• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Beth and Val [1]

So, the situation: Damon is still out of town. Stefan and Elena are together when suddenly Katherine shows, later, Damon arrives. Okay for you?

I'm Katherine and Stefan, you Elena and Damon. We swittch when our characters talk to eachother.

Let's start!

Dropintheocean said:
So, the situation: Damon is still out of town. Stefan and Elena are together when suddenly Katherine shows, later, Damon arrives. Okay for you?
I'm Katherine and Stefan, you Elena and Damon. We swittch when our characters talk to eachother.

Let's start!
Yeah that's great :)

I walked to the car park with stefan a school had just finished and I had been waiting for him " you don't think Damon will actually come do you ?"

Damon was running faster than ever to get to mystic falls to save Elena

( I may need to brb for my food so I'll reply when I can :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
(Save Elena? what do you mean?)

I looked down and then back at her. "I don't know, Elena. He's not one of the predictable kind." i wrap my arms around her waist. "But don't worry, he won't hurt you, I won't let him do that." I kiss her softly and smile.

Dropintheocean said:
(Save Elena? what do you mean?)
I looked down and then back at her. "I don't know, Elena. He's not one of the predictable kind." i wrap my arms around her waist. "But don't worry, he won't hurt you, I won't let him do that." I kiss her softly and smile.
( never mind lol I'm back and I meant to save her from Katherine and the shock etc)

I kissed back smiling and let him hold me " Stefan I'm really scared."

Stefan

"Don't you worry. We're not even sure he is coming. Let's not think to much about it. " I hear the bell ringing and turn around. "I have to go" I give her a kiss. "I have to go to class. I'll see you afterwards, okay?" I give her one last kiss and walk to class.

(We can skip time when boring stuff comes)

Katherine

I set foot in Mystic Falls and look around. "Hasn't changed much.." I walk trough the park. I stop for a minute and then I smile. "Let's visit my favorite brothers." I walk to their house.

Dropintheocean said:
Stefan
"Don't you worry. We're not even sure he is coming. Let's not think to much about it. " I hear the bell ringing and turn around. "I have to go" I give her a kiss. "I have to go to class. I'll see you afterwards, okay?" I give her one last kiss and walk to class.

(We can skip time when boring stuff comes)

Katherine

I set foot in Mystic Falls and look around. "Hasn't changed much.." I walk trough the park. I stop for a minute and then I smile. "Let's visit my favorite brothers." I walk to their house.
Damon is in town and knows stefan is in school with Elena so he walked to Elenas house and leaves a note for her, he knows he shouldn't but he can't help walking towards the highschool

Elena smiled " ok I have a free I'll see you soon"

-After school-

Stefan

When the final bell rings I get out as soon as possibly. i text Elena Meet me at my house x. I walk home. When I arrive, I open the door. I'm shocked when I see both Katherina and Damon standing in my living room.

Katherine

I open the door. "They still don't lock it." I sit down on the couch. Suddenly I hear someone. I vampspead to the door . "Stefan, finna.." I see Damon and start to grin. "I didn't expect you here. MIssed me?"

Then Stefan walks in. I grin. "My two favorite brothers, we are finnaly reunited." While I sit down on the couch, I smile.

Dropintheocean said:
-After school-
Stefan

When the final bell rings I get out as soon as possibly. i text Elena Meet me at my house x. I walk home. When I arrive, I open the door. I'm shocked when I see both Katherina and Damon standing in my living room.

Katherine

I open the door. "They still don't lock it." I sit down on the couch. Suddenly I hear someone. I vampspead to the door . "Stefan, finna.." I see Damon and start to grin. "I didn't expect you here. MIssed me?"

Then Stefan walks in. I grin. "My two favorite brothers, we are finnaly reunited." While I sit down on the couch, I smile.
Elena :

I drive to stefans house I get out nervously and open the door scared as I hear voices

(Don't forget Damon ( ;)

Stefan

When I hear her coming closer, I nervously text Elena. Don't come in, I'll see you later. x

"What's going on in here?"

Katherine

I vamp-spead to Stefan and softly push him against the wall. "Didn't you miss me." I grin and look at his mouth while I smile.

Dropintheocean said:
(Don't forget Damon ( ;)
Stefan

When I hear her coming closer, I nervously text Elena. Don't come in, I'll see you later. x

"What's going on in here?"

Katherine

I vamp-spead to Stefan and softly push him against the wall. "Didn't you miss me." I grin and look at his mouth while I smile.
DAMON:

I hear a car come outside " Ohhh is that Elena ?!"

Elena

Doesn't have great signal at stefans house so she walks in not getting the text " hey ba- what the fuck is going on here?!"

Stefan

"Not now Elena" I say in a protective way. "Don't you dare to touch her Damon." I look into his eyes.

Katherine

I smell human blood and turn around and feel like I am looking into a mirror. "So, you are the famous Elena Gilbert.." "I'm Katherine, sure you heard much about me" I smurk and stroke her face."Not knowing she wears vervain, I look deeply into her eyes and say 'Now, be a dear and offer me your a vain."

Dropintheocean said:
Stefan
"Not now Elena" I say in a protective way. "Don't you dare to touch her Damon." I look into his eyes.

Katherine

I smell human blood and turn around and feel like I am looking into a mirror. "So, you are the famous Elena Gilbert.." "I'm Katherine, sure you heard much about me" I smurk and stroke her face."Not knowing she wears vervain, I look deeply into her eyes and say 'Now, be a dear and offer me your a vain."
( oh my god im so sorry my iPad messed up and I had to log in on my phone but it wouldn't charge )

Elena

I kick Katherine in the shins and run over to Stefan shaking

Damon

I smile it was good to see elena alive " now dear brother why would I hurt her "

Katherine

I grab my shins and then stand up grining. "I see, you're on vervain." I look at Stefan. Well, sure, why not tell the girl right after you meet her." I say sarcasticly." Too bad he didn't teach you how to defend yourself properly." I say a second before I take her neck and push her against the wall, making a hard sound.

Stefan

"Just a habit, Damon." "You normally love to break everything I like." When I see Katherine attacking Elena a push her back immediately. "Don't ever touch her again." I say looking angrily into her eyes

Dropintheocean said:
Katherine

I grab my shins and then stand up grining. "I see, you're on vervain." I look at Stefan. Well, sure, why not tell the girl right after you meet her." I say sarcasticly." Too bad he didn't teach you how to defend yourself properly." I say a second before I take her neck and push her against the wall, making a hard sound.

Stefan

"Just a habit, Damon." "You normally love to break everything I like." When I see Katherine attacking Elena a push her back immediately. "Don't ever touch her again." I say looking angrily into her eyes
Damon

I smirk and walk over to pull stefan away from Elena " and you didn't do that to me?'

Elena

I cringe nervous since I didn't trust Katherine and I hope she won't kill me

Stefan

"You'll never let me forget that, will you?" I look at back at Elena. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, go home." I say firmly.

Katherine

"The brothers are fighting over a girl, when have a seen this before..?" I look at Damon and back to Stefan. "Things haven't changed since I left." I grab a glass standing on the Damon and pour in some of Damon's fancy whisky.

Dropintheocean said:
Stefan
"You'll never let me forget that, will you?" I look at back at Elena. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, go home." I say firmly.

Katherine

"The brothers are fighting over a girl, when have a seen this before..?" I look at Damon and back to Stefan. "Things haven't changed since I left." I grab a glass standing on the Damon and pour in some of Damon's fancy whisky.
Damon

I smirk a little at Katherine and stop her drinking the whiskey then I run to the door to stop Elena leaving

Elena

I nod and run to the door

Stefan

I run to the door as well and push Damon against the wall. I look at Elena "Leave. Now." I then turn my head to Damon. "What are you doing, big brother?"

Katherine

When Elena leaves I sit down on the couch and take a sip of my glass. "I don't get why you are so in to her, Stefan." I look at the both of them. "It seems like you two got desperate over the years." I smirk and get up.

Dropintheocean said:
Stefan
I run to the door as well and push Damon against the wall. I look at Elena "Leave. Now." I then turn my head to Damon. "What are you doing, big brother?"

Katherine

When Elena leaves I sit down on the couch and take a sip of my glass. "I don't get why you are so in to her, Stefan." I look at the both of them. "It seems like you two got desperate over the years." I smirk and get up.
Damon

I glare at Katherine " where do you think your going " I laugh. Little and let stefan think he's stronger, I can always find Elena at her house I think

Elena

I look at stefan scared but I think he must know what he's doing so I run

(I'm going to make it a little longer, so it will take some more time)

Katherine

"Miss me already?" I smile and walk up to Stefan. I stroke his cheek with the back of my hand. "I missed you, Stefan. I missed 'us'." I touch his lips with my finger. "Don't you want to know what we could've been?" I put my hand on his face and look deeply into his eyes.

(Would you mind doing Stefan for this conversation?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back