• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy - Hallways/Common Areas

((I'm just going to shove my character here and see what happens. XD ))

Interacting with: A book

Having found what he was looking for, yet not wanting to return to his dorm just yet, Keaton settled down in a large armchair in a common area and set to work. While the lunar cycle had him feeling restless, he was still determined to get a sample of his potion ready in the next few days, wanting to test it while the opportunity was so very close. Before he could get to work on that, though, he needed to figure out what that missing ingredient was. So, mumbling vaguely to himself, he leafed through the small journal he'd found in the library and got to work taking notes and adgusting numbers.

Interacting with: No one and then DevonWrites DevonWrites

Callisto frowned at Kent's lack of response before nodding. "I'll just take my leave then. I apologize if I was a bother to you." Of course, she didn't honestly believe she was a bother to him, more so that he was shaken up about seeing Makoto. That being said, she left the cafeteria with the intention of heading to a common area so she could relax, without the added stress of feeling obligated to unpack her things.
After a short walk she ended up in a large common room where, what she assumed was a werewolf, was studying. She raised an eyebrow at that, before electing to interact with him. She sat in an armchair across from him before speaking.

"Are you working on an independent project?" She asked him simply.

(i guess...?)
Interacting: Kasarin Kasarin (Moon)

Kanji smiled at her high praise, he agreed the best part was the dead Aki. Soon enough he was being dragged to the cafeteria by Moon, he didn't really mind. Quickly he hid his sketchbook in his clothes, worried about the effects of the sudden rush of air to his ink. When they finally arrived, Kanji was somewhat dizzy from being dragged the entire way. Even so, his stomach was the worst offender here, making his insides ache with the pangs of rather extreme hunger.

W/: K KodomoYamiya

As Moon was in the line with Kanji she took a glance at everyone around her.

What looked like to be a Barbarian along side a very well-dressed girl (Aside from beautiful, or so Moon thought) a really "Sexy" (In Moon's words) guy that had another guy almost like a slave "How powerfull" though Moon. Another guy that had horns, wings, and a tail that seemed older than 17, but also looked like 17. The other girl that she saw was a little girl, or so it seemed, that even from the outside looked annoying.

-What a bunch of weri- Moon, said, but she didn't finish her sentence because she looked at Kanji, that was also another weirdo, a friendly one, at least.- But that guy with the human slave...- Said, chainging the subject.- Seems interesting.

Eventually, they grabbed their "Lunch", or so Moon thought, in her eyes, it looked like a fat mess that would destroy her figure. Completly ruining her appetite.

-How do people even like this shit?- Moon was letting her royalty go since she grabbed trust with Kanji.- I got an idea! The coolest idea ever! Like all of my ideas!- Her high ego was still there.

She pulled out of her pant's back pocket (Or ass pocket idk names) a little brown notebook with a pentagram on and looked for a specific page, mentioning some really hard to pronounce names, until she found the desired page. She took the fork in the table and stabbed her left hand with the white glove on.

-Damn!- She said- It is worth it though!-

She put some of her blood in the right page of the notebook that had a pentagram, in the left side it was noticable a sketch of a ball with a chef hat.

And that was exactly what appeared, a round white ball with a moustache and a chef hat, Moon had summoned a tiny chef.

-Hey! Pringles man!- Said Moon, joking- Turn my plate and Kanji's plate- Said, pointing to Kanji- Into the most delicious plate that you can make.

The ball just responded with "M'am, don't call me that, please" and got himself to work, grabbing both plates from the cafeteria and mixing them in his mouth, all of it in just one sitting, the ball made some chewing noises and weird faces, until spinning around and turning itself into a very well-looking plate.

-Kaen, the spirit of food.- Said Moon.- Give him some blood and he can turn any bullshit into a tasty meal but only with said bullshit's properties.-

The plates in front of them explained that, a really nice looking piece of meat and rice, with added lettuce at the side and some Ice-cream as the dessert

Last edited:

Kanji also looked around, curious of the other models in the room. A girl with a strange kind of fashion sense. Another female with an elegant disposition similar to Moons but, more mature. A male who seemed like the perfect guy to draw as a master of the dungeon type, already prepackaged with his slave-to-draw. Another male who... who... who made Kanji want to draw him. IMMEDIATELY! This guy looked almost princely, but the approachable type of prince who'd make the perfect model! Oh, and there was an almost insignificant girl with a tsundere type charm, but even so... the other one got his attention more. Kanji wanted so badly to draw him...

After his thoroughly studying the drawings-to-be, he mechanically grabbed his lunch which looked oddly like gooey mystery meat that seemed almost alive in a sense. Soon enough Moon decided to take matters into her own hands, spilling a drop of her blood, and the strange mystery chef that appeared from it. Kanji shrugged and grabbed his new plate of rice and meat, lettuce and some ice-cream.

Kanji then went and sat down at an empty table, motioning for Moon to come along. Already starting on his rice to fill his miserably empty stomach.

Last edited:
Cafeteria.
W/: KodomoYamiya

The boy sat down and invited Moon to sit with him, she pollitely accepted and started devouring her rice and meat, she was really hungry.

Aki, while still curious about the "Dead Aki" that Kanji had drawn, looked around too, so much people around clearly had desires, desires that he could clearly use.

-So, Inkboy.- Said Moon after swalloing the food.- The best female model that you see around, or second best, because I am around too.- She said jokingly.

Interacting with: Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver

Pulled abruptly from his thoughts, Keaton's head shot up at the voice. For a moment, he just blinked owlishly at the newcomer before her words processed in his mind and he nodded. "Something like that. I'm trying to put together a potion that will make my transformation on the full moon more... Aware, I guess. The idea is that I should be able to think on a more rational level, instead of being completely controlled vy instinct." The werewolf shook his head and gave a somewhat apologetic smile. "Sorry, this probably sounds like boring nonsense."

Interacting with: Kasarin Kasarin (Moon)

Kanji polished off his food unordinarily quickly, then thought for a moment at Moons question. He didn't really see many good female models, no offense to any girl in the cafeteria, but he honestly wasn't able to draw any inspiration from them at the moment. Kanji's inspiration currently belonged solely to the mr. prince, so he just ended up pointing to Moon, trying to play off his disinterest as a joke.

Callisto
Interacting With: DevonWrites DevonWrites

If she had noticed that she had startled him a bit, she didn't show it. Callisto nodded at his explanation. It made perfect sense that he would want something for awareness. She imagined the transformation he endured every month, (at least she was pretty sure werewolves transformed every month...she wasn't entirely certain,) must be quite taxing. 'I really need to learn more about my fellow creatures...' It was true, she really needed to.
"I can see why you would want to be more conscious." Callisto responded. "There is nothing to apologize for, it isn't boring and I'm the one who asked." She assured him with a smile. "I don't believe I've introduced myself. My name is Callisto."
In truth, Callisto was interested in his potion, and was on the verge of asking him what it consisted of. Perhaps she could help him with it; she did have a substantial amount of knowledge about the effects of various plants and, because of her knowledge of plants, potions.

Cafeteria

Kanji ended up pointing at Moon herslef, and she responded with:

-Hell yeah I am. That was the right answer, but I see to many cutie males out here too, how about one of them?- Moon said, while staring directly at the boy with a slave.

Kanji didn't even need to think to reply to the best males, pointing immediately at the perfect prince. He couldn't help but fantasize about how perfect such a guy would be as a model. Probably the best model Kanji would ever have. What Kanji didn't notice, was that due to his pale complexion, it was clear to see he was blushing. It was light, but if anyone were to be paying attention, they could easily notice.

Cafeteria

Moon saw that the boy blushed a little bit, even though she didn't put too much atention into it, she quickly said.

-Yeah, he is really sexy, I guess I would blush too, but I guess there is another one that interest me...- Said, she couldn't finish her sentence because she was way too focused in the boy with a slave .

Kanji shook his head once Moon commented he'd been blushing, having just realized it himself. He then distracted himself with Moon's taste in men, meaning the S and M duo. Kanji would have to admit he'd wanted to draw those two as well, if only to get 'draw someones weird kink' off his bucket list. He ended up nodding at her choice, seeing the appeal. Though he didn't really think Moon was that kind of girl, really. He switched his train of thought to wondering how the pair got together in the first place. Was it just love at first sight? If not, what could it have possibly been? Kanji pondered these questions in usual silence.

Cafeteria

Moon really couldn't stare another way, she was deeply obssesed with the boy, and was really hoping that him would notice her and admire her.

-I am really into mens with power.- Said Moon, to at least seem less focused on the boy.- It is just the dream, you know? Me, my muscular fiancé and a hundered slaves all at our service.- Then she quickly started to lose her train of thought.- Look at him, muscular, tall, powerful. That men is my childhood dream, and his slave is a reflection of my future.-

-Uhhhh.- Said Aki.- Earth to Moon? Hello?-He briefly paused and then added.- Get it? Earth? Moon? Ok.

Moon just ate the rest of her plate to start eating the dessert, while this time changing her attention to Kanji.

-Inkboy.- Said Moon with her mouth almost empty.- What classes did you take? Maybe we are together in some of them.- She handed over a piece of old paper from her notebook.

Moon was trying her best to keep a normal conversation with Kanji, even though he is mute and she is way too focused on another male.

Location- Cafeteria
Interacting- Kasarin Kasarin (Moon)

Kanji sighed silently, noting Moon's taste in men was certainly one he could understand. Though, now that he thought about it, it really did make sense for his new friend to be into that kind of thing, what with her ego and all. Kanji quickly scribbled down what classes he was taking, noting to himself that Moon enraptured with the walking definitions of S and M was quite scene. He may even have sketched it if he wasn't busy stealing glances at his own prince charming.

Cafeteria
Moon noticed the piece of paper, the boy took Summoning 101, her favorite class.

-Oh man! Summoning? Cool! But.- Moon didnt finish the sentence because it might come off too ofensive, the problem that Moon had was, how exactly was he going to do when they teach us summonings that require words, the summoning based on the bond with the user and the creature, without words the spell was almost useless, and that was going to bve a problem for Kanji.

-Look! Runes!- Said Aki, that was his favorite course.- I like this boy.

Kanji actually winced when Aki said it's favorite was Runes, as that had originally been Kanji's favorite. Not anymore. Kanji quickly shook away his expression, even if knowing Aki 'liked' him felt as though he had a hot coal pressed against his drawing hand. Either way, he didn't know why Moon stopped with a 'but', there wasn't much wrong with him taking Summoning 101 was there? Probably not, besides, Moon would probably tell him later so why worry about it now?

Kanji got out his sketchbook once again and started to give dead Aki his full page, the fox truly deserved it.

Interacting with: Karcen Karcen

A date. Lucas tried his best not to cringe at the word. He didn’t think that he was ready for any sort of relationships. Not to mention the fact that he had his family’s image to uphold. The last thing they needed was Lucas getting a reputation for being some manky flirt. Gesturing for Enna to move towards the food selection, Lucas plastered on a smile. “You are quite right. We should leave Mr. Kiriyama and Mr. Toragai alone.” Gradually inching his way towards the food and away from the annoyed duo, Lucas tried to draw Enna’s attention towards the food. “Is that pizza?” Before arriving, Lucas had researched popular sayings, behaviors, and foods. While he still hasn’t grasped what a ‘meme’ was, most likely some sort of cult, he knew that pizza had become an extremely popular dish in several cultures; especially America. America becomes more bizarre with each passing century. Lucas analyzed the girl again. She might be American. She’s certainly lively enough to be one.

Enna looked where she was directed by her dashing demon saviour and long with the food she saw more people. She didn't know them but hey the more the merrier when it came to friends,but that could wait. Enna right now had food to get and a fight to avoid as well the vampire was not friendly. She of course still wanted to be his friend but Enna knew right now that would not happen tsundere people took time. Still Lucas her demonic knight in Wellstone armour seemed less knowledgable than she when it came to the modern world.

"Ah yes it is though it is hardly food for a date but well this wouldn't be one" Enna said explaining in her way the date was a joke before she would head towards the food hoping her new friend would follow.

Kyrenka Kyrenka

Interacting with: The Darkling The Darkling

"Hmm, I think we have to turn those in manually." He turned his head examining the room, and he pointed to where there was a trash can and a window. "Ah, over there. I'll take your tray for you if you want." Dovah said smiling. "I'm done anyway, then I'll come back. I'm thinking about going and exploring as well. You can come with me if you so desire." Dovah said openly.

Cafeteria
W/ K KodomoYamiya

Kanji started drawing a dead big black fox, a cute and silent way of saying "Aki Fuck off"

-Hey.- Said Aki, knowing Kanji's intentions.- What did I do?

-Shut up.- Said Moon.- Never interrupt an artist when he is working. Inkboy needs to be on his mind.

-Then, Moon.- Said Aki, while turning his head to her.- I guess I should leave you, I will... wonder around.-

-Like I want you here.- Responded Moon, almost whispering trying not to disturb Kanji.- Bet no one would even accept your deal.- She added, but Moon had fear that someone would, it was too dangerous.

-Oh, So if I damage someone in the process, you wouldn't take responsability?-

Aki just pushed Moon against a sword and a wall, if he wondered around she would have to deal with any type of collateral damage that Aki creates, aside from ruining Moon's reputation. So if he started running, Moon would have to chase him, contradicting her word and poking her pride, something she never liked.

So, Aki jumped off the table and started running, Moon didn't thought about it twice and chased him saying:

-Sorry Inkboy! I'll see you later!-

Aki's first target? A boy that seemed like a viking and the girl that Moon thought dressed perfectly.

Interacting: Open for interaction
Drawing: a giant, bloodily violently dead fox.

Kanji finished drawing the the dead Aki, having added multiple and bloodily violent wounds to the demon foxes corpse, looked around to show Moon, finding her running off chasing the fox he'd just finished drawing completely violently dead. He sighed silently, having heard none of Aki's and Moon's conversation due to being far too focused on his screw Aki drawing. He waved at the running away pair, then went back to adding the final details to the dead Aki.

Interacting with: The Darkling The Darkling Kasarin Kasarin

Sensing an oncoming presence (and also hearing the commotion) Dovah perked his ear in the direction of the oncoming noise. "Um... Hecate if you could excuse me for a half second." He turned his head around to see a girl chasing what appeared to be a fox. However the fox didn't appear normal and emitted a strange kind of energy. Dovah flashed his eyes so to show his werewolf blood, and the red of his eyes made it clear to all living things that you should especially not trifle with this one in particular. However this is only meant as a precautionary warning. He turned in his seat for his whole body to face the fox, making sure the bulk of his body was directly protecting Hecate, and reverted his eyes to normal. Finally putting on a happy greeting face.

Interacting with: Karcen Karcen

Internally, Lucas let out a sigh of relief. The potential catastrophe had been avoided, for now. Sparing the duo behind him a glance, Lucas followed Enna towards the food. Note: Pizza is not a date food. Modern television had apparently lied to him. He would have to reevaluate his use of the telly as a reliable source of information. As of now, he would just have to use the information he had with a grain of salt. Spending time with Enna may improve his understanding of social norms. Might as well begin now. In an attempt to be…hip was it? In an attempt to be hip, Lucas decided to take a risk and say, “That’d be awesome.” The expression felt awkward to say, and he immediately regretted it. I’ve done it now! I’ve gone and made a mockery of myself. I’ll never hear the end of this. Why on Earth did I think that that was a good idea? Silently cursing himself, he half-heartedly hoped that Makoto would have a sudden change of heart and kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back