• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource Best character sheet you've ever made?

To keep the thread going, here's this coded CS from another thread build of mine. Boop.. It is not mobile safe and has a sliding image thingy I was gonna incorporate. The sliding coding was made by sugarvine (thank GOD!!! I kept fucking that part up).

eclipsa eclipsa I really like a lot of those, they're simplistic to look at but really well put together, and a lot more complicated than the stuff I'm capable of currently <3

Yeah thank you for sharing! btw I think my favorite one of yours is a post or two above your favorite, it has the circle portrait centered with the galaxy scroll image inside it. It's just so pretty
i love that one also !! i spent a lot time on it.

I'm not even good at this, but I used a div box for the first time and I really liked the results. Idek if it works on different browsers or not, so I'm sorry if it looks bad!

NAME

This
Box
Can
Scroll
If
You
Go
Over

This
Box
Can
Scroll
If
You
Go
Over

This
Box
Can
Scroll
If
You
Go
Over

I'm not even good at this, but I used a div box for the first time and I really liked the results. Idek if it works on different browsers or not, so I'm sorry if it looks bad!

NAME

This
Box
Can
Scroll
If
You
Go
Over

This
Box
Can
Scroll
If
You
Go
Over

This
Box
Can
Scroll
If
You
Go
Over

O: THat's kinda cool, i really like it

I'm a noob so here goes...

3662050135_98b0237b77.jpg
Basic Information
Name: Huang Ming Yue
Character: Huntress

Appearance
Height/Weight: 5’4”/130 lbs
Body Type: Ming Yue has an athletic body with well-toned curves, muscular body, her shoulders & arms are well built, and has a broader and elongated neck.
Beauty Marks: None at present.
Aesthetic: Ming Yue’s features are striking and has deep, dark, purple, almond shaped eyes. Her complexion is fair, with a pinkness to her cheeks and a slight tan. She wears her black silky, shoulder length hair up in a bun or pony tail to keep it out of her way. Ming Yue can often be found wearing her dark leather hunting gear since she explores the forest checking traps that she has left in the forest. When at home with her grandmother, Ming Yue can be found wearing a simple quju at her grandmother’s request.

Weapons/Equipment: Dark brown hunting leathers that consist of pants, a corset like top, and a black kimono that is usually tied tight around the waist. A bow with quivers, a small knife, and a dao.

Personal Attributes: Ming Yue is headstrong and confident—she is not afraid to speak her mind. She loves her family and will do anything to protect them, especially her grandmother, Ching Lan. Because of this, Ming Yue is very obedient and filial. Thanks to her hunting experience, this has allowed her to learn patience. She will wait all day for the perfect shot while hunting. Ming Yue takes pride in herself and her abilities. Unfortunately, sometimes she can be prideful which causes her to become arrogant.

Biography: Ming Yue comes from a family of metal workers and blacksmiths. Her family consisted of her parents, a grandmother Ching Lan, and a brother Cheng (age 10). When Ming Yue was small, about 4 years of age, her parents and elder brother died in a flood during monsoon season. Being that only Ching Lan and Ming Yue survived, her grandmother took it upon herself to raise her granddaughter. As she grew, Ching Lan would regale Ming Yue with tales of the olden times when dra. She loved them dearly and would always listen with a bright-eyed fascination. This interest drove Ming Yue to explore the valley, and surrounding mountains, in search of more knowledge of dragons.

I'm a noob so here goes...

3662050135_98b0237b77.jpg
Basic InformationName: Huang Ming Yue
Character: Huntress

Appearance

Height/Weight: 5’4”/130 lbs
Body Type: Ming Yue has an athletic body with well-toned curves, muscular body, her shoulders & arms are well built, and has a broader and elongated neck.
Beauty Marks: None at present.
Aesthetic: Ming Yue’s features are striking and has deep, dark, purple, almond shaped eyes. Her complexion is fair, with a pinkness to her cheeks and a slight tan. She wears her black silky, shoulder length hair up in a bun or pony tail to keep it out of her way. Ming Yue can often be found wearing her dark leather hunting gear since she explores the forest checking traps that she has left in the forest. When at home with her grandmother, Ming Yue can be found wearing a simple quju at her grandmother’s request.

Weapons/Equipment: Dark brown hunting leathers that consist of pants, a corset like top, and a black kimono that is usually tied tight around the waist. A bow with quivers, a small knife, and a dao.

Personal Attributes: Ming Yue is headstrong and confident—she is not afraid to speak her mind. She loves her family and will do anything to protect them, especially her grandmother, Ching Lan. Because of this, Ming Yue is very obedient and filial. Thanks to her hunting experience, this has allowed her to learn patience. She will wait all day for the perfect shot while hunting. Ming Yue takes pride in herself and her abilities. Unfortunately, sometimes she can be prideful which causes her to become arrogant.

Biography: Ming Yue comes from a family of metal workers and blacksmiths. Her family consisted of her parents, a grandmother Ching Lan, and a brother Cheng (age 10). When Ming Yue was small, about 4 years of age, her parents and elder brother died in a flood during monsoon season. Being that only Ching Lan and Ming Yue survived, her grandmother took it upon herself to raise her granddaughter. As she grew, Ching Lan would regale Ming Yue with tales of the olden times when dra. She loved them dearly and would always listen with a bright-eyed fascination. This interest drove Ming Yue to explore the valley, and surrounding mountains, in search of more knowledge of dragons.
Ouuu I really like the pastel pallet you chose for the color scheme, I'd say you're well on your way to making more complicated character sheets as even a border around an image can prove to be a rather difficult task in some cases. I really like her! Caragia Caragia

My non roleplay character sheets are normally about 20,000 words long, or longer, and absolutely lacking in aesthetics because they're just text documents.

I don't really see the point in adding all these visuals, they don't make your character any better than the words written on the sheet.

My non roleplay character sheets are normally about 20,000 words long, or longer, and absolutely lacking in aesthetics because they're just text documents.

I don't really see the point in adding all these visuals, they don't make your character any better than the words written on the sheet.
It's a form of expression, and a logic practice as it requires an understanding of how code hooks are put together. It's a form of art. It goes beyond words to show that you've put enough effort into it to make it look like that. Having a bbcode character sheet is a statement of it's own. But there's nothing wrong with just having text either, some people just don't like bbcode, or don't know enough about it to do anything with it. However I'd ask that we keep the thread on-topic and not derail this into a muddled argument about whose opinion is better. Please, and thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back