• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Between us

i was put in a suit and my hair untouched. i han gloves on for a odd reason and i walked into the room seeing a girl and two adults? i had no clue. all i knew was i was finally adopted but would i be kept...?

"okie..." i looked at her in the eyes, my own looked dull... very dull i ajusted my gloves and i had a long sleeve shirt on as well... black. i was in all black, but why was that?

i shook my heaad no. "i-im scared..." i rummaged in my small bag and pulled out a sword made of wood as someone said "Weapons are not allowed in here marth. give it to us." i said "nu i made it mysewf" i put it back and grabbed my case, winceing again from touching something... i had said i made it myself to no one as i had talked to myself.

"You made it yourself?" Jass said. "Its ok, I'd like to keep the sword." she winked at Marth as she walked him over to her parents. "You're coming home with us."

i nodded unsure of what could happen but i scampered over and not this whole time had i smiled. i just wouldn't. my eyes as i stared up at them looked as if a eternal torment had befallen me. they looked dull and cold.

@sitanomoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back