• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bethyl The Walking Dead (Looking for a Daryl)

Harley Quinn

The Akatsuki are my passion✨
Hey sooo, I have always wanted to rp out a popular theory of mine ...and alot of others.
Essentially, it’s a storyline where Beth isn’t fatally shot in the head. Only gravely injured, unbeknownst to Ricks group. The hospital would treat her and get back to a good enough health. Before she ventures out and stumbles upon her old family.

I would love to play out this story with a partner who is playing Daryl, basically him finding her out on his travels, or maybe she even just winds up outside the gates. Or maybe she’s with Negan 😱. That part I want us to decide on together !
Im also planning on her having some damage done to her memory and other things. Daryl can help her out on the one :). Also I’m totally open to rp with some other TWD characters 😊

I can write 1-3decent sized paragraphs usually(depends on what you do :)) , in 3rd person and with all the stuff going on right now. I can be active when I’m not at work✌🏻✌🏻
I loveee angst and slow burns.

Please please hit me up with you wanna rp with me 👌🏻 Thanks for reading. Let’s do some Bethyl 💕

Last edited:
Hey sooo, I have always wanted to rp out a popular theory of mine ...and alot of others.
Essentially, it’s a storyline where Beth isn’t fatally shot in the head. Only gravely injured, unbeknownst to Ricks group. The hospital would treat her and get back to a good enough health. Before she ventures out and stumbles upon her old family.

I would love to play out this story with a partner who is playing Daryl, basically him finding her out on his travels, or maybe she even just winds up outside the gates. Or maybe she’s with Negan 😱. That part I want us to decide on together !
Im also planning on her having some damage done to her memory and other things. Daryl can help her out on the one :). Also I’m totally open to rp with some other TWD characters 😊

I can write 1-3decent sized paragraphs usually(depends on what you do :)) , in 3rd person and with all the stuff going on right now. I can be active when I’m not at work✌🏻✌🏻
I loveee angst and slow burns.

Please please hit me up with you wanna rp with me 👌🏻 Thanks for reading. Let’s do some Bethyl 💕
I would love to RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back