• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy - Hallways/Common Areas

Cafeteria

W/: Wildwy5 Wildwy5 The Darkling The Darkling

Aki saw that a really big a bulky Viking was in his way, so he decided to pull out a stunt to piss off Moon.

-Moon! Watch this shit out!- Said Aki, as he stepped on his shadow and went down to the ground, disappearing on the act. Moon didn’t quite remembered Aki transporting through his shadow, but knew he could do it, jumping about 5 meters or so before he would be really tired. Moon still didn’t react to the trick, and crashed into the Vikings bulky body, felling to the ground.
-Fuck me...- Whispered Moon, standing up.- Sorry for the inconvenien...-

She couldn’t finish the sentence since a Viking was looking down to her with a smile on his face, it could have felt heartwarming but to Moon it was terrifying. The high heels that Moon had on made her just barely the same height of the Viking, were her eyes would be pointing to his nose, but the volume of their bodies had so much differences.

-Uhm... Sorry, mister.... Viking.- Said Moon, insecure of herself.- My totally normal fox escaped.- Added, making air quotes on the "Totally normal" part.

Moon saw the really well dressed girl behind the Viking as she was trying to get out of that weird situation, and for some reason, she knew that Aki could not do harm anymore, so her thoughts became totally focused on the girl.

-I don’t think we have met, right?- Said Moon displaying her class.- I am Moon, future queen of the Silverlock territory. Who are you and your good-looking friend?- Moon stretched her arm to salute the Viking, leaving the palm of her hand looking down so that the Viking could kiss it, just like a soldier should do to her princess.

Interacting with: Kasarin Kasarin The Darkling The Darkling

"Well hello there" Dovah said still smiling. "Happy that you decided to drop in." Why does everyone think he's viking, hell he didn't even where his viking esc armor today. He's in jeans and a t-shirt. He guesses it's almost definitely his build, and the ever present odor of spruce. "I am dovahmiin, Thane of whiterun, slayer of dragons and giants, killer of Alduin the world eater, sorceror, and well... you get the gist. I am loyal to no particular military" Dovah said looking at her hand. "But out of respect of such a fair princess as yourself, whose destined to rule the Silverlock territory no doubt." He softly lifted her hand and kissed it. "Ugh, I hate formalities. It's just nice to meet you." He said smiling again offering his hand to shake. "And your "normal" fox as well. I hope we can become friends"

(UHG IM SO SORRY GUYS! I dont know why I never get notifications for thins when im following threads. Also I cant reply very fast right now for a sliced my thumb while making thanksgiving food xD Its is currently of of commission)
Interacting with: Kasarin Kasarin Wildwy5 Wildwy5

Hecate was prepared to figure out where to put this tray when Dovah stood up and looked to the commotion that had also caught her attention. She looked past him despite his warning and noticed a slender very pretty girl..human as well. But what made the hair on the back of neck stand up and what put her on automatic defense and attack was the sight of the fox that ran up towards them. To others it may have looked like a very odd type of animal but it was easy for her to sense and see its demonic nature.
"Dovah.."
But Hecate stopped as it suddenly took to a shadow and disappeared, her magic swelling and pulsing as she looked around for the creature until she could no longer sense it. Even so, she decided to relax some but kept herself ready as her dark eyes looked to see the strange girl introducing herself to her friend in a strange fashion.
"My names Hecate..Um..a witch from the deep woods?"
Was this the proper way to introduce yourself to others? Had she been doing it wrong? She looked at the way Moon held her hand up and looked down at her own hand in confusion.

Cafeteria
W/: Wildwy5 Wildwy5 The Darkling The Darkling

Moon wasn't impressed as to Dovah not liking formalities, she always knew people were more easy-going torwards those types of things, but she never did care, she loved class and formalities. As she was going to comment about that, the pretty girl introduced herself as Hecate, a witch.

-A witch uh? No wonder you have all these cute clothes! In my hometown, witches are the fanciest people aside from the royalty.- She said, grabbing Hecate's palm and putting it into her chest, then Moon made a reverence with the hand still on the chest, it was an old tradition in the Silverlock's family to greet people they find more beautiful than them.- Moon Silverlock, helpful, but not interested.- Finished.

As for Aki, Moon knew he would return back to her in some way or another to tell her a story or to keep trying to convince her to make a deal.

interacting with: Kasarin Kasarin The Darkling The Darkling

Dovah looked down at his hand, and right when he thought he had gotten used to introducing himself too. Maybe women were harder to be introduced to, but it was somewhat easier with Hecate. Dovah turned around in time to see Moon grab Hecate's hand and put it to her chest. For a split second he went on his guard and then immediately let it go again for the obvious lack of danger. So far this new girl seemed slightly aloof, but she did have good manners, and she didn't seem mean either.

"Hecate, I'll take your tray if you want, so you and moon can properly meet. That was weird to say" Suddenly realizing out loud. He flushed a little bit. "Anyway...um...I'm sensing the start of an interesting interaction... and uh yeah. I'll take your tray if you want. And uh... I'll come back if I'm not still intruding." Oh sweet Meridia and Azura please help him. What has possessed him to stumble his words so stupidly. Casual conversation is good, but somehow much harder.

Last edited:
Location cafeteria

Enna chuckled at the word awesome, you just didn't hear that much anymore, at least not from demons now surfer dudes that was common enough assuming they weren't deep ones. Still they could eat regardless of the language the demon used, though she did wonder when classes would be starting, it felt like she had come in late and yet she was getting a lot of time to run about. Enna had never been to school but she knew or thought she knew that they were normally strict about time and classes and whatnot. Well maybe that didn't matter after all this world was far different form other maybe this was class.

" awesome , i haven't heard that much do you surf?" Enna asked now wondering the the demon did son in whatever hellish realm he called home.
Kyrenka Kyrenka

interacting with: Wildwy5 Wildwy5 Kasarin Kasarin

Hecate perked up and got wide eyed at the thought of other witches. And where they like her and her mother or different? She had so many questions but was cut off when she felt Moon grab her hand and put it on her chest and Hecate reacted by stiffening up and looking shy.
"W-what are you doing miss? Im not usually..physical with others.."
She looked back at Dovah thinking about asking for assistance when he grabbed the tray that held her food and offered to put it away.
"Oh! Dovah you dont..have to.."
But he had already walked off. She frowned and looked confused as her friend walked away wondering if she had upset him somehow or made him feel bad.
"Oh..im so bad at this interacting thing.."
Hecate sighed and brushed some hair from her face.

Interacting with: TheDarkling TheDarkling Kasarin Kasarin

As Dovah walked away with his and Hecate's tray, he looked back to see a look of... was it dismay on Hecate's face? Anyway, he was going to have to get back, he found he didn't like it when she seemed upset. He quickly walked to the little hole in the wall where there appeared to be a trash can. He lightly slammed both of the plates on the inside of the trash can, accidentally bending his fork in the process. He quickly bent it back into place. All the contents of the tray fell in one fell slam. He turned about-face and jogged back to where the woman and Hecate were.

How could he have failed something so simple. His duty was to protect and to serve to those seemingly worthy to serve. And while he was serving, he had forgotten the protection. That was the easiest part! This was going to be harder than he had expected. But he was going to try and make it right. As he was approaching he put on a smile, and recited, in his head, what an old friend had once said to him. "Here I come to save the day."

Last edited:
Hecate seemed really uncorfomtable because of Moon's actions, so she released her hand and explained herself.

-That is a little gesture that we have at my home, it is to show higher beauty and respect to the person you are greeting.- Said, realizing that the movement she did was almost out of instinct.- Don't worry honey, I am not really that physical, just reapectful.-

Moon saw Dovah dropping the trash into the trashbin with a little more force than needed, whitch scared her, but realized that he could be a really powerfull ally instead of an enemy.

-Interacting is not that hard, sweetie.- Said Moon, answering the other comment from Hecate.- For example, we already said our names and powers, what else you can tell me about you?-

Moon had the habit of paying attention to a conversation but never realease a thought she has, meaning while she was interested in Hecate and Dovah, she couldn't help but to hope she could see the girls closet, those clothes amazed her, between her delicate clothes and Dovah's normal appearence (For what it seemed to be a giant Viking) made a strong contrast.

But she was still Moon, so of course she would start thinking about her clothes and how good she looked in them, putting her and Hecate in two differents categories of beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back