• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Witch's Corridor [Reboot] IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
XI-7
Ξ7
DATE:
Thursday, 18 April 2047

TAGS:
Nano Nano @ThatWhichShouldBe

"Goodness me, you spilled my drink!"

Even after the initial footfalls and the following scream, Veren seemed more perturbed by the barista dropping the coffee. She looked over the counter with a concerned expression on her face until the monster finally materialized, crashing through the wall without a hint of subtlety, and it was then that she was forced to drop her little play act as she whipped her head back, narrowly avoiding a glob of sludge that would have nailed her otherwise.

She turned her head toward the beast, giving a furrowed glare, smoldering irritation barely masked by the smirking curl of her lips. Truly, it almost seemed as though the demon was more concerned about her beverage than the anguished civilians nearby. Almost, but just enough.

As Ygero took the initiative and engaged the monster head-on, Veren's tail swept back and forth as she breathed out. "Fufu, since you asked so nicely, dear Ladon. I would not dare pull you away from your date anyway. I shall be just a moment!" She exclaimed, as lightning began to surge around her body. Tapping into her Godspeed technique, in a flash she pulled every citizen -- afflicted by the sludge and not -- out of the cafe, first and foremost to make sure there didn't fall victim to some unknown side effect of just being near the sludge.

The sludged citizens were laid out on a row of tables Veren had also pushed together outside at supersonic speed so they'd be able to lay down and have a clear space available to them. She raised a finger to them, speaking to those who were in a position to listen. "Now, now. Just stay there and bear the pain if you can. Surely this falls under workers' compensation," she said, before whipping around and tapping into her comm link, her easy-going smirk disappearing once no one could see her face. "This is Agent Raikou, requesting emergency medical units. Maybe a hazmat unit if you'd feel so inclined. We have civilians afflicted with an unknown substance and require immediate medical attention. Agent Ladon is currently engaging the responsible beast, and I'm going to give him backup. Over and out!"

With that, she turned around once again, toward the direction of the devastated cafe, and sank to all fours, before breaking into a beastial run after Ygero and the monster.
Code by Nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back