• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Below the Surface

I mean their plans are good, insane but good.
Like one wants to empty their bag of holding below the throne room, set up a glyph of warding so it explodes when a condition is met.
and just book it out of there, their bag of holding contains 50 gunpowder kegs and 20 bottles of purple worm poison. so well if she did decide to do this the throne room will be gone and anything living probably wont live. And yes the glyph of warding is a spell glyph with fireball inside it, it activates after x amount of time, so yes it will activate the kegs and make the poisons into poison clouds.....
xD Totally classic D&D~

I mean i have two hours left to DM the session but right now i kinda have a break since the players are arguing with each other in character about a plan of what to do next.
So I'm somewhat filling the CS but its slow, but when the session ends it will be faster.

I mean their plans are good, insane but good.
Like one wants to empty their bag of holding below the throne room, set up a glyph of warding so it explodes when a condition is met.
and just book it out of there, their bag of holding contains 50 gunpowder kegs and 20 bottles of purple worm poison. so well if she did decide to do this the throne room will be gone and anything living probably wont live. And yes the glyph of warding is a spell glyph with fireball inside it, it activates after x amount of time, so yes it will activate the kegs and make the poisons into poison clouds.....
You're making me miss my old D&D/Warhammer/Cyberpunk/Shadowrun days

Ok i will first finish the D&D session I'm running, then off to make the character.
But yes "Friends" are important but how you make them will change his behaviour towards them.
And as all Black markets it will have a "front" and a "catchphrase" to be given access to the black market, or to talk with the boss.

The front will probably be a bar/pub, so the catchphrase will probably sound like names of drinks, or maybe it will be a club...
I will work on that soon. But sure a good mercenary and a godmother of the mafia are for sure good friends.

Oh man this will be so fun! I love the character idea so kuch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back