• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Beyond the stars- looking for more people

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
Beyond the stars- interest check​
A combination of nature disasters, economic destruction, and fall of world government has destroyed what humanity on earth. The last of man kind exist on a small city state space station called genesis. Human have change in the last 100 years since leaving earth. There are now two distinct groups the GMO: genetically modified organisms and CEO: cybernetic enhanced organisms.
20 years ago there was a coup d’état and the leading members of the CEO killed the leaders of GMO and soon after banished all GMO to the edges of the city. The leading CEOs turn the Democratic government of Genesis into a dictatorship. The leading CEOs now have control of the higher parts of the military. The GMOs can still join the military but are limited to lower ranks of the military. The military contains the strongest cybernetic enhancements and prosthetics available for CEO use. The military only except the strongest GMOs abilities in the lower ranks but even in the military they are treated like second class citizens. Some of these citizen tired of the treatment have started a rebellion with a small group of CEOs to perform espionage and assassination on the corrupted CEO leaders, nobles, and higher military.

Sorry if this is a bit choppy. I welcome advice on wording it so it flows better.

I discuss more when we get interest
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
I am writing up the cs template. Is there any one that wants to be a the head of the our group of the revolution and does does anyone want to be head of the military?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back