• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BESM High

Ritzy

One Thousand Club
Are you different? Do you have some sort of hidden ability that can make for a better world? Are you the main character in your own story? Then welcome to Broken Things Academy where young men and women from around the world come together and learn how to use their powers to help people and make a better world for everybody. Beneath the civil world of school life though a power stirs and may make you turn from this noble goal. Don't worry. The student council will protect those that can't protect themselves.

So, I'm assuming BESM is Big Eyes, Small Mouth, yes? I've heard of the system, but I've never used it. I'd be down to learn it though, if you have the resources to share it, seems like it might be a fun mess-around RP to get into :)

Yep, Big Eyes, Small Mouth. Sure I can share it. I've had lots of fun with this game and this particular game is a remake I ran from another site.

Do you have a specific version of the system you're using? I've tried searching for the handbooks, but I don't know what I'm looking for xD

3rd edition. I'm pretty sure it's the latest as the system is now defunct. It never was all that popular. Try BESM 3rd Ed Rulebook, that's how I got my copy. I have a dusty old hardback too, but it's in my box o books that I never use next to my Robotech book and Anima.

Well, I've searched a hundred different terms and found nothing that brings up what I'm looking for. I either get 6-page samples that let me read the acknowledgements page or I get sites trying to sell me the pdf/hardback for 30$ a piece xD

I pmed you. 30 bucks is cheap. I bought my hardback for 70 fresh when it came out. I'll see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back