• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Billdip roleplay buddy

B
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Billdip roleplay au
idk
Hi everyone! I want to do a billdip roleplay but i have nobody to roleplay with. Also in this au Dipper is 16 and in human years Bill is also 16! If anyone wants to do a billdip roleplay please comment on this blog and i'll reply!
Please see readings below for the roleplay:

Year: 2012, June 18th, Weirdmagddon (please don't hate on me if i got the date wrong, its all made up here!)

Dipper had just got in a fight with Mabel. He opens his backpack and sees that he has Mabels backpack. He immediately rushes out of his room through the front door. The air was cold as Dippers bangs blew in the wind.

(switch to Mabel)
Mabel was sitting by a tree, crying about the fight she had with her brother. She didn't like fighting with her twin nor thee idea of him schooling with Ford and she going to school alone at home. She opens her backpack hoping her water bottle full of Mabel juice was in there. She saw chewed up pens, a water bottle full of water, and other nerd stuff. "This isn't even my backpack its Dippers!" Mabel said as she slightly pushes the backpack away. As she pushes it, some globe looking thing fell out. Mabel pick it up and looked at it confused. "What on earth is this thing?" Mabel said with pure confusion. Suddenly the time traveler came in front of her. Mabel looked up kind of shocked. "H-Hello? Oh its you the time traveler guy" Mabel said wiping her tears. "indeed it is me, say, I can make you have an endless summer. But only if you give me the rift. The time traveler says pointing to the globe looking thing in Mabels hand. Mabel hesitated for a moment, finally giving in and gave him the "rift". Suddenly the time traveler started laughing, snapping his fingers as Mabel fell to a fast sleep. He put her in a pinkish bubble with chains around it. He continued laughing and turned into a Triangle form. "Oh its happening, its finally, finally happening!" the triangle said.

(you guys who watched the show know the rest so time skip :3)
(switch to Dipper and Ford)
The sky turned a weird looking color and Dipper was confused while on the other hand, Ford knew exactly what was happening. "Whats happening?!" Dipper shouted to Ford. "The end of the world Dipper, the end of the world.." Ford said. Dipper looked at Ford knowing what he meant. Ford and Dipper rushed into town sitting in the bell tower. "Ok Dipper if i time this perfectly we can stop this mess." Said Ford holding a large gun. Dipper nodded. Ford held up the gun, pointing it at Bill. But before he could, the bell came to life and banged Ford in the head, making him hit Bill in the hat. Bill's hat was made of actually skin and regrew making Dipper feel sick. Bill turned around. "Will if this day couldn't get any BETTER" Bill shouted pointing his finger and exploding the bell tower. Ford and Dipper ducked and Bill floated over in front of Ford. Meanwhile, Dipper hid. "well well well. its been a while since we had a chat face to face!' Bill said looking at Ford. Bill grabbed Ford, showing him to his friends. "This armagddon wouldn't have been possible without his help, give him a sixfingered hand!" Bill shouted as they all clapped. "Stop this Bill! I know what you want and i'll never join you!" Ford shouted angerily at Bill. "why did the old man do this?" Bill held both his hands up. "This?" Ford coped Bill's arms. "Because he needed a new back stracher!' Bill and his friends laughed, turning Ford into a statue. Dipper had seen enough and was very angry. "Get your hands off my uncle!" Dipper shouted at Bill. Bill turned around "Will.isnt,this.INTERESTING" Bill echoed as his eye flashed white, looking Dipper right in the eyes. "Well well well, my old puppet is back for an encore!" Bill said to Dipper. "This isnt funny Bill give me back my uncle or o-or ill use this!" Dipper shouted, bringing out the journal. This made Bill laugh. "Ok then do something to me right now kid!" Bill said. Dipper rushed fastly through through the journal and was grunting will doing so. "I um-I" Dipper mumbled. "I um-I" Bill mocked Dipper. "Come on kid show me what you got everyones waiting!" Bill put his hands into a fight stance, pressuring Dipper. Dipper couldn't find anything. What Dipper had done next was shocking.

Ok so that was my roleplay idea! Please comment if you wanna roleplay with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back