wakes in the morning but I'm not sure if its okay to just fast forward a bit. Seems kind of awkward lol

Well it is during the day right now, and a lot of people are interacting right now, so unfortunately, we can't fast forward yet. But we will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back