• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Below the Surface (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
From the characters so far I fear for Endor’s life. Like if she gets on Pike’s bad side he can kill her and then if she gets on the kid’s bad side she can talk to the rats and have the rats eat Endor…
OMG I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT!
She totally could... wow.

I am wondering if I should have Endor act motherly to Panya or act a complete fool and have no idea what to do except protect her

I am wondering if I should have Endor act motherly to Panya or act a complete fool and have no idea what to do except protect her
This is pretty much Pikes disposition towed Panya. He has NO idea what to do, as his life as been to end others, nurturing a life just seems... Not right for his hands. Itll be like picking up dirty socks. It's gross, you don't wanna do it, but you need socks next week
*I may have Pike compare her to socks in this way to Endor

This is pretty much Pikes disposition towed Panya. He has NO idea what to do, as his life as been to end others, nurturing a life just seems... Not right for his hands. Itll be like picking up dirty socks. It's gross, you don't wanna do it, but you need socks next week
*I may have Pike compare her to socks in this way to Endor
If Pike does that comparison I have a feeling Endor will slap him for comparing a child to dirty socks

Okay so it might be the 3 of us. Are y'all wanting to wait a few more days to see if anyone else will be interested, or are we happy with this dynamic?

I'm currently satisfied with what we have going on. But I'm willing to let others in as I did originally imagine this as a slightly bigger group

Okay so it might be the 3 of us. Are y'all wanting to wait a few more days to see if anyone else will be interested, or are we happy with this dynamic?

I'm currently satisfied with what we have going on. But I'm willing to let others in as I did originally imagine this as a slightly bigger group
I’m okay with whatever! We can bump the interest thread before we start?

If Pike does that comparison I have a feeling Endor will slap him for comparing a child to dirty socks
Is it bad I want this to happen now? Pike is.. prideful and doesn't know his place when he needs to find it. He may pose as Middle class but this man is an Elite (figure it would make sense since he mostly works for them and I forgot to add that bit in his class). So I feel Endor will be the one to reel him in on his Idiocracy

Is it bad I want this to happen now? Pike is.. prideful and doesn't know his place when he needs to find it. He may pose as Middle class but this man is an Elite (figure it would make sense since he mostly works for them and I forgot to add that bit in his class). So I feel Endor will be the one to reel him in on his Idiocracy
Oh yes she will Endor does not stand for idiot boys as she has dealt with them her whole life

Like Mace said; I'm okay with whatever.

I shall get the in character page up and first post done by Saturday then :)

Until then and after the first round, it's still open for anyone to join.

I've already got part of my intro done.

Forewarned, it will be a long intro haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back