• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Below the Surface (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

The main thread!

I changed one thing:
currency name from tokens to credits. Tokens didn't feel right for a completely digital currency. Credits felt right.

Oh lord… should I be preparing?
Only if you'd like haha
I'm still trying to determine where I want everyone to meet up.

I'm thinking maybe at a tunnel entrance, each trying (again in some cases) to be granted departure.

Or somewhere like a park (small areas with lots of trees, bushes, and flowers in some cases), away from the main hub of chaos.

Only if you'd like haha
I'm still trying to determine where I want everyone to meet up.

I'm thinking maybe at a tunnel entrance, each trying (again in some cases) to be granted departure.

Or somewhere like a park (small areas with lots of trees, bushes, and flowers in some cases), away from the main hub of chaos.
Perhaps Pike and Endor could meet at the tunnels while Panya will be met at the park?

I'm still on the fence on whether or not I want to join xD
Impius Impius Do you have a plot worked out for the RP, or will it be more sandbox-style?

Impius Impius Do you have a plot worked out for the RP, or will it be more sandbox-style?

I have check points I want to hit. There is an ultimate goal and. I have some things planned,

The end will depend on what the group decides. It'll either be a choice of heroism or self preservation

Got my first post up!!! Feel free to ask questions if you got them :)

Ayama Ayama no rush deciding right now! I plan on keeping this open until after the first round or two.

Impius Impius Mace13 Mace13 Feridan_skies Feridan_skies
Mkay, my peeps are up. Hope y'all like them and they get accepted.

Plot ideas I had:
-Yuri's well known in Lockewood, so I'm guessing Endor and Panya would've heard of her (does Panya still pick pockets?)
-Being smart high-borns, I feel like Asahina and Endor (and Yuki) would know each other from back in High City
-I think since Yuki got assigned to Lockewood, she probably would've gotten to know Panya a little
(I'm assuming Endor is the one who gave Panya the rat implant?)

Anyway, lmk what you all think~

Impius Impius Mace13 Mace13 Feridan_skies Feridan_skies
Mkay, my peeps are up. Hope y'all like them and they get accepted.

Plot ideas I had:
-Yuri's well known in Lockewood, so I'm guessing Endor and Panya would've heard of her (does Panya still pick pockets?)
-Being smart high-borns, I feel like Asahina and Endor (and Yuki) would know each other from back in High City
-I think since Yuki got assigned to Lockewood, she probably would've gotten to know Panya a little
(I'm assuming Endor is the one who gave Panya the rat implant?)

Anyway, lmk what you all think~
Asahina, Yuki, and Endor do probably know eachother but Endor did not give Panya the rat implant directly but she did work on it a little and yes seeing as Endor usually goes to poorer divisions she would’ve heard about Yuri Because the I.U. probably told her about the crime bosses for her safety

Panya does what she must haha

Panya is very suspisous of people, so it'd take them a while to grow a friendship with her.

Panya does what she must haha

Panya is very suspisous of people, so it'd take them a while to grow a friendship with her.
Well I don't think they would've had time to get all the way to friendship, but possibly friendly and familiar would be more accurate.

Question, question!
How's the fauna and flora in Lockewood?
Is there things like trees or weeds about?
Any birds or animals that are just about?
Or is it really just the rats? Haha

Question, question!
How's the fauna and flora in Lockewood?
Is there things like trees or weeds about?
Any birds or animals that are just about?
Or is it really just the rats? Haha

There would be some cats, a rare stray dog or two, some racoons and opposums would have found their way into the burrows with man as well.

The rats are kind of the second top predatory species in the burrows next to humans. Most of the time they keep to eating insects, disposed foods, and occasionally a corpse. (There's a reason there aren't cemeteries or dead animals just laying around, wink wink)

In dire situations the rats will resort to attacking humans and cannibalism.

Flora is mostly condensed down into public parks. There are tress, grass, weeds, bushes, flowers, ect. Each park is different from another in variations of types of plants. Some parks in High City even have a water feature.

Houseplants and delicate flowers, anything that isn't a hardy survivor, are only found in high class homes

Oh I wanted to see if yal mostly use PC or phones? I noticed when I adjusted my code on my laptop it didn't transfer over into a mobile friendly format, cutting off some of my post. If this is a bother, let me know and I will fix it back

Ayama Ayama Feridan_skies Feridan_skies Mace13 Mace13

I don't know if this is a stupid question or not.
But is there an artificial moon?
And an artificial sunset? Or does it just like shift to darkness?

I feel like I ask so many questions, but I don't want to get any details wrong haha.

I don't know if this is a stupid question or not.
But is there an artificial moon?
And an artificial sunset? Or does it just like shift to darkness?

I feel like I ask so many questions, but I don't want to get any details wrong haha.
Ask ALL the questions! It will help us have a more defined developed world and set facts. I tend to miss amlot of stuff in the heat of other details

Aw man I didn't even think about this detail! Let's see..

The lights are basically dimmers.
At night, depending on what the real moon cycle is, have a determined brightness. So if it was a full moon, there would be a significant amount of pale light, as we see in real life. A new moon, these lights will be at their absolute dimmest, not completely turned off, but the amount of light is minimal and the lights on the floor are the main source of lighting.

Sunrise the lights beging to brighten, taking on orange and red hues before reaching full power for the daytime. Sunset is the same but opposite, they begin to dim.

Occasionally the lights are dimmed during the day, and a simulated thunderstorm happens. However this has stopped happening in the poorer areas in unison with the lack of supplies.

Ask ALL the questions! It will help us have a more defined developed world and set facts. I tend to miss amlot of stuff in the heat of other details
Well then you'll love me.
I think of all the details haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back