• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Between the battlelines

Fendrel always liked to arrive in style. He rolled his shoulders before stepping out of his black decorative carriage. He brushed off his fancy green suit and smiled has he walked down the gravel pathway, waving to the onlooking garden worker. He enjoyed himself very much when he threw open the doors of his recently built mansion. It was the face of modern technology and employed the latest architectural monuments, like pre-built curve stone and decorative carvings built into the building. As a fashion statement he left his hat outside on the gargoyle's head. He stepped inside and went straight to the study, cracking open a book and reading it has he ignored the grunts of his Gredian slaves bringing in his library and wardrobe for the coming months.

Now, when will the cook get here? Fendrel wondered as he slowly put down his book (marking his page on 120 (this was quite a while after arriving)) and began exploring. He had told his architects to take as many liberties as possible and wanted to explore the double side mansion, built for comfort during peace talks.

The journey to the so called peace mansion took quite a while, due to the ridged terrain of Gredia. But after the long carriage ride Talan was refreshed to climb out of the carriage and stretch his legs.

The mansion was like nothing he'd even seen before the stone curved so elegantly around the building and there were elaborate carvings covering the building. Talan was so excited to see the inside that he almost walked in with his hood on. But upon seeing the hat on the gargoyle he was reminded to take off his hood.

The inside of the mansion was even better than the exterior. The luxurious furnishings made him question who had the money to build this mansion. He wandered about the halls exploring the sites the mansion had to offer while his servants brought his items in.

Fendrel loved the marble that made the pillars lining on the wall, and oddly found himself pleased about of how the torches lining the wall caught his reflection. Soon, though he began to get bored of the endless hedges, suits of armor, and paintings. "I need to hire better engineers," he mumbled quietly to himself, before he literally ran into and knocked over somebody, while admiring a famous piece that is.

"I do so apologize, sir. I am dreadfully sor..," he said stopping as he saw the pale and wonderful boy stand up. He immediately straightened his back, this noble had the red hair and face of a... Gredian... He quickly picked up his cane and rubbed the lever at which a sword, but deadly sharp sword would produce out of. He kept the lever the way it was, though, and watched as the man got himself up. "I thought the palace was closed for a few months, but it appears not. Even so, I believe your side is on your land."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back