• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™‚ ๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™ƒ, ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™๐™‡๐™€ ๐™‹๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ฟ โ€” ooc

demonology

๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š๐’•๐’‰.

OOC

ooc

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

go crazy you animals ๐Ÿ—ฟ

3090ED4D-E4F9-4858-AEC2-125165BAF10F.jpeg
it appears to me from mine own eyes that I am but the first specimen to make haste to this delightful little scene and in other wordsโ€ฆ FIRST YOU SUCKERS !!
๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ

HI LOVELY RP BTW IM OBSESSEDDD

so trueโ€ฆ so trueโ€ฆ

i wish you the UPMOST congratulations

here is your star

31BC90CB-B24C-49DB-BCBE-D6F669CBAD8B.jpeg

also ty <3 me n time r so excited I SWEAR

THE STAR ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
thank you thank you, I spent my last brain cell to get here :3

ALSO ALAIN DELON IS ONE OF MY TOP HUSBANDS HELLO??
ive used him before and hes just so ๐Ÿ™‡ YKNOW?

also am I dumb or is there an application deadline?? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ also is magic mike officially reserved??

Last edited:
youโ€™re hella welcome lmfao. I put my whole heart into it

PLEASE I KNOW ๐Ÿคš. Time suggested him and I lost my mind. Heโ€™s so delicioso

and as of rn, we donโ€™t have one but we will come up w/ one in the near future tehehehehe

I just want you to know I sweated trying to use code and not just smack around my normal bs.

Although if I was drawing his fc I would be crying a lot harder right now (๏ฝกโ€ขฬ๏ธฟโ€ขฬ€๏ฝก)

I hope to make friends with everyone inside or out of this group!

And then all of your characters become mine and I run away like a bandit in the night and nobody can stop me

Posting early because I have to go attend to things and won't be able to finish up until tomorrow at the earliest, but it is unfortunately still a bit scrappy lol. Been a year or so since I last did character design so im still shaking off the rust and clearing cobwebs, so I will likely still be doing quite a bit of editing along with finishing the last couple sections.

*Also sorry but I absolutely avoid code, I am an absolute disaster with it.

I just want you to know I sweated trying to use code and not just smack around my normal bs.

Although if I was drawing his fc I would be crying a lot harder right now (๏ฝกโ€ขฬ๏ธฟโ€ขฬ€๏ฝก)

I hope to make friends with everyone inside or out of this group!

And then all of your characters become mine and I run away like a bandit in the night and nobody can stop me
PLEASE I am sorry that sounds so strenuous. But the code? ITS SMACKING (and so is Ezra ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ)

Also IF YOU DRAW PICTURES OF YOUR 007 I WILL SCREAM AND CRY IF YOU DONT SEND ๐Ÿคš. I am a CREATURE who craves beautiful things

Posting early because I have to go attend to things and won't be able to finish up until tomorrow at the earliest, but it is unfortunately still a bit scrappy lol. Been a year or so since I last did character design so im still shaking off the rust and clearing cobwebs, so I will likely still be doing quite a bit of editing along with finishing the last couple sections.

*Also sorry but I absolutely avoid code, I am an absolute disaster with it.
Lmao thatโ€™s all good ! We havenโ€™t even set a due date yet so take your time !

ITS SMACKING (and so is Ezra ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ)
PLEASE. He has arguments about Bubble Guppies and Cocomelon lore with children give him no praise.

Also IF YOU DRAW PICTURES OF YOUR 007 I WILL SCREAM AND CRY IF YOU DONT SEND
I'm humbly grabbing my tablet pen today and pretending I'll make something cute for him ahhhh ใƒ˜๏ผˆใ€‚โ–กยฐ๏ผ‰ใƒ˜

PLEASE. He has arguments about Bubble Guppies and Cocomelon lore with children give him no praise.
him and Inga are like night and day I swear ๐Ÿคš. She is gonna be like ๐Ÿงโ€โ™€๏ธโ€œWhy are you arguing with themโ€ฆ we used to kill peopleโ€ฆ for moneyโ€ฆ now you debate with tiny humansโ€ฆโ€

I'm humbly grabbing my tablet pen today and pretending I'll make something cute for him ahhhh ใƒ˜๏ผˆใ€‚โ–กยฐ๏ผ‰ใƒ˜
OFFICIALLY I am going crazy.

ehe
RINA IS A WIP RN BUT I HOPE U ENJOY WHAT I HAVE UP SO FARRRR

ehe
RINA IS A WIP RN BUT I HOPE U ENJOY WHAT I HAVE UP SO FARRRR

can I just politely say

I'm stealing rina and running away I'm in love

BACK AWAY

she MINE
Jimmy Fallon Fighting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

yes BD4CBBF0-0AFC-4260-80CC-F18A7CDE0DC4.jpeg

Iโ€™ll try to post this everywhere but BTW

the due date will be TUESDAY, the 21st!

THANK U F2C5AE3D-047D-45F3-93BA-F00E682DDFB1.jpeg HAND EZRA OVERRRR
Take him because I'm only going to mistreat him โœงโ—(โฐโ–ฟโฐ)โ—œโœง

PXL_20220618_212458899.MP.jpg

Iโ€™ll try to post this everywhere but BTW

the due date will be TUESDAY, the 21st!
Noice, i have my cs done to an at least first draft level, but with that time frame and after cleaning the house today I'll laze around and revise later lol. lmk if any of the couple lore presumptions i made are out of step and ill update.

hey everyone!! i'm so happy to see all this interest and i have been lurking, and all the character sheets are looking so good!! i should have magic mike up tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back