Food Best breakfast food?

Rin Nyx

One Thousand Club
So, I'm sitting around, waiting for an rp to start, and I'm getting petty hungry, so I decided, why not start a discussion about food? So, anyone here like to cook? What kinds of breakfast foods do you like best?

I, personally, usually have late breakfasts, so by the time I start eating it's closer to lunch time, but I usually like breakfasts with some sort of potato in them. Like gypsy omlete!

I really enjoy waffles. Waffles > pancakes in my humble opinion.

Hash browns are another breakfast favorite of mine. I too am a big fan of potatoes.

And you can never go wrong with a breakfast burrito. Mm.

My breakfast? Anything that's in the fridge that goes well with garlic fried rice. Could be eggs, ham, tomatoes, fish, more ham, more eggs...

Yep, I'm a rice kind of guy. :3

[QUOTE="Daffodil Inquiry]I really enjoy waffles. Waffles > pancakes in my humble opinion.
Hash browns are another breakfast favorite of mine. I too am a big fan of potatoes.

And you can never go wrong with a breakfast burrito. Mm.

[/QUOTE]
Ahh, hash browns are so good! Any time I go to iHop, hash browns are a must!

I'm not actually a fan of breakfast burritos, though. They're alright, but just not my thing haha

YumenoTsukishiro said:
My breakfast? Anything that's in the fridge that goes well with garlic fried rice. Could be eggs, ham, tomatoes, fish, more ham, more eggs...
Yep, I'm a rice kind of guy. :3
Ooh, garlic fried rice sounds good! Garlic in general is just good haha (I'd be a terrible vampire). I like rice with a lot of lunch and dinner type things :)

nothing better than the classical bacon, eggs, potatoes, and sausage. (may have to leave for a bit. probably going to stop by Wendy's now)

Hellfire said:
nothing better than the classical bacon, eggs, potatoes, and sausage. (may have to leave for a bit. probably going to stop by Wendy's now)
Yeah. If you want to die of a heart attack at the age of fifty.

already falling apart, heart attack is the least of my problems. besides, at least I know I will die happy, with a baconater in my hands.

Paninis are more of a lunch food. In terms of breakfast food I like potato pancakes (oh the perks of being part German).

Although let's be honest, if you aren't eating a slab of bacon with a big ol' cup of coffee, you're not winning the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bacon is pretty amazing in the morning! I'm not really a coffee drinker, but give me some bacon, potatoes (sliced into rounds, cooked with scrambled eggs, onion, bacon bits, and lots and lots of cheese....mmm, I'm getting hungry!), and a nice hot cup of tea, and I'm happy! Takes a lot of time to put all of that together, though xP

Ritter99 said:
Paninis are more of a lunch food. In terms of breakfast food I like potato pancakes (oh the perks of being part German).
Although let's be honest, if you aren't eating a slab of bacon with a big ol' cup of coffee, you're not winning the morning.
I'm rather fond of latkes myself but I usually make them for dinner with goulash. Definitely agree about the coffee though.

[QUOTE="Rin Nyx]So, I'm sitting around, waiting for an rp to start, and I'm getting petty hungry, so I decided, why not start a discussion about food? So, anyone here like to cook? What kinds of breakfast foods do you like best?
I, personally, usually have late breakfasts, so by the time I start eating it's closer to lunch time, but I usually like breakfasts with some sort of potato in them. Like gypsy omlete!

[/QUOTE]
My personal favorite for breakfast is Eggs Benedict but I prefer to replace the ham with smoked salmon. Serve me that with a side of hash-browns and there isn't much which could ruin my day.

Hellfire said:
Same, same. Keeping it simple.

Waffles and Bacon.

Of course I'm too lazy to get up and cook that in the mornings so what i have in reality is much different. But Waffles and bacon are my food of choice whenever I eat at a place that has them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back