• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Betrothed to a Vampire

Sunny_morning

Butterflies scare me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Summary:

Set in a medieval-esque time period. Zerotia, the Vampire Nation has taken over much of the European land mass. Genova stands as the last remaining territory, ruled by a human monarch.

The two nations have been at war for over half a century. Although initially the Vampires were winning due to their superior senses, and supernatural skills, the technological advancements seen on the human side turned out to be more than just a small obstacle for Vampire dominion.

In desperation to the end the war, as resources on both sides were beginning to run dry, an arranged marriage is proposed. The single child, Princess of the human nation, Genova and a Vampire Prince of Zerotia.

Requirements:

▪︎ 16+ (not because of mature content, but because it would be weird for me otherwise)

▪︎ I only role-play via PM, so send me a message along with a character sheet. It doesn't have to be too detailed, in fact appearance is the only thing I compulsorily need.

▪︎ please be involved in story building, and world building

▪︎ M/F only, I will be playing the male character.

Sample Starting Post:

Prince Killian was someone to be admired, but only from afar. His raven, black hair was ragged, almost falling into his eyes, but not quiet blocking his vision. What a pity it would be for his countless admirers if it blocked his gorgeous green eyes.
That was the only feature that set him apart from the other royal Princes, that had inherited their father's blood red eyes.

Killian was lean, and agile, just as a warrior should be. He had always been adept at both the warring and politics that were involved in being a royal, yet his position in court was never secure.

No amount of admiration from the masses could secure his right to the throne. His father held little favour for any living thing, instead spent most of his time engaging in the most obscene activities as his sons struggled to contain the kingdom while fighting the war their ancestors had waged. Not to mention all the infighting that took place between the nation's four Princes.

Today was no different. The Genovian Princess was to be officially inducted into Vampire court. It was an event that would prepare the nobles for the royal engagement that was to come.​

The engagement was initially to be between the Princess and Deitrich, Killian's older brother. But with just the right political maneuvering, Killian had secured the engagement for himself.​

The reason was simple. As the Vampire subjects grew tired of the prolonged war, they would naturally favour a Prince willing to put aside his pride for the sake of peace. It was a risky assumption, but Killian knew that he could always get rid of the human quietly if she proved to be worthless.​

~

The palace propaganda was broadcasting this as a win for the Vampire side, but Killian knew the truth: that they would have lost a lot more than just some blood if the war had prolonged. The Vampire forces were a lot more fragile than expected.

He pondered over the political implications of the princess' arrival, as he waited in the Throne Room, along with Prince Deitrich and his father, the King.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back