• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beyond the Rift CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Cam E. Leon

Lover of Carpets and Scotland.
This is where to post your Character sheet for Beyond the Rift.

Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Appearance:

Personality:
Backstory:
Profession:
Skills:
Other:
(feel free to edit it to your personal tastes)

Name: Rever Lysen
Nickname: Captain
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:6ff73622b3bc021afd237330a5766216.jpg

Personality: Rever is a narcissist idealistic young man who believes anything he does is for the greater good. A man who loves to see his ego inflate he had this ship built the moment he took his father position in Lysen Corp. Despite his narcissism he is kind and caring. doing his best for those on the ship.
Backstory: Rever took over at the ripe age of 18 and was left with the multi planet conglomerate that was his father's company. Quickly taking to business he only rose the company's position even higher. and began construction of the Frontiers Light. During the ships construction he ventured all over the galaxies visiting his companies Locations and learning about business. He had always been cheerful an a young innocent way. Until Tryten seven. a mining Satellite owned by Lysen corp. Ever since his trip to that. in which the ship returned to the companies headquartes with rever Covered in blood. his eyes wide and unblinking and Natalia quiet. Nobody really knows what happened at Tryten seven except the people who were there. And ever since. Rever has been known to go into small pyschotic fits when it comes to safety of friends and family. Hes been known to randomly joke about death ever since as well. What happened there may remain a mystery. but it changed Rever forever. When the rift came he started different plans. To which he is not regretting one bit. He is determined to keep everyone safe on this journey through a never before seen dimension
Profession: Ceo. Captain of the ship
Skills: Money management. Navigation. Negotiation. some leadership
Other: He personally memorized the name and face of everyone on the ship.

Last edited:
Name: Alexander Steele
Nickname: Alex, Xenophile (derogatory insulting nickname), Lex (somehow he hates this one more)
Appearance:
e0bceef691ad51102eb88c71dc76fd6f.png

Personality: Alexander is a nervous and anxious mess of an individual, and he's been even worse since the incident that cost him his biological arms. Despite this he's a very caring and sweet individual, and is quite intelligent, which is a given considering his job.
Backstory: Alexander was raised on earth until the age of thirteen, at which point he transferred to Mars for his studies. Topping every one of his classes throughout his childhood he was quickly taken under the wing of Professor Blanche after learning of his desire to become a xenobiologist. Despite her eccentric teaching method and personality, she proved to be an extremely effective teacher. At the age of twenty-two, Alexander suffered a scarring lab accident involving one of the slimelings they had been studying, which wrapped around his arms and ate them (dissolved is more of the correct term). Instead of causing him to swear off his passion it only proved to invigorate it and drive him to further himself and become better and excel. As it stands, Alexander is one of the youngest and most brilliant minds in the field of xenobiological life forms.
Profession: Head of Xenobiology
Skills: Minor robotics (Just enough for basic machine upkeep and self-care), front of his field with xenobiological studies, mathematics and chemistry.
Other: Alexander is a high functioning savant, which has both caused him to suffer socially, but excel in his studies and duties. Alexander has always been a strong advocate for the rights of sentients, whether they be synthetic, xenobio, or human.

Last edited:
Name: Natalia Lysen
Nickname: Natty. Nat. Talia
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
1585969006443.png

Personality: Natalia despite what most synth stereotypes would say is very outgoing. quick to sarcasm and even quicker to down a Redbull or coffee. She is ready to get down to business when need be and then go right back to having fun.
Backstory: Natalia was forged right as rever was born to be his companion. Someone who would be there in the chance he had no friends or something happened to Revers parents. as such she and rever have an unbreakable bond and can almost tell what each other is thinking. This wont stop her from making fun of her best friend though. And now that the ship is stranded in a new universe shes determined to make her friends dream come true. As its her own dream as well
Profession: Personal assistant to the captain. Staff scheduler.
Skills: Fast computing. strong chassis. She knows her way around maintenance and managing. And she has been programmed and trained for combat.
Other: She loves the ocean and as such fitted her chassis to be able to travel beneath water with turbines.

Name: Alicia (Ah-lee-thea) Rosewood
Nickname: Ali or Rose but prefers Alicia
Appearance:
1586041044387.png
Has deep forest green eyes.
Personality: When in her lab or greenhouse, it is almost impossible to get her attention. She is very focused when it comes to her work and will talk about plants to anyone. When not with her work, Alicia is a very sociable person. You will almost always find her socializing when she isn't working. People tend to think she is odd due to the outfit she wears on a spacecraft but she doesn't really care. It makes her feel free compared to the traditional clothing of her home planet.
Backstory: There are very few of her race that ever leave her home planet of Strugter much less leave their solar system. Alicia did both. She was one of the leading botanist so it was a devastating loss for her kind. Alicia was tired of the way her kind treated those of lower standing and also wanted to see more of galaxy. She didn't understand why the Srins were so firm on not leaving when there was clearly so much more. It was around this time that that the rift had open. The first thing she did when she came to Earth was join the crew. After all they would need someone to grow the food that they ate and maybe her plant skills would be useful while exploring the new universe.
Profession: Head Botanist
Skills: Knows everything about plants between what planet they originate from to what they can be used for (eating, poisons, etc) | Good mechanic skills related to hydroponics;
Racial Ability: Can crystallize parts or her entire body. It protects her from intense heat and gives her a good defense | Her elf like ears give her a higher hearing ability | Can go days without water
Other: Has a pet name Xuě(Snow)
1586040719900.png

1586050699288.png
Planet Name: Strugter
Main Species: Srins
Planet Info: Strugter is the second planet from the sun. The air is dry and the temperature are always in the 300s. Due to the atmosphere, animals found on this planet are much larger than normal. Water was really only found int he depths of the planet do fight for survival was large.
Srin Info: For centuries the Srins lived primarily underground but eventually moved to the skies with floating cities when their technology was advanced enough. The Srins have elf like ears and tan skins. For a long time they would have dark hair colors due to being underground but once they moved to the skies lighter hair colors started showing up.
Srin Racial Abilities: Can crystallize their bodies to protect them from the intense heat. It also boots their strength and increases their weight. They have long , pointed ears that allow them to hear from longer distances. Due to generation of living underground they can see well in the dark and can also go days without water.

Last edited:
Name: Cooperative Observer & Research Entity
Nickname: core
Sexuality: doesn’t understand the term
Appearance:
1586314390382.png
Personality: generally speaking CORE is optimistic and curious, as was his intention we designed, although CORE, has a bit of an issue with self-confidence believing due to its jack of all trades nature... it could be quickly replaced or removed from the crew
Backstory: CORE was designed by an alien species called the netens, due to the species... difficulty in interacting with other races they developed a nanite swarm, that would allow them to interact better and learn about other races as not to be so insensitive or start any wars. he was brought onto the rift exploration as a multi-purpose machine that could take over any needed skills.. that might be lacking in case anyone died or other unforeseen consequences happen. although its.. caused him to have an inferiority complex
Profession: neten organic relations/back up staff..
Skills: jake of all trades... body being composed of nanites allows core to reshape his body into anything required.. although it DOESN'T mean he's GOOD at everything his abilities are mediocre at best
Other:

Name: gor'dez neck'sell
Nickname: Dez
Sexuality: n/A
Appearance:
1586318839556.png
Personality: a surprisingly cheerful and energetic fellow sure Dez might be old but it doesn't stop the spring in his step and the joyful nature he always seems to carry despite his appearance he will always be around to cheer people up if not working and when he is well it just seems like fun.

Backstory: one of the older of his species Dez is a true expert his field brought onto the expedition for such since the vessel is incredibly complicated and any new tech encountered would require study it was perfect after all Dez wanted to go explore.. and well even if he didn't come back in his mind he did have a damn good run at life.
Profession: head engineer/head of xenotechnology reserch
Skills: check the above tab
natural abilites: able to climb on any surface, multiple internal tendrils that can extend and act as manipulators and probes, electrical and psionically sensitive
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Ryker Jette
Nickname: RJ
Appearance:
0c8e25a5a89e94e961a1119d16acafce.jpg

Personality: RJ is a pretty laid back guy, and has a very subtle sense of humor. He learned that life is important and being miserable and serious all the time just wastes it. One of his favorite past times is holding conversations with new people. The one flaw he is working on is his aversion to risk and being too cautious. That wasn’t always a part of his personality, and he wants to go back to his old self.
Backstory: He grew up in an orbiting colony around Mars. Its primary purpose was to refine gold, platinum, and other precious metals. The only people who worked there were the poor. He and his family being among the poor as well. He remembers his parents coming in exhausted. It was a hard life, schooling taught you the basics and that was about it. The schools weren’t dangerous, but they didn’t necessarily inspire intellectual growth. The kids often skipped class and went out to cause trouble. That was his life for a while. Soon after, his mother died and his father left his three kids to fend for themselves. Times were tough, and his older brother had to work or the refinery to feed himself, and his two two other siblings. RJ loved both his brothers, and they would spend a lot of time with each other. His younger sibling was obviously much more scholarly. He would read his own stories to his two older brothers. As time went on, RJ himself had to work with the refiner too. He hated every moment of it, it was hot, loud, and the other workers were depressing. By the time he graduated from the local school, recruiters would come to the station to recruit the young for their military. At seventeen, he left the colony to join the military. He remembered hugging both his brothers and telling them that he would call and write them. He left for the basic training and endured, what seemed like torture, basic training. After a month, he has enough combat training to advance to something else. They didn’t give him much of an option, and he began training as a special forces medic. Alongside the rigorous combat training, he was also learning how to be a medic. After all the training, he was assigned to a task force, and spent about five years with a single unit. He didn’t do much fighting, but he healed a lot of his friends and comrades. After five years, he was given the option to leave and he did. He couldn’t take the missions and fighting any longer. The military offered to pay for training once you left the military, and decided to continue his medical training. He became a nurse of sorts, but someone who specialized in field operations.
Profession: Medica/nurse
Skills: Has combat training from the special forces, and has been trained in the medical field for four years, two for the military and two from the civilian world.

Name: Lt. (retired) Lautrec Stern
Nickname: N/A
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance:1587276317087.png

Personality: Lautrec's well-earned confidence comes off as quite pompous and almost rude in certain scenarios, but has shown signs of being incredibly socially capable when he wants to be, though the desire to be is quite one-sided. Lautrec works for his own gain, even if it benefits another group. He's quick to interject himself in scenarios in which he will excel and some in which he may not, if only to display his capabilities and "woo," for lack of better term. UVAF (United Venusian Armed Forces) Lieutenant Lautrec Stern is the man to go to and the man to be in his eyes, and fancies himself as the better, faster, smarter, longer-lasting James Bond of their time.
Alas, Lautrec does have his weaknesses and is quite motivated not only for personal gain, but for the preservation of things and people he cares about, whether it be his own life, bank account, or friends he has made through all of his social-butterfly-flitting-about.
"Listen queen, I don't need to protect you with my life - I just need to kill what threatened yours."
Backstory: "Lautrec Galahad Alexandros Apollo Stern (sic) was born to a Venusian father and (deceased at childbirth) Earthen mother on Venus, and my father was..... Quirky, we'll say. Yes, quirky would suit him best, methinks - and maybe the best. No one could have a better father than the man who was given so many middle names, you see, as well as a military father who didn't let anyone put his boy down. No, sir - dad had taught me well on how to do many a things, and most importantly, the fact that literally everything in our universe is so unique that even I myself can't be replicated. I was born out of proof of love of life. He was pretty harsh when it came to studies, and almost blew his lid when he learned his son was about to join the Armed Forces, but I think he calmed down after he realized what I was going for.

"Anywhoooo, I went to Officer school after a deployment at around 20-ish and, unsurprisingly, passed with flying colors to become a Lieutenant aboard Venus's largest command vessel, the Trinity, and boy did I make a name for myself. You see, I'm about the best when it comes to technology hardware and software, and pretty soon it was about the most cyber-secure vessel as well as the biggest, and after some deployments out in the system to squash some terrorist and pirating activities, they didn't know what to do with me anymore. Between bashing hackers and pirates, well, I guess you can see in my file that I became quite accomplished and did so with style. I was bumped up to Lieutenant Commander of the Trinity in fact, O' Captain, My Captain, and after retiring went from working in Venus's law enforcement to becoming a cyber-security administer for the precinct I was in, so I'll ask you:

"Do you really need to know anything more than that?"
Profession: (Previously) Cyber Security Administrator for his precinct before joining the expedition. Currently has applied to be a security administrator and first-contact crew for the Captain's forces.
Skills: Interpersonal Communications in various languages, Negotiation Tactics, Technology, and hand-to-hand as well as weapons-based combat.
Other: "Just ask if you need anything else - I'm sure I'll be more than happy to assist, Captain."
If nothing else, Lautrec can be counted on to be present, active in the crew, and handsomely stylish at all times, no matter the occasion.

Name: Xillia
Nickname: Lily
Sexuality: Slime?
Race: Sentient, intellectual Slime Xeno.
Appearance:1587440870856.png

1587440896953.png

1587440916948.png
(I am unashamed that I ripped off "That time I was reincarnated as a slime!")

Personality: Depending on the situation, Xillia's personality can change. In her free time, she can be quite homely and considerate, and when at work, she's far more prone to a serious nature.
As a Slime who pack-bonds, Xillia is also fiercely protective of her pack-mate to the point of extreme violence, and will not hesitate to utilize such in order to ensure the survival and well-being of such person(s). Alexander, first and foremost, will have her protection above all others.

Backstory: During her university years post-service in Mercury's military, Xillia had transferred from Mercury as a sort of "Good-Faith" student to Alexander's very own, and in exchange for tuition and such, Xillia would be studied by the Mars University Xenobiology labs in an ethical manner, to study Medical engineering - advanced prosthesis specifically. Her moment to shine came when Alexander, a student she was quick to pack-bond with, had his own accident. His cybernetic limbs are a product of Xillia's own diligent study and research, as well as all the restless hours she had devoted to their creation. To this day, she handles all of the upgrades and maintenance Alexander's prosthesis require, and she has not left his side - even for the daring quest to explore the rift that has opened.
Xillia, in the past during her service, has displayed an aptitude for extreme proficiency in melee combat - a product of her study of her own kind's martial history and application, and still keeps up with such things regularly. Her military service had ended with an honorable discharge after her two-year tour, and still keeps in contact with her friends who had served with her.

Profession: Maintenance of medical equipment and assisting medical staff aboard the ship.

Skills: Mechanics, Melee Combat, Medical Triage and in-field first-aid, creation and maintenance of prosthetic limbs if required.

Other: Xillia has her own personal reasons aside from simply joining Alexander in his quest to study new Xenobiological subjects, as she is interested in their tech when it comes to medical care for their species, and is willing to trade techniques and information to further her knowledge. She also has a thing for pack-bonding with creatures, and so far, dogs are her favorite, as they are more than happy to indulge her in playing fetch and tug-of-war.

Name: Tamriel Murdock
Nickname: Red
Appearance:
Tamriel  Hammerfell.jpeg
PERSONALITY: Tamriel is a Tomboy. She like bloodshed and war. She can be mean at times but there is a caring side to her. She's not at all narcissistic she hates herself for what happened in her past. She can also hold lifelong grudges.
PAST: Tamriel grow up on a rocky planet far away. Her dad was a Mocuret and her mom was an Earthling. When she was 9 her home was destroyed and her family was killed. At age 10 she wandered the planet until she meet Mordecai and Aurora. They became good friends and Tamriel feel in love with Aurora. On her birthday they were going to steal from a Government Base. They didn't get far before they were caught. They were taken into interrogation to see if they were working for anyone. That's when Aurora told them to run as she fought the guards. Tamriel didn't want to run but Mordecai grabbed her arm and pulled her away. As they ran out they heard a gunshot. She sacrificed herself so that they could get away. Tamriel blamed it on herself and hated herself. When Tamriel and Mordecai were both 17 they started a business. He would be her manager and give her jobs and she would get the jobs done and they would split the money. Then Mordecai heard the broadcast and here we are today.
PROFESSION: Mercenary
SKILLS: Her skin can deflect some bullets.
OTHERS: She really likes cats. The last cat she had was in her house...when it got destroyed. She's likes girl who talk a lot.
RACE: Mocuret. It's a race that has rock like abilities. Tamriel's ability is to harden her skin. Some look human while some look more like a rock person.

Last edited:
[class name=wrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; justify-content: center; [/class] [class name=imgdiv] border: 1px solid #000000; min-width:480px; max-width: 100% min-height:700px; float: left; margin-right: 10px; background-image: url('https://static.zerochan.net/Haruno.Sakura.full.2048219.jpg'); background-size: cover; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=infodiv] border: 1px solid #000000; padding-left: 10px; padding-bottom: 13px; height: 700px; max-width: 500px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 100%; width: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=name] font-family: 'Lateef'; font-size: 58px; font-weight: 530; letter-spacing: 3px; text-align: center; [/class] [class name=maintxt] font-family: 'Lateef'; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 530; margin-top: 6px; margin-bottom: -2px; [/class] [class name=txtwrap] font-family: 'Verdana'; margin-left: 3px; [/class] [div class=wrapper] [div class=imgdiv][/div] [div class=infodiv] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=name]Ying Hua Wong[/div] [div class=maintxt]Basics[/div] [div class=txtwrap] 22 | Earth Mutant | Bisexual [/div] [div class=maintxt]Appearance[/div][div class=txtwrap] Ying Hua stands at about 5'4". She has a slim, athletic build. Her typical outfit is the one seen above. She has 9 ear piercings in total. Three on each lobe, two cartilage on her right and one on her left. [/div] [div class=maintxt]Personality[/div][div class=txtwrap] Ying Hua has a very active personality and likes to be anywhere but her work station....which isn't always good for the crew. Ying Hua is one of the leading mechanics one the space craft and specifically works with the engine to make sure they are running smoothly. She is very social and, when not working, can often be seen at the bar portion of the dinning hall. [/div] [div class=maintxt]Equipment[/div][div class=txtwrap] She tends to carry random mechanic equipment to the point where people ask her why she is carrying it. Her typical response is "I forgot I was carrying that!" She also has a custom made gun that she made. [/div] [div class=maintxt]Background[/div][div class=txtwrap] Ying Hua was born and raised on Earth. Her parents were normal humans but she was not. Due to a mutation in her gene she gained telekinetic powers (think of it like in Xmen). Her parents always told her she was lucky to grow up in this day and age because there are times in Earth's history where she would have been killed for being so different. Luckily she grew up in a time where even those from other planets where welcome. Growing up Ying Hua was always encouraged to use her 'gift' as her parents called it. It definitely helped her as she was going to school to be a mechanic. The telekinesis allowed her to do multiple things at once which made her a huge asset. It was during her time in school that she met Fiyora. She had worked with the girl throughout her entire time there and even contributed to making her new legs. She considered the cat woman to be one of her closest friends. When the new voyage was announced, it came as no surprise to her when she was requested to join. Her parents didn't want her to leave but she knew she had to go. It also helped that her best friend was willing to come with her. This was undiscovered space!! She would make history just by being on board this ship. [/div] [div class=maintxt]Profession And Skills[/div][div class=txtwrap] Head Mechanic (specifically for the engine) | Excellent Mechanic Skills | Telekinetic | High Alcohol Tolerance [/div][/div][/div][/div]

Name: Ying Hua Wong
Nickname: Ying
Sexuality Bisexual
Appearance:
1587608572450.png
Ying Hua stands at about 5'4". She has a slim, athletic build. Her typical outfit is the one seen above. She has 9 ear piercings in total. Three on each lobe, two cartilage on her right and one on her left.

Personality: Ying Hua has a very active personality and likes to be anywhere but her work station....which isn't always good for the crew. Ying Hua is one of the leading mechanics
one the space craft and specifically works with the engine to make sure they are running smoothly. She is very social and, when not working, can often be seen at the bar portion of the dinning hall.

Equipment: She tends to carry random mechanic equipment to the point where people ask her why she is carrying it. Her typical response is "I forgot I was carrying that!" She also has a custom made gun that she made.

Background: Ying Hua was born and raised on Earth. Her parents were normal humans but she was not. Due to a mutation in her gene she gained telekinetic powers (think of it like in Xmen). Her parents always told her she was lucky to grow up in this day and age because there are times in Earth's history where she would have been killed for being so different. Luckily she grew up in a time where even those from other planets where welcome. Growing up Ying Hua was always encouraged to use her 'gift' as her parents called it. It definitely helped her as she was going to school to be a mechanic. The telekinesis allowed her to do multiple things at once which made her a huge asset. It was during her time in school that she met Fiyora. She had worked with the girl throughout her entire time there and even contributed to making her new legs. She considered the cat woman to be one of her closest friends. When the new voyage was announced, it came as no surprise to her when she was requested to join. Her parents didn't want her to leave but she knew she had to go. It also helped that her best friend was willing to come with her. This was undiscovered space!! She would make history just by being on board this ship.

Profession And Skills:
Head Mechanic (specifically for the engine) | Excellent Mechanic Skills | Telekinetic | High Alcohol Tolerance

Last edited:
Name: Fiyora Bolloc
Nickname: Bolls
Sexuality: lesbian
Appearance:
yuan-lan-j-done.jpg
Personality: She very quiet and only talks to Ying Hua Wong . She sleeps a lot and follows Alicia everywhere she goes, even to the bar. Though she doesn't drink anything.
Past: She was born on planet Neko but grew up on planet Earth. An accident occurred and she lost her legs. Her parents moved her there because they thought she would be better educated. She joined a school for engineering. There she met Ying Hua Wong. They became best friends and started working together. Ying even made her new legs. Fiyora cares about Alicia more than she does anyone else. When Ying was requested to join the new voyage Fiyora followed. Her parents understood and gave her a picture to remember them by.
Profession: 2nd Engineer on the Engine
Skills: Good mechanic skills. Very fast and has Night vision.
Other: She loves Ying but is sure she doesn't love her back so she doesn't say anything about it.
Race: Nekomushi is a race that has cat like features. Some people have fur, some have tails, and some have both. They are also very fast and have night vision.
Planet: Neko is a planet that holds the Nekomushi Race. The planet is red. The only animals are birds and mice.

Last edited:
Name: Dr. Phosphorus
Nickname: Blue-Flame survivor of Pesobos or Blue-flame
Appearance:
FD8F0305-FB74-4DC0-A868-B2BDBA95A87C.jpeg
Personality: He is a an quiet individual who usually keeps to himself, while he may help others from time to time, he will always go back to being a person who keeps away from others, not being able to make a lot of friends nowadays. He used to be a Care-free person who liked making friends until the day he had to leave his planet, changing him forever.
Backstory: From the day he was born, he was a Blue-Flame Vocumoth who was curious about the world about him. He would always sneak away from his tribe at night to look at the far-away natural and life filled forests, separated by a large ravine. He always wondered, what existed out in the universe and if life like this on his planet existed somewhere else in the great void called space. Throughout his life, he had saw many things, the tribes working together to become one empire and the great advancement of technology, allowing them to go to other worlds. He was one of the few chosen to an expedition with 2,481 others to go on one of the most advance exploration space shuttles they had, which was 18 years ago, the same day the planet had suddenly started breaking apart, before combusting after a few hours of the shuttle being sent. The message back at home was quickly sent to the shuttle, the crew on board being affected greatly, along with him. This event changed him greatly, making him who he is now.
Profession:
Previous Profession: Vocumoth Explorer
Current Profession: Geologist
Skills: Map-making, mineral and gas classification, studying of landscapes and masses.
Natural abilities: Body is made of a Blue flame which burns up to 3,000 degrees, and produces a toxic gas which can be used as a weapon if stored safely inside a canister. But due to his body being made of flame, anything which includes H2O would be deadly to him. He is able to change his shape in order to fit inside his suit, allowing him to enter spaces much smaller rather then being at full height when outside of his suit.
Other:
Planet: Pesobos: status: destroyed due to internal combustion. Geography and wildlife: Unknown due to the Vocumoth survivors not wanting to talk about their now destroyed home.
Star Name: Methuselah Star.
Species: Vocumoth
940e4a30-7ca9-40fe-ba95-c9d853f3bcc8-jpeg.716461

Beings made of pure fire that has special characteristics regarding their flame such as taking in carbon dioxide and converting it to Oxygen and a visible toxic gas that has a blue color called ‘Scoanor’ by the Vocumoth which is only active for a couple of seconds when introduced into a any open-space but a quick killing gas that if breathed in, would cause either permanent organ damage or death. These beings use to live on Pesobos, a planet near the Methuselah star, but now deemed destroyed due to internal combustion from instability of the planet, out of the 745 thousand who once live on it, only 2,482 survivors remain, 3 of which are Blue-flames, making them a galaxy wide endangered species. A Sub-species which takes the name Blue-flame, that produces a blue hotter flame, much more dangerous than their orange flame cousins, but they live shorter lives due to their bodies burning more and working down their lives quickly, make them a rarer form. When on other planets, they must wear suits in order to keep from producing the ‘Scoanor’ gas and protect others from their flame-like bodies, so that anyone who comes close to them would not risk being burnt or dying to toxic gas. They live up to a 1,000 years if not killed, the blue-flame subspecies can only reach 450, with the oldest blue-flame reaching 512 and the oldest orange-flame reaching 1,261. They arrived 17 years ago when they were orbiting around Pluto they managed to contact a station orbiting around Pluto. The Human race slowly began to integrate them into their homes, most of them now living on Mars. Due to the conditions having to be perfect in order to begin reproducing, they so far have been unable to create more Vocumoth’s, their numbers not rising or decreasing.

Attachments

• 940E4A30-7CA9-40FE-BA95-C9D853F3BCC8.jpeg
    940E4A30-7CA9-40FE-BA95-C9D853F3BCC8.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 37
Name: Anton Kästner
Nickname: Sparrow
Appearance:
Inside armor:6B7AD339-60A4-483E-AFF2-9F034CE65832.jpeg
Outside of armor:27ADB3C1-D85E-494B-A4AA-213DE105CF8E.jpeg
Personality: When Off-Duty, he is usually a very cheerful lad who enjoys talking to people, for never had friends in his recent years and the friends he made in the past are now elsewhere. When on-Duty and wearing his armor, his personality completely changes. He becomes serious, mostly ignoring things that are not important and almost stops interacting with people, only responding to the captain or those with higher ranks, he also has a heavy German accent due to being born in Berlin and German being his first language taught to him.
Backstory: He was born on the origin planet of Humanity, Earth in Berlin, the capital of Germany. Throughout his entire childhood, he was always average on most of the classes he had, mostly having B’s or C’s, but he has a fascination with the current weapons, always doing much research on it and how it works, wishing that one day he would finally be able to use one of them. When he finished college at the age of 22, he applied as a security guard for the Lyson. Corporation, being accepted a few weeks later. There he spent his seven years of work with the Corporation, quickly rising up the ranks of the Security Guard division before finally becoming Chief of Security, at 28. When he became 29, a few months later a rift appeared, which the Lyson. Corp took interest in. A month later, he volunteered to join the expedition to the other side due to Rever Lyson, the current owner of the company decided to go, going only to protect the Corporation owner for its his duty to protect the Corporation members.
Profession: Chief of Security for the Lyson. Corporation
Skills: Skilled user of gun-based weaponry, user of wrist blades in close combat, good at socially interacting with people when out of combat.
Other:
Planet: Earth
City: Berlin
Species: Human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back