Looking for Best Phone for your Buck(?)

RitualDeadlyf

Forget It, Shoot Me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Currently I have a Galaxy S4 that is way past due and has seen better days. Can't say it was the worse phone I had since it wasn't half bad and the Galaxy line up seems okay. But I need a new phone like....years ago. What phones would you guys recommend that is a decent ANDROID phone and not super expensive? Though phones are typically a little pricey so that's okay. The reason I say Android specifically; I will not touch an Apple phone or product period.

I had a Galaxy S6 and was not impressed only lasted me a year and a half, maybe two years before it kicked the bucket and I had to switch. I ended up with an iPhone 6s (Trust me, I hate IPhones too but didn't have much choice at the time.) I loved the Galaxy I had but it just didn't hold up and this was a phone that I always kept in a case and was careful with, and the battery sucked for me compared to what I have now. I don't know what else is out there I just personally wouldn't go for a galaxy. Best of luck!

any LG phone!! i used to have an LG volt that i absolutely adored, until i dropped it in a lake and killed it by accident. now i have an LG tribute HD and i'm still super happy. i've tried some other android brands throughout my phone-owning life, but LG's always been the best for me.

Syreni Syreni Mine didn't last that long either but it was a comfortable use for my hand. I have small hands so it's size was nice.

mermaidpop mermaidpop Pretty sure my boyfriend has an LG and always boasts about it. LG definitely been a consideration looking at other people's phone. Sometimes I stop people on the street and go, "You like that phone?" Just to be weird. They probably think I'm going to rob them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back