• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Betrayed

Lunatic

Fancy penguin

1-zombie-anime-artistic-pictures-anime-manga.jpg

In one last desperate attempt to save their future, and reputation, the american government started a program referred to as "TEC" Talent enchantment curriculum. Very original. The basis of this program was to take a large group of young children to train from childhood up to the point of early adulthood. That's what they would tell you anyway, but in true sneaky government spirit they kept all the juicy parts to themselves, like how they used potentially deadly drugs to enhance the natural abilities of the children, how many didn't make it, that torture was a daily occurrence in order to "break down mental barriers and make them the strongest they can be".

And stronger they got. Say what you want about the program, but it certainly was a success. The government watched the super soldiers they so had wished for grow, but they were far from an army, out of the 250 original kids only 15 survived to see their sixteenth birthday.

Unrest grew within in the group of children, some started to question the gains from their suffering, others just wanted to survive. It's rather unclear what actually happened that day but there's a few facts; A fight happened between two major characters in the group of children; An unexpected group of rotters suddenly attacked the facility; and lastly, nine of the kids escaped.

I hope I'm doing this correctly (I've never started an rp here before: But I have rp'd!)

I'm going for a zombie themed, survival-horror romance with hormonal/bloodthirsty teenagers. There is a back story and starting point set up but from what I've understood I should look for potential recruits here first. I'm thinking 4 people is the sweet spot. I'm not very strict but at least 1 paragraph a few times a week (preferably more).

So, if you're interested: Give me a sign!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, did you say you were interested?

Cause if you did I'll have a thread up and running in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Lunatic said:
I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, did you say you were interested?
Cause if you did I'll have a thread up and running in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
Hmmmm.........Maybe if it was brighter...---> I'M INTERESTED

Hmmmm....maybe if it was bigger ---> I'M INTERESTED

A little bit bigger...just a little... ---> Does this prove I'm interested? Because.....I'M SO TOTALLY INTERESTED!!!!!!!!! <------ So many exclamation points....

Cut out all these exclamation points. An exclamation point is like laughing at your own joke.
F. Scott Fitzergerald

Yeah, I was too. I just take every chance I can get to throw an Fitzergerald qoute in to the conversation.

Anyway, here it is: Betrayed

I'll be adding more info to the other tabs today but right now I gotta walk mah doggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back