• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Between The Lines | Group CS

Kir

"How will I ever get out of this labyrinth?"
"Remember when you wrote your screen name on my movie ticket?"

This CS is a little different than most due to the type of RP. If you have any questions feel free to ask me in a PM or on the Interest Check!

Basic Info

Name:
Sexual Preference:

AIM Info

Screen name [For IM purposes]:
Profile Pic [For IM purposes]:
Away Message [For IM purposes]

Additional Info

Vices:
Virtues:
Background(?):
Relationship Status(?):

Basic Info

Name: Alexandra Rose Leclerc
Sex: Female
Dislikes: Slutty Girls, Getting Spun Off, Distractions, & Bullies
Sexual Preference: Girls

AIM Info

Screen name [For IM purposes]: Leclerc_Alexandra #54
download (1).jpg
I'm going out today.
"Hey, um. If you found this message but I need to go somewhere, I hope you'll find this message."
Additional Info

Vices: Sloth
Virtues: Courage, Bravery, Caring, Hope, & Chasity
Background(?): Alexandra Rose Leclerc was born from a Monegasque father & Englishwoman, her father was a successful Formula 1 driver winning 3 world championships with Scuderia Ferrari while her mother was running a baking shop in Buckinghamshire, England. She has her first taste of motorsport when she got her first go kart, Alex has successful karting categories after she was recruited to the Ferrari Young Driver Academy. She is in college but her parents enrolled her to a school in order to focus her academic grades. Alexandra has a long road to F1 but she needs to finish her academics & promise to keep the family name.
Relationship Status(?): Single

Basic Info

Name: Julian "Jules" Rolling
Sex: Male
Likes: Punk Rock, hanging out with friends, long boarding, video games, partying
Dislikes: School, chores, early mornings
Sexual Preference: Girls

AIM Info

takingbacksunday.png
Screen name: HaloPro56

Away Message: "And will you tell all your friends, you've got your gun to my head?"

Additional Info

Vices: Smoking / Drinking
Virtues: Kind, truthful, Authentic
Background(?): Julian is an only child. His parents recently divorced and he now lives with his mom and her new boyfriend. He's been enjoying the freedom of summer but is dying for senior year to be over so he can finally go off to college.

Basic Info

Name:
Brooklyn Sykes

Sex:
Female

+Jogging
+Fast food
+Cartoons
+Video games

Dislikes:
+Reading
+Being alone
+Rain
+Musicals
+Her dad

Sexual Preference:
Bisexual

AIM Info

Screen name:
T0mB0iii

Profile Pic:
1591353469206.png

Away Message:
🌸 brb daddy issues 🌸

Additional Info

Vices:
+Drinking
+Sneaking out
+Eating junk food

Virtues:
+Humility
+Courage
+Loyalty

Background(?):
A weird combination of a jock and nerd, Brooklyn tends to get along with most people at first, but can be a bit clingy and overly honest at times, making it hard for her friendships to be long lasting. This may or may not be due to her parents divorcing, her dad quickly remarrying, popping out a new baby, and pretty much completely forgetting about her other than birthday and christmas cards. It's kind of a bummer to hear about at parties.
Her current goal is to get a volleyball scholarship and get a degree in something "useful" (aka boring) in case her dreams of playing volleyball professionally don't pan out. What that degree will be or where she hopes to go to college, she hasn't quite figured out yet.

Relationship Status(?):
Single​

Name: Gregory Parker
-Reading
-Computers
-Programming
-Math
-Potatoes (in almost any way, mashed, french fries, chips, potato salad, etc)
-His family
Dislikes:
-Peanuts (Allergic)
-Arts & Crafts class
-Bullies
Sexual Preference: Straight

Screen name: TheBlueLightning21
Profile Pic:
1591460159525.png
Away Message: "Busy at the moment, please leave a message."

Vices: Pride, Shyness.

Virtues: Patience, Intelligence, diligence, loyalty, sincerity.

Background: Gregory was born to a middle class family that lived in an apartment in the city. He has an older sister named Sarah. However, when Gregory was only 6 years old, his parents got separated. His mom was left alone to take care of both Sarah and Gregory. The family had financial struggles for the next few years. They had to leave the apartment because they couldn't afford it any more, and they went to live in town where there were more affordable homes. As soon as Sarah finished school she started working in order to help her mom financially, so for most of Gregory's teenage years, he's spent most of his time alone, as his mom and sister are working most of the day. He's got a laptop and has been learning to use a game making program, and plans to study something related to computer engineering and software development in college so he can make a career out of selling videogames in online stores. He's quite an introvert though, and has trouble socializing in person at times. His best friend is Mark, a guy that defended him from two bullies when they were both on the first year of highschool.

Relationship Status: Single

- - -

Name: Mark Smith
-Basketball
-Football
-Fast food (specially pizza)
-Hanging out with friends
-Trying new things and meeting new people
Dislikes:
-Spinach & Broccoli
-History class
-English class
-Mean people in general

Screen name: CrimsonDragon500
Profile Pic:
1591460243001.png
Away Message: "Hey, I can't answer now, but do leave a message. Stay awesome!"

Vices: Pride, Gluttony, Stubborness, tends to act without thinking too much.

Virtues: Courageous, spontaneous, optimistic, loyal, confident.

Background: Mark was born in a middle class family in town. From the start his parents have always been supportive and have encouraged him to be the best he can be. He grew up with that mindset and thus has developed a very confident and courageous mindset. He's also very adventurous, always liking to try new things, meet new people, etc. Since elementary school he's been that guy that knows everyone in school, not because of social status or anything, but just because of his outgoing, positive and friendly attitude, which leads people to gravitate towards him. He's been part of the basketball team during elementary school, and the football team during middle school, and has been switching between the two ever since he started highschool. He likes both sports a lot, and finds it hard to stick to just one. During the first year of highschool he met Gregory, and defended him from two other guys that were bullying him. Since then they became close friends.

- - -

Name: Chelsea Collins
Sex: Female
-Kittens
-Sweets (specially Chocolate)
-Arts & Crafts class (She loves getting creative)
-Hanging out with friends
-Trying new things and meeting new people
-Soda (Specially orange soda)
Dislikes:
-Math class (she's not very good at math)
-Being underestimated by anyone for any reason (She likes to show she's stronger and more capable than she looks)
-Mean people in general
-Waiting or getting bored (She'll pace around and get impatient fast)

Screen name: ChelC_Rose99
Profile Pic:
1591459289621.png
Away Message: "When nothing goes right... go left."

Vices: Stubbornness, Sloth, sometimes fails to take things seriously.

Virtues: Funny, cheerful, optimistic, determined, loyal, brave, etc.

Background: Chelsea was born in a middle class family in town. She has a younger brother named Daniel. While they don't always get along, Chelsea deeply cares for her little brother, and likes to take care of him and help him out whenever she feels he needs it. As for her parents, Chelsea gets along pretty well with her mom, but she's a lot closer to her dad. The only thing is that sometimes her dad will overprotect her, telling her that he wants to make sure nothing bad happens to her, but she likes to try and prove that she can take care of herself. During elementary school she met Mark, and they became good friends. Chelsea developed a bit of a crush on him, but it wasn't until middle school that they started actually dating. However, things didn't quite go as they expected, and they ended up breaking up after a year. While they were both affected by the breakup, they eventually managed to get over it and decided to stay as friends, making their best to try and leave behind their romantic history together. Chelsea would like to find someone special for her, but has her doubts, specially given how things didn't work out too well with Mark.

I um hope you don't mind I'm throwing my hat into the ring.

Basic Info
Name: Victoria Keller
Dislikes: Team Sports, closed minded individuals, having her roots pointed out
Sexual Preference: Bisexual

AIM Info

Screen name [For IM purposes]: SteelNLace

tumblr_mczedmBraj1rnoxggo1_640.jpg

So tonight, I'm riding a black unicorn
Down the side of an erupting volcano
And I drink, drink, drink
From a chalice filled
With the laughter of small children

Additional Info

Vices: Clove Cigarettes, Cheap Wine or Vodka, being a bit catty, bull headed
Virtues: Open Minded, Courageous, Independent, Strange!

Background(?): Her parents have been in town since anyone can remember. They aren’t well to do or poor. Just your average folks, though they are well liked in the community for the most part.

Victoria though or at the time Victor, was a bit of an odd one. She always seemed a bit out of place, shy, and there had been some rumors circulating about her. She seemed to soldier on rather well, her grades were okayish and they’re might have been a few fights in the shool yard up until highschool. Where she seemed to calm down. She took part in the school’s orchestra and was actually quite good with the violin.

She flitted around the outcast social groups, never quite fitting in heck at times she didn’t seem to fit into her own skin. Something was happening in the background though. Something that had been brewing for years. Near the end summer she started going by her new name and well… less just say she had a drastic change in fashion and personality.

Basic Info

Name: Christian Rhodes
Likes: Food, Sweets, Drinking, TV, Movies, Clothing, Make up, Music, Cold weather
Dislikes: Exercising, His appearance on most days, Swimming (or more accurately, revealing his body), Reading, Sports (watching or playing), hot weather
Sexual Preference: Gay

AIM Info

Screen name [For IM purposes]: CountryRhodes
K23q00gMHttFQCmFV2dMqnfTpilPJJVo6QoBRG41jsM.png
Away Message [For IM purposes]:
"... Take me hooooooome
To the plaaaaaaace
I belooooong..."

Additional Info

Vices: Binging and purging, body image, showing affection, avoidant
Virtues: intelligent, independent, open-minded, patient
Background: The new kid. So far most people just know his name and his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back